( search forums )
Suggest a mod?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Lord_Rick
June 5, 2005, 2:46 am
I havent tried out any mods yet - looking for a good WWII based mod but am open to any others. Any suggestions for high quality complete mods that are worth taking a look at?

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 3:13 am
How bout Mine? :p

Besides mine there's only two others I know of, And I dont have the URLS. The henchin mod and a different mod that changes the weapons and gives some maps. I cant remember the name of it :-/

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 5:23 am
how about my first firearms mod?

or my second (beta).

Lord_Rick
June 5, 2005, 4:14 pm
is it possible to switch between mods or ujst go back to normal soldat without reinstalling the game btw? some kind of tool perhaps?

IlIdan
June 5, 2005, 4:21 pm
modchanger

modswapper

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 4:53 pm
search for rainraiders soldat ultra manager (sum) on some forum. it try to find it for you.

edit: here t3h is.

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 6:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dhow about my first firearms mod?

or my second (beta).

He's looking for WW2 mods.

@Lord_Rick: Back up your soldat files and copy/paste them into your soldat folder again

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 11:36 pm
he said world war 2 based mods. and firearms is a wwii based half-life mod. :|

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 1:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dhe said world war 2 based mods. and firearms is a wwii based half-life mod. :|

I dont think thats what he meant. And none of those weapons execpt the shotgun were used in WW2

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 11:27 pm
*except*

anyways, those weapons were made right after wwii, and you can ask what he meant for all i care. at least i made my own weapons.
:P

Zero72
June 9, 2005, 12:34 am
One of my new favorite mods is SERIAL KILLeR's wonderful Heckler and Koch mod. I'm to lazy to get a link, but that's what Search is for.

Edit: Conveniently, Rambo has bumped the thread.

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 3:21 am
quote:at least i made my own weapons.
:P

That was low. . .