( search forums )
Raptor needs your help in two questions!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Raptor
June 6, 2005, 3:09 am
Questions
1) What program do you use to make Gosteks? I always use Paint, but I would like to know if there's like a special program to make them...

2) When I modify the gostek's klata, biodro, etc... they end up like at three meters away from the gostek. I would like to know how to make the gostek's limbs be "where they have to be" (I need serious answers and I will not tolerate spamming)

Zero72
June 6, 2005, 3:16 am
1) All of the graphics for my mod-and-a-half were made in MS Paint.

2) Just keep the same size and position in the bmp files. If you change the position or try to make them bigger, they won't look right in the game.

N1nj@
June 6, 2005, 3:41 am
lol "I will not tolerate spamming", that's funny coming from you...

anyway, 1) there aren't any special program made just to edit the gostek, although it would be cool to have one, but u can just use paint/paint shop pro/photoshop to edit the gosteks

Keron Cyst
June 6, 2005, 4:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Zero72... If you change the position or try to make them bigger, they won't look right in the game.
I wish the images were centered instead of guided by the first pixel...

Zero72
June 6, 2005, 5:23 am
lol, don't we all.

Raptor
June 6, 2005, 6:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@lol "I will not tolerate spamming", that's funny coming from you...

lol, I guess it is funny xD...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 7, 2005, 4:02 am
Heres a program for editing the gostek: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=23012

It doesnt really do much accept translate the names to english.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 1:44 pm
I use MS paint. And according to the people here I make them okay ;) So MS paint should be fine, just do some practicing in it