( search forums )
Funny TM ending
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Who flung poo
June 1, 2005, 6:03 pm
Sometimes I play online Soldat even though I have dial-up and I joined a small game and I was on the red team and they were winning
but this one guy on my team really hated me and he kept killing me because of that and we were tied and 1 more point on either team would win and the guy who kept killing me was getting attacked was gonna get killed by an enemy so I shot at the enemy but ended up killing that guy but I still killed the other guy and after all if it was'nt for me killing my ally we would've lost and then the next map started and the guy was like "What the (please refrain from-blah blah blah..) is your problem I would've had him and he turned out to be the admin and he kicked me. (I think he should've done that in the first place.)

I still laugh from it,
Who Flung poo

Gen0cide
June 2, 2005, 1:03 am
You gotta start using punctuation.I couldn't understand that mess of words.

Kyklis
June 2, 2005, 5:35 am
Nah, all you gotta do is insert a period every 5-35 words. Peace of cake. Throw in a exclamation point in there somewheres and you win.

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 3:55 pm
Who flung poo, you come fron USA and you can't even type? Gee. There is no damn point in that story, impossible to read.

DB_Diablo
June 2, 2005, 4:58 pm
What is the world coming to, when our own people can't speak our language?

Hoodlum
June 2, 2005, 7:05 pm
Get some hook'd on phonics.

Who flung poo
June 2, 2005, 9:16 pm
Hooked on phonics is for reading. But anyway let's just drop this.