( search forums )
(moved) Just a little thing about Moderators
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Who flung poo
May 31, 2005, 11:51 pm
I just want to say a few thing to those people who think the moderators are bad, (This is what I believe in)

First of all, when people think that moderators lock topics for no reason, that's not true at all they only lock it when they think it's offensive, not wanted to be known by the public, or because the person is being mean to other people of the Soldat community.

And when people are saying like "Why is Grand Diablo locking anything related to the T15 clan?" I think they deserved to be banned because thats as bad as making fun of other people Moderator or not they deserve to be repected unless they don't respect anyone else and I also think thaty people should be banned when they keep bringing a topic up over and over again when it keeps getting locked.

I had more to say but I can't think of it right now... But overall, everyone please respect everyone of the Soldat community and don't bring up topics over and over again.

If this ever gets out to the community please read it,
Who flung poo

Deleted User
June 1, 2005, 10:19 am
makes sense..
but what doesn't make sens is why to posted this.. every member of this forum should know why moderators are here and that why should fyk around with them.

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 2, 2005, 1:17 am
tis a good idea to remind 'em anyways

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 9:59 am
I don't see the harm in giving us some love once in a while.

:D

frogboy
June 2, 2005, 10:09 am
quote:Originally posted by StalkyI don't see the harm in giving us some love once in a while.

:D

!touch Stalky

:p

Pulp
June 3, 2005, 4:03 am
Who flung poo for moderator of the brand new section in the soldatforum : ' pointless remarks about moderators '. Could maybe merge with the ' your view on the weather of today ' section, at a later stage...

Kazuki
June 3, 2005, 4:50 am
I love you, Who Flung Poo. Seriously, this is like the first protective or positive comment about someone or a group of people that has been said in a while around.

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 3:11 pm
Amen.

Melba
June 3, 2005, 4:29 pm
I think you're forgetting emo's kazuki

Outcast
June 3, 2005, 6:38 pm
Dibo smells :p

papasurf31
June 4, 2005, 1:33 am
Yes, very odorous indeed...

DT
June 4, 2005, 2:43 am
yea... i have to agree...
: )
not often but whenever a mod makes a bad call its rubed in thier face most of the time

Fangus Deef
June 4, 2005, 5:01 am
"look what you did! do you see that? look what you did! bad moderator! bad moderator! do you understand me??"

Who flung poo
June 4, 2005, 10:06 pm
The reason I posted this is because I went to the banned list and noticed all the crap they were saying about moderators and this is the most replies I ever have gotten, thank you for all the positive remarks!
Oh and BTW who thinks I would make a good moderator (even though i've only been here for 2 weeks.)

Deleted User
June 4, 2005, 11:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Who flung poothis is the most replies I ever have gotten, thank you for all the positive remarks!

you would get more replies if you made USEFULL topics:p

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 1:57 am
ur a good guy

Who flung poo
June 6, 2005, 7:08 pm
Just a question HHH (not trying to be mean) but do you have any friends on Soldat forums? Because I looked at the official news and you fell for the trick when they told you about teleporters.

(Please son't explode in rage, I don't want this to become a hate topic)
:\