( search forums )
Ghost besides a car in a video
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Shivorken
May 30, 2005, 10:49 am
Hey, check this out :O

theres dis ghost besides the car in this video which was taken for a car add :S ... you must look closely and listen carefully to see and hear the ghost

go to m00.u13.net uploader and download the file named 'car21_1.rar'

[edit]: I cannot stress enough that this is not for a faint hearted person :D

Enjoy

Shivorken

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 11:05 am
I saw that one coming before this page even fully loaded...

m00`
May 30, 2005, 11:46 am
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/car21_1.rar if it doesnt work, then right click save target as please.

paramud
May 30, 2005, 11:51 am
old.

Vijchtidoodah
May 30, 2005, 12:34 pm
I'm getting tired of this series of animations/movies that do that to me.

There's the "Find what's wrong with this picture," to the "Watch this calm, relaxing movie," to "Play through this extremely difficult maze," and then get the crap shocked out of you. I always know it's coming, but somehow it always gets me. And it isn't funny - it's just really, really annoying. Not only that, but it was old after the first time I saw one of those, and it's still old 50 tries later.

Kazuki
May 30, 2005, 4:19 pm
Heh, I remember Stalky showing this to me a while back. I agree with Vijcht, especially because I'm not the type of person who's always on the alert.

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 7:15 pm
ive seen that video before. i think on like albinoblacksheep or something.

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 7:23 pm
Hahahaha, I showed it to my mom and she almost crapped her pants. Now she's pissed at me. I think it was worth it though.

SuperKill
May 30, 2005, 9:47 pm
its just a light one ;o
try liquidgeneration sabotage stuff!

n00bface
May 30, 2005, 11:09 pm
these are so old and overused

karmazon
May 31, 2005, 4:22 am
the worst one is the subliminal messages one....before the shiznit pops out they play some song in reverse and it sounds like a devil talking, and then all this images of dead bodies and (Please refrain from swearing) appears

i showed it too my friend late at night and he jumped so high, he might have broke the world record

lastpatriot
May 31, 2005, 11:53 am
That's the first one I saw, in 6th grade. I almost fell out of my chair and got a concussion.

paramud
June 1, 2005, 1:28 am
i always watch these with the sound off. its so fun seeing the crappy images they show you.
and i, too, have watched the subliminal messages one... *shudders*