( search forums )
can registration makes soldat crash?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
RaVeN666
June 1, 2005, 1:03 pm
One of my friends has found registration key on the net, but he tells me that it works for a short time, but then the game crashes and the reg key is removed from the registry. If he doesn't register it, it plays fine. Is this the result of some kind of system that checks for duplicate keys or known keys that are on the web or is it some kind of bug? I would like to register but I don't want to waste my 9 dollars (i'm a bit of a tightass).

Aquarius
June 1, 2005, 1:43 pm
I would rather buy it. They say someone cracked Soldat and the next day he got ugly spots on his penis.

b00stA
June 1, 2005, 1:47 pm
You--err.. tell your friend that using a reg key from the net is not allowed. The game crashes only because he's using some key, not one he bought himself.
There are no problems when you purchase the key the normal way.

RaVeN6_6_6
June 1, 2005, 1:53 pm
Thanx for the feedback guys. I thought his problems would have been the result of a dodgy key. I can't wait till I get my super cool black jetpack flames :)

RaVeN6_6_6
June 1, 2005, 3:15 pm
Hi guys.
Just thought I post a follow-up. If you pay the 9 dollars to register soldat, it will work properly. If you find a reg key on the net it will make the game crash. SO PAY THE MAN. He deserves it for making such a kick-ass game ;)

mar77a
June 1, 2005, 9:47 pm
Jsut for you to notice, there is an Edit ([IMAGE]) button, so you can edit your post in case you forget something...

And yes, the 9 USD are worth, not only for the benefits you get, but fer knowing you helped the guy, Michal, with some money...

bond_james_bond
June 29, 2005, 10:04 pm
And then he will continue to make the already awesome game even more awesome.. er