( search forums )
What bots have you made?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
The Certified Psychopath
June 2, 2005, 7:51 am
Okay, so I have grown tired of playing with the current array of bots I have (I don't have that much creativity to make interesting bots)...so what bots have you made, and if possible can you upload them? If you can't, at least post the bot's stats the notepad way.

BTW...I can't seem to make a bot the Notepad way. Anyone can assist me?

EDIT: Figured out how to make a bot the Notepad way already.

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 3:42 pm
read this
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=8800

oh and about the bots...
look around you, you're in the bots forums...plenty of bots...

The Certified Psychopath
June 3, 2005, 3:15 am
I've already downloaded whatever bots there could be downloaded in this forum. And I've already read that thread, the problem is I don't know how to save it as a .bot file. Besides I already have a botmaker.

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 11:54 pm
then if you have a botmaker you should be able to compile them...?

Deleted User
June 4, 2005, 12:17 am

i've got something that may interest you.. 1OO BOTZ

Gen0cide
June 4, 2005, 3:57 am
I like making bots like terrorists and Counter terrorists then helping them defend on an Inf with about 20-30 of them.Fun.

The Certified Psychopath
June 4, 2005, 7:09 am
I've already got the 100 bots, most of them suck. I've also downloaded Zero72's botpack, that team botpack on the second/third page, and I was about to download that 210 bot pack when I found that it didn't work. I also downloaded the Forum Members bot pack, even though I didn't know most fo the people. And what's up with the dnagames forum?

Deleted User
June 4, 2005, 7:28 pm
I only use the standard ones and my custom made ones (like Alien, Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Combat and so on :-P)

0xSilentx0
June 4, 2005, 8:53 pm
I make a clone bot of myself with 100% accuracy and train on him

The Certified Psychopath
June 5, 2005, 6:11 am
Could you upload those bots you've made? Either that, or just post their stats the Notepad way?

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 7:05 am
click here.

these are actually fun to play with. :)

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 9:51 am
quote:Originally posted by The Certified PsychopathI've already downloaded whatever bots there could be downloaded in this forum. And I've already read that thread, the problem is I don't know how to save it as a .bot file. Besides I already have a botmaker.

in the notepad save the file wit the ""
ex. "mybot.bot"

that should do the trick

The Certified Psychopath
June 16, 2005, 4:27 am
So, yeah, noone has uploaded their bots. Pity, pity. I already figured out how to save the bots the Notepad way, so there's no need for any more help with that. If you have problems find a place to upload your bots, tell me, and just send it to me instead at certifiedpsychopath@gmail.com