( search forums )
Inf. Theft
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Who flung poo
June 1, 2005, 5:50 pm
I think a good map would be in Infiltration that it's at midnight and the blue team is in a high-security museum guarding a sacred treasure (A.K.A. the flag) and the red team are theives coming down by parachutes on helicopter.

I know it does'nt sound great but I would like it,
Who Flung poo

Avarax
June 1, 2005, 8:16 pm
its the other way round: red is thiefs and blue is security team.

vash763
June 2, 2005, 2:59 am
i think if you had a map like this, with many different dark/hidden pathways, it would be great. it would have to be like a maze, and playedon realistic, sopeople could actually sneak in.

Who flung poo
June 2, 2005, 5:07 pm
Exactlly

Jamesmax0
June 8, 2005, 2:06 am
Please make it someone. It sounds really good

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 9:44 am
Yeah. But then again, make sure the objective isn't too hard to reach (as in, Blue shouldn't have 10 points before Red Team can even see the Objective).

Deowin
July 1, 2005, 2:59 pm
I actually played something like this once, there were air ducts going into a building that ppl could sneak into.

Keron Cyst
July 1, 2005, 6:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by HugokuYeah. But then again, make sure the objective isn't too hard to reach (as in, Blue shouldn't have 10 points before Red Team can even see the Objective).

Or put the flags right next to each other so if an Alpha soldat reaches the flags it's all over.

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 7:08 pm
pm chakapoko maker.

Keron Cyst
July 2, 2005, 12:53 am
I was thinking of something like this:

[IMAGE]

This is just an idea.

Super N00b
July 7, 2005, 6:16 pm
Cool idea. Go for it.

Keron Cyst
July 7, 2005, 8:58 pm
*lol* I'm not gonna be doing that; I don't have any scenery for artifacts or museum stuff, and I'm working on a pair of my own maps :-P You don't have to follow my layout at all. In fact, I was thinking of more routes (downwards as well as to the flag), even putting an SG or two next to the flag, and sticking both flag's right next to each other so that if an Alpha soldaten reaches 'em it's all over.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 10:40 am
wow keron how rough do you want to make it, its scratching my screen its so rough :P

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 12:55 pm
Yes i like that

Keron Cyst
July 8, 2005, 4:39 pm
"Rough?" What do you mean? :-/ It's just a .JPG...

EDIT Whoops! xD That green section in the image should be "blocks only projectiles."

PreeGo
July 8, 2005, 9:27 pm
it#347; really sound nice

dude
July 9, 2005, 9:34 pm
i'd play it