( search forums )
-[The new SoldatFiles website
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 31, 2005, 5:13 am
As some of you may remember, I used to have a website called SoldatFiles before that had the usual stuff on it. It got a bunch of traffic and I had to shut it down because it was lagging the U13 servers. This site will have less large files and the big ones I'll ask permission to use the link from the original host. I'll just put "Link provided by Selfkill.com" or whatever. Anyways, I also will include lists of good servers with details on them and make it where you can click the server name and auto-join the server from your browser. I hope you like the new site. Tell me what you think of it.

www.sf.u13.net

White Duke
June 10, 2005, 3:19 am
Its great but one thing, i dont like the text on the banner, Thats all!

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:41 pm
omigod.. it looks nice. at first I thought it say stfu.net or something ^^

FliesLikeABrick
June 10, 2005, 2:42 pm
time for you to find a new host though.... you are one of the few people that i need to give the boot to, causing lag spikes in the servers. For a one-time $20 donation, ill host you permanently on my MUCH faster webspace, and i wont really care how much space or bandwidth you use, within any reasonable limit.

edit: and you can host all the files on there directly, I have no problem hosting the files for a soldat site, as long as it isnt on the main u13 server. instead, itll be on ww2.u13.net, but i can set up your sf.u13.net redirect to just go there instead. Please PM me on my site, or IM me tonight and we'll talk.

Even if you don't want to donate for it, ill move you to the faster space just to get you off of the u13 connection lol

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 2:48 pm
what can i say ... clantemplates

but nice

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 10, 2005, 4:58 pm
Yeah, i got the basic setup from clantemplates, but i changed a good bit. I made the header, and new link buttons. It looks a lot different than theirs did because it was set up for a clan. :P

FliesLikeABrick
June 10, 2005, 5:23 pm
wtg and not even read my post mike lol

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 5:29 pm
easy now there :D

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 6:08 pm
Huh... I can't view it properly... :-\ It just makes a box in the middle when I click a link (eg 'mods'), and then... nothing works 'cept closing the tab (FireFox is the browser of my choice ;-) )

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 10, 2005, 8:54 pm
Lol flab, I read your post and I will talk to you on msn. I just figured there was no reason to discuss it on here.