( search forums )
Banned from EVO RS server...(SOLVED)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
T-Money
June 4, 2005, 6:42 am
Was playing on EVO RS realistic/ff/survival CTF server today. It's the best server I've played on; I really like the settings. However, some guy called [breaker] or something started (Please refrain from swearing) which escalated, mostly on his part but I guess I may have flared a bit as well. I was kicked and banned from the server...my question: does anyone know a way to plead my case to the admins? I recall there being a forum for that here but I can't find it now (perhaps I dreamt it?)

Fangus Deef
June 4, 2005, 7:26 am
it's not up to any of us, it's up to the people who run the server.

T-Money
June 4, 2005, 7:48 am
I realize that...I'm just putting this up so anyone who is a admin or knows a admin on that server will see it.

June 4, 2005, 8:03 am
Uh, it happens sometimes. Its because of a glitch, not really often, but you'll get unbanned in a few days/weeks. It happened to em on the games.himitsuchi one, i got unbanned the next day. Dont worry

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 4, 2005, 9:02 pm
Are you sure you weren't just temp banned? It's just a temp ban when its vote kick. Right?

FliesLikeABrick
June 5, 2005, 12:28 am
yes, vote kicks are temporary bans as well. i think the default length is 1 hours, but it might be 15-20 mins. the admin may have it turned up more or less as high as he wants

T-Money
June 5, 2005, 1:47 am
Alright, I'm back in now. I didn't know about the temp ban thing tho, thanks for the info.

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 2:10 am
lets lock this :D

EvO
June 5, 2005, 9:29 am
nickdean@gmail.com -> admin of server