( search forums )
THE BEST TEAM STORY EVER
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 1:54 am
It was about 12:30 and i was playing capture the falg and it was about 3 to 4 we were down by 1 point we all were complaining abot the campers (damn u campers) ans so we all jouind up it was like 10vs10 so we said 5 take the low part and and 5 take the top the blue took out like 2 of my 5 people (we were top) we got to there base and they all headed to the red flag we took there flag and and rushed back to our base it was to late... we all flooded the campers at there base and nerly faild we got our flag bak the carrier got sniped we had to go back and ger the blue flag back . so now it was 4 to 4 we need to get the next point so we all whent for a sneek attack (take cover like every step) we stayed hidden for like 30 sec. then we all charge like 6 people got sloterd i was jumping every were is all u culld see was bullets then we got the flage the falg man died we raced for the blue flag most of us gettin killed some guy got the flag (i no it was a noob >:( the blue was on our tale people got killed defending the flag man damn blue berreters we finaly got to the red base we still had are flag there. there was about 20min. left the blue caut up there was the biggest flag tose ever people got the flag tryed to get to our flag died continuously so we finaly scored and we eventually won.

Pulp
June 3, 2005, 3:53 am
Stonking story.

Now give us the phone-number of your teacher English...

Gen0cide
June 3, 2005, 5:22 am
Yeah,I can't really understand
And Pulp,don't you mean english TEACHER?

SPARTAN_III
June 3, 2005, 9:46 am
use punctuation.

i didnt understand that mass of words at all.

Melba
June 3, 2005, 3:14 pm
Intense reading!

Jamesmax0
June 4, 2005, 2:57 am
Nice story, but bad puncuation (like everyone else said)

Deleted User
June 4, 2005, 4:24 am
Wha?

GTO
June 13, 2005, 1:23 pm
Couldnt understand wt u wrote :O

sbu-spyvin
June 13, 2005, 2:15 pm
Me too haha

Pixofied
June 13, 2005, 2:49 pm
I don't think there was one full stop...

"blue flag back . so now it was" <-- Ah yes, there I found one!

The @venger
June 15, 2005, 7:16 am
i mean, he's from usa, it says, its his language, and he cant even spell 50% correctly.... :/

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 12:25 pm
its because he was typing really fast, so half of his words are mispelled

paramud
June 17, 2005, 2:44 pm
"Man no one understands da words dat are comin outta yo mouth!"

The Certified Psychopath
June 18, 2005, 2:59 pm
If I heard anyone speak like that, I'd appplaud his defying of conventional laws of biology. But he's not speaking that jumble of words, so let's leave it at that.

I THINK I understand what he typed.

CrapBomba
June 21, 2005, 6:02 am
lol, teacher english...

skill
July 1, 2005, 9:10 am
quote:Originally posted by PulpStonking story.

Now give us the phone-number of your teacher English...

That's not any better, n00b.

Liber_Lupus
July 1, 2005, 1:26 pm
it was 15:16 when i read thsi post and i coulnt understand that so i said wtf and went to the refridgerator to get some ice tea i really like ice tea especially when its cold but because it wasnt cold i had to visit the store but i was too lazy so i went to the russians store but they said i cant buy such a cheap thing with my bank card so they started yelling and i yelled back so i left and went to the mall but i forgot their customer card at home so i had to go home and and then come back but i was too tired so i came back home and sat back down at the computer and played some soldat and people died and all and were dying plus some guy jumped with the m79 and i thought it was unfair and started whining but then he didnt anymore and we san rainbows until some hacker game and we vote kicked him and lived happily ever after but right after that he joined bakc and we screamned ahhhh and he screamed ahhh too so we ran like hell and yelled ahh at streeets and people yelled ahh back and then i went home to eat and went to sleep i saw pandas in my dreams

Koon
July 1, 2005, 10:14 pm
what the . . . . ?

xSyneXx
July 5, 2005, 8:23 am
Lupus, reading that with your damn avatar in my perepheral vision made me think I was going to get a seisure!

I survived though..., I survived.

dude
July 6, 2005, 7:59 pm
lmaololrofl

VodkaZombie
July 6, 2005, 10:29 pm
He's German, what can you expect?

bigtimecow
July 7, 2005, 12:16 am
[quote=Gen0cide] Yeah,I can't really understand
And Pulp,don't you mean english TEACHER?[/quote]

i think he was being sarcastic, ass.