0xSilentx0
May 31, 2005, 1:19 am
Soldat Forum Name: 0xsilentx0
Player Name: Raiden X
Connection: broadband
Quote: Pink is the new blck huh?Why doesnt sam fisher wear it xD
Xfire:0xsilentx0
MSN:aznassasin@gmail.com

Please active clans that are on weekdays atleast between 3PM-7PM EST time because those are the times im on on weekdays.No weekends

Gen0cide
June 4, 2005, 5:01 am
Sorry Raiden,but clan leaders,be careful,he IS obsessed with playing.
I was too busy for two days to play soldat,and he got mad and left.Just a heads up,he needs a REALLY active clan.

Felix
June 4, 2005, 8:46 am
I thought you were in a clan after PM 0.0

DePhille
June 4, 2005, 12:55 pm
Hi,

I'm the clanleader of .:HT:. Hard Target , an international clan.

The EU Players are normally on at around 1PM to 5PM EST.
our US Players are on at around 4:30PM to ermm i guess 7PM , but alot of them are currently on a vacation/busy with school.

BUT: YOu can only apply if you have mIRC or any other IRC client. To get mIRC go to www.mirc.com , then read the topic on how to install/use it on our forums. IRC is our main contact medium , so we meet there for clanwars etc.
If you got IRC , our channel is #ht.soldat @ Quakenet

I think you'll be fitting in very well with the timezone's so if you're intrested apply here to get your tryout:
http://ht.u13.net

Grtz , DePhille

0xSilentx0
June 4, 2005, 11:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cideSorry Raiden,but clan leaders,be careful,he IS obsessed with playing.
I was too busy for two days to play soldat,and he got mad and left.Just a heads up,he needs a REALLY active clan.

Ima Soldat Zombeh....*Zombie Moans* UGHHHHHHHH*Zombie Moans*

Darkspirit
June 5, 2005, 4:27 pm
Lol Raiden, after you leaved PM clan, me and some other people leaved too XD. But I'm looking for a clan too O.o ...

0xSilentx0
June 5, 2005, 8:26 pm
Lol I caused the death of PM...that sucks

Felix
June 6, 2005, 4:42 pm
I just want to be honnest, but, I don't think you can go in a right clan
without problems :/

.alex.oner.
June 6, 2005, 5:19 pm
no, you didnt cause the death of PM, but tbh, you did make a few of the members want to leave because of your attitude and childish behaviour.. i went away for like 3 days, and when i came back i got told he had already left the clan.. he also started a CW without the leader or co leader even knowing and then lost it :/ ah well..

DePhille
June 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
Hmm , those two post before mine weren't there when i posted my invite. All i hear is bad comment here.

I've looked trough your posts etc. and i think it's a wise decision not to let you have a tryout , i'm sorry. Since your a very 'active' person i'll let you have your time ;)

*sorry for my invite , those negative comments werent there when i posted it*

Grtz , DePhille

Darkspirit
June 8, 2005, 12:35 am
Oh, PM clan is completely dead, I suppose that mOVING-TARGET wasn't ready for leading the clan.

But it's weird, he being leader of a knife clan, I suppose that he didn't got trouble with |PM| clan leading. :/