( search forums )
Quick Image Question
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Keron Cyst
June 5, 2005, 12:52 am
I can't find the Stationary Gun bullet image. Is it just Weapons-gfx\bullet.BMP?

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 1:38 am
yes. 40mm is the shell, if you wanted to know.

SPARTAN_III
June 5, 2005, 2:16 pm
^^wtf? i thought 40mm was the old m79 bullet?

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 7, 2005, 4:03 am
I dont know at the moment, but why dont you just try changing bullet.bmp and see if it changes ingame?

Keron Cyst
June 8, 2005, 4:50 am
Yeah, that is it. What's the shell icon again?

EDIT And is smudge.BMP the graphic that generates when your jet exhaust rubs against the ground?

Rhombus
June 19, 2005, 2:55 pm
Just rename smudge.bmp to smudge-old.bmp, and make a new smudge.bmp (just make it a HUGE red square or sumthing). then do some things in game and when you see that big red square you know what it is. Just experiment. You think all the good modders here just asked around everywhere?

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 3:59 pm
Probably not when they started, but it's a lot easier for modders to get direct help instead of having to do everything by trial and error. It's a community, and that's what community's are supposed to do, help eachother

Keron Cyst
June 20, 2005, 5:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Rhombus... Just experiment. You think all the good modders here just asked around everywhere?
Not for all their questions, but I don't believe they moderate two forums and administrate one. And I'm willing to bet one day of no-playing-Soldat-at-all that they don't have a musical instrument they must use for at least an hour daily.