( search forums )
Rainbow 6 mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Svirin Kerath
June 2, 2005, 9:15 pm
hello, my name is Svirin Kerath, and i'm addicted to rainbow 6.
"hi, svirin"

yes, i love ol' R6. and i love soldat. "combine them! no! it can't be done! my god, man, what are you doing?"

actually, it's quite easy, the guns are pretty easy to scale down. sounds will be easy to get. but tho i plan to change the interface, some sounds, and most weapons, i'm mostly adding a shiatload of bots. you prolly won't appreciate it if you haven't played the game, but i made a bot for every R6 member from R6 3 Athena Sword. i plan to add terrorists, too. each is strictly individual, blah blah blah, and i know that's not hard.

i'll also change gosteks, i suppose. no, i definitely will.

i'm just wondering if anyone's interested. might be out by the end of the month. or later. heh.

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 10:48 pm
Tom clancy's rainbow 6 mods has been made before.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 3, 2005, 3:31 am
I also made an interface for tha game before. I just dont have the link. I could send it to you if you wanted me to.

Svirin Kerath
June 4, 2005, 2:05 am
aww damn... i'll make my own then... and share it, if'n ya want.

SPARTAN_III
June 4, 2005, 2:23 am
i could help with interfaces.....and maybe interface weapons, if you give me a decent side view pic

June 4, 2005, 6:26 am
Its be done before....SO LETS DO IT AGAIN FOR THE HECK OF IT!!!!!

I have the rainbow 6 disk collecting dust somewhere...ill send it to u spartan, beware

it needs PENTIUM 2 OMFG (SO TECHNOLOGICALLY DEMANDING WAN!) i think you'll need to overclock your comp to run RAINBOW 6! YOU NEED 128mb RAM!

OMGOMG!

/sarcasm

Svirin Kerath
June 4, 2005, 5:39 pm
117-exactly. i'll just do it for fun and see if anyone likes it.
Spartan-i'll try doing them myself, first. if they turn out like (Please refrain from swearing)ty, i'll ask you to take a shot. =)

SPARTAN_III
June 5, 2005, 2:20 pm
like i said, i'll help whatever way i can. i need a nice unreg interface to work on. but i'll only be free in 2 weeks cos i've got exams in school, okay?

June 6, 2005, 9:09 am
Aye aye. But u keep skipping da lessons in favor of the weee eaton exams. good luck matey. Anyway, when do u want the R6 disk?

SPARTAN_III
June 6, 2005, 1:13 pm
ASAP, 117.

i need a screen to do interfaces, i do unregs mostly. if you want a screenie of a regged one, i cant help u.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 11:27 pm
I'm making a spec ops mod svirin. But its not tom clancy

Svirin Kerath
June 8, 2005, 10:02 pm
well, i'm sure it'll be better anyhow. =)

SPARTAN_III
June 9, 2005, 11:50 am
my exams are over (YAY) so i can help u with ur mod. :)