( search forums )
.Snakez clan wants players ;)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 11:37 pm
Aight, here is some general info (just say the word if u need more)

- Clan Name --> .Snakez
- Clan leader --> <PYTHON.>Klimax
- How to contact --> klimax.soldat@gmail.com (leader)
tromso_89@hotmail.com (me)
- Homepage --> http://snakez.pyapps.net
- Clan exists since --> December of 2004
- Favourite gamemodes --> we play everything
- Our server will be up 8th August of 2005

Requirements in skill and character
-We would like decent players, but if u think ur good enough be sure to tryout :D
- If you want to join go to our page and post something.. you?ll be tested.. 1on1 DM and will train with us 1time..
- We?ve won ?VzX- and [cp] and we lost against n.c/

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 11:05 pm
bumpelibump.

pleez come.. we need some active members.

Felix
June 10, 2005, 2:09 pm
they're pretty good, join'em!!!

The @venger
June 11, 2005, 5:45 pm
i had 167 kills in my last match, and died 48 times, am i good enough?

Ninjasoup
June 11, 2005, 7:23 pm
Well im up to joining
Name: Blah
Best wep combo: Styr and Rocket Launcher

klimax
June 11, 2005, 10:36 pm
Just a little note: the match with -VzX- was won by default, since they failed showing up. Recently we just had won a game against Born 2 Frag, and they were beaten harshly as can be seen on our forums. If you would like to contact us, please do so via our site's recruitment page. And Avenger, just ask for a tryout, we'll see if you're good enough.

Also, Felix, how do you know we're good? XD Have we played you?

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 1:45 am
klimax.soldat@gmail.com
send a lil mail there..
if you would like me to test you, just add me on msn.. tromso_89@hotmail.com

bond_james_bond
June 13, 2005, 10:58 pm
ok, that's crap... You never beat -VzX- or B2F
A) The only reason you bet B2F is beacuase you continued playing, even when they were horribly outnumbered. The second screenshot showed there were 4 of you and 2 of them! The final match, apparently you were against anyone at all!
Apparently you don't care if it is a good match or not... It's kinda stupid... You outnumber them by about... I don't know, 2 people. You still consider that match a win???

About us... You guys are situated in Europe. -VzX- is a clan based in North America! A CW at 8:00 GMT means 3:00 for us! That's about the time i get home from school... And my other clan members either A)Have Homework or B)Are still in school.

If you want to try and organize a real CW between us, please contact my leader!

MSN: ex_cali_bur@hotmail.com

Then... try to figure it out. If it works out somehow, prepare to face a beating like none other.

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 1:06 pm
1. I never said we beat u.. I dint make most of this.. I was told what to write.

2. we DID beat B2F. they started to leave because they lost like 1-5 (when they was 4 of them and 4 of us) same with 2.nd round. the screenie just showes that we won because they admitted deafeat and left. thats a win in my eyes.. and we are having a rematch with them

and about VzX.. I did never know u are situated in North America. and the time I played that match was pretty damn late in the evening. so ur not the only one having troubles with the time of the CW.

in my clan there was a vote of weather we would have a rematch with you, and it turned out to be no.
thats all I know, and I hope u dont blame me for any misunderstandings.

mkay? :D

klimax
June 14, 2005, 3:26 pm
Bond, I know it must have pissed you off with you leaving the clan and now we rock ass, but let me clear some things up (I am not PMing you because I won't let you just badmouth my clan and not ahve me react to it):

The match with -VzX- was not a win, and this hasn't been recorded on our site. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, there jsut never has been an actual match. The reason some of us said this is because you weren't able to come at all on the agreed time. We will give you one more chance to set a date, or we won't play at all with you. And don't act as if the different timezones are an issue now, it wasn't when we made the first appointments, was it?

About the CW with B2F, the deal was 4v4 with substitutes. The first match was 4v4, but because the leader had internet problems he couldnt end it. The second match was 4v3, but a couple caps before the end one of them left again. The third match they all left before the end, and we just screwed around a little.
Now it's your own fault if you can't make the CW, especially if you have substitutes. They could have asked to postpone, but they didn't. Eventually they all left, so we won.

We are already talking about a rematch, because it doesn't feel right to win like this, but we DID win.

Melba
June 14, 2005, 5:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @vengeri had 167 kills in my last match, and died 48 times, am i good enough?

You were playing ctf, so no. ;)

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 7:04 pm
we chalenge u. (the (AHB) clan) contact me at djl11@cox.net

.alex.oner.
June 16, 2005, 11:54 pm
just to let you know, Ox* just played this clan in a CW, and got the most whineing ever!! 'YOU F*CKING HAXXORS!!' 'lames, you youse haxx!!!!111!' etc.. was very annoying, but we won 2-0 they wanted round 3 so we gave it to them, and even though one of our players was afk for half the game, they still carried on playing, and complaining about our aparent haxxxx!!111! anyhow, ....

klimax
June 17, 2005, 8:48 pm
If that's really so, I gotta talk to my team about it. When I started .Snakez I wanted to have a professional atmosphere, and it seems I don't have it yet. You could say any exact names, please, alex?

Swebonny
June 17, 2005, 10:10 pm
GAME name: Swebonny
Wepon: M79 and Knife
Played since 1.1.4
INfo:

I usually use Deagel 2.
I played since 1.1.4.
And havenot been playing soldat for 2 monthe becuse my soldat was broken.
I am not so active usually friday,saturday,and sunday :D I am 13 and im from Sweden
I was very skilled before but i lost my skill when my mouse got broken. But i want to join and have a tryout with you guys :D
Bye

.alex.oner.
June 17, 2005, 10:36 pm
it sure wasent the whole clan, sorry if i made you think it was all who played.. i cant remember the person who was calling us 'haxxors' though.. ah well

Ninjasoup
June 18, 2005, 12:01 am
What do I do to get into the clan and what do I need? I sent Psycho a PM but he didn't reply.

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 12:38 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.just to let you know, Ox* just played this clan in a CW, and got the most whineing ever!! 'YOU F*CKING HAXXORS!!' 'lames, you youse haxx!!!!111!' etc.. was very annoying, but we won 2-0 they wanted round 3 so we gave it to them, and even though one of our players was afk for half the game, they still carried on playing, and complaining about our aparent haxxxx!!111! anyhow, ....

just to say, I didn't recall hearing anything of that poor leetspeak during the match.. aight so someone commented u for hacking, it wasnt me and if u dint use hacks (wich im sure u did not) then its fair for you to react to it in a bad way.
we were beaten fairly and lets all accept and move on.

KvN
June 18, 2005, 1:43 am
Man, I'm interested in your clan Psycho, but it seems like you guys are all in Europe..

klimax
June 18, 2005, 8:55 am
I have talked to my team about it, so that even if it didn't happen like Psycho said, it won't happen (again) in the future.

Also, our recruitment may be a little slow - we are quite busy as some of us have exams. When the vacation comes we will be doing a lot of tryouts. But remeber though: we have only ten slots and are already with 8.

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 11:53 am
yea.. my examns are over, and Im in my vacation ^^
Yes KvN, we are based in europe. so if ur American, it would probably be best if u joined an American based clan.. just to avoid timezone problems :D

Ninjasoup
June 18, 2005, 12:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by klimaxI have talked to my team about it, so that even if it didn't happen like Psycho said, it won't happen (again) in the future.

Also, our recruitment may be a little slow - we are quite busy as some of us have exams. When the vacation comes we will be doing a lot of tryouts. But remeber though: we have only ten slots and are already with 8.

Hmm, that could be a problem because my comps hard-drive is broken (don't know why or what it is) so I don't know when i'll be able to try out

KvN
June 18, 2005, 2:12 pm
klimax, I would like to try out sometime in the future if you have time. I actually like a team with about 10 players, and not a lot more. Tell me if you're interested. If not, no problem. =)

bond_james_bond
June 22, 2005, 3:47 am
quote:Originally posted by klimax
The match with -VzX- was not a win, and this hasn't been recorded on our site. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, there jsut never has been an actual match. The reason some of us said this is because you weren't able to come at all on the agreed time.

It's all cool now. Anyways, my clan leader is now going to take things from here. But it may be a while because we've got another 2 clans.

KvN
June 25, 2005, 3:01 am
It seems like I'm interested klimax, check your EMail. Thanks.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:42 am
hey.. KvN.. im from snakez.. add me t-mac@iol.pt.. i'll test you..! you are from USA so try to config your firewall/router cuz you must have a low ping (max -> 175)

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:43 am
Klimax isnt here often I think, but I'll tell him

bond_james_bond
June 27, 2005, 1:16 pm
By the way, I've just left -VzX-

moving_target
June 28, 2005, 11:22 am
Hey guys test me out! My weapon of choice is the mp5 but I can use the barrett with decent efficiency. Reply to this topic in relation to me.
Cheers, moving_target

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 2:07 am
add me moving_target --> t-mac@iol.pt i can test you.. cheers too

moving_target
June 30, 2005, 2:25 am
add you to what? My hotmail?

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:51 pm
yah... msn

moving_target
July 1, 2005, 11:18 am
OK you're added, now what??? Will you test me??? Reply soon>>>
>Cheers, moving_target<

DragonSlayer
July 2, 2005, 12:53 am
Hee-hee, I'm always up for clanwars... do you guys visit quakenet?

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 10:54 am
oyh, add me aswell.. altough I wont be seen on msn till I get home from vacation. tromso_89@hotmail.com

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 6:12 pm
DragonSlayer.. post more information about you

moving_target
July 3, 2005, 6:07 am
Psycho you're added aswell, now what do I do??? I've also signed up on your homepage and have posted in the "joining your clan" or something like that thread.
My e-mail is rather_plump@hotmail.com

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 2:43 pm
and yes we play clanwars and have a IRC channel at Q-net.. just so ya know.

DragonSlayer
July 3, 2005, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by t-macDragonSlayer.. post more information about you

I don't want to join, I was asking do .Snakez have a channel in quakenet if they want to play clanwar / friendly clanwar. ._.

Tha Doggfather
July 3, 2005, 5:20 pm
God you guys suck at communicating.

Most of these posts are completely redundant. So right, you have a channel on Quakenet. Maybe give the actual name of the channel right away before he asks what it is, adding another two posts...

.alex.oner.
July 3, 2005, 8:14 pm
their IRC channel is #snakez.clan @ quakenet :)

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 6:02 pm
thanks =)
and.. moving_target.. I dont see my lazy arsed clanmembers havent tryed you out yet.. I get back in 1-2 weeks, and if they STILL havent played u, then I will... mkay? :P

damnnation
July 4, 2005, 10:56 pm
you guys still recruiting?? if you are maybe i could tryout ^^

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 11:23 pm
neat..!! we need to talk in private psy ;D

Swebonny
July 5, 2005, 5:04 pm
Can i tryout you can see more info about me in the first page.....
loing waitng...

Pixofied
July 5, 2005, 7:15 pm
quote:and.. moving_target.. I dont see my lazy arsed clanmembers havent tryed you out yet.. I get back in 1-2 weeks, and if they STILL havent played u, then I will... mkay? :P
In no way, what so ever will he be joining. Unless ovcourse he proves to be valuble, in which case I may re-consider.

- I don't speak for the rest of the clan, BTW.

quote:God you guys suck at communicating.
Ah, now I don't think theres going to be a come-back. XD