( search forums )
Girls playing Soldat
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
June 7, 2005, 11:03 am
Does anyone know of any chicks playing Soldat. Are they good looking or plain ugly because not many chicks play computer games (well not as horribly violent and 2D as Soldat).

Felix
June 7, 2005, 11:06 am
2wai has one, SN has one too, i saw one on a public server
(espagnol),and another one in a french clan, she's nice but she
can't play well, so i have tokill slowely :o

Captain Ben
June 7, 2005, 11:20 am
I know a couple, but I don't ask them if they're hot or not. A girl at my school owns an Xbox...

mickle89
June 7, 2005, 11:22 am
Well course you dont ask but I'm saying if you actually personally know them.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 12:40 pm
why would chicks play soldat?

Milkman Dan
June 7, 2005, 1:00 pm
mickle you do realise these 'girls' are people too, and might also like games. im sure there are many girls that play but dont say anything because of abuse like they complain about getting in cs:s

T-Money
June 7, 2005, 2:06 pm
Girl at my school plays soldat...and she ain't exactly a troll.

mickle89
June 7, 2005, 2:27 pm
Yes milkman i know. It's just one day i went to a LAN centre and there were some chicks in there and i swear you don't wanna look at them.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 2:42 pm
I know several girls who play Soldat. Though you can never be too sure that they're being serious or not about being female. I always forget that they're girls though, I talk to them like guys. XP

Toumaz
June 7, 2005, 3:05 pm
Yeah, that's the biggest problem when you encounter a girl in a game. I use to scare her off the server usually, because of my chat habits.

?
June 7, 2005, 4:41 pm
Em I know three, Ami, Vampire Princess, and eeer the one from 2wai I just forgot her name...

Green Barret
June 7, 2005, 4:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89Are they good looking or plain ugly because not many chicks play computer games (well not as horribly violent and 2D as Soldat).

What makes you think that girls don't play such games? Alot of girls at my school play the bloody Starcraft and they don't even flinch. IMHO girls only play computer games to get social with other people. They don't play as much for raw competition as men do.

Swebonny
June 7, 2005, 5:28 pm
Yeah i reamember Vampire Princess :D Shee was so good!

R0L4ND
June 7, 2005, 6:12 pm
You are aware, mickle89, that this ain't exactly the place to pick girls up? Go to your local club/pub/whatever instead... and ask them what the song playing is called.

June 7, 2005, 6:14 pm
Don't be silly, girls don't use the internet.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 6:27 pm
god is a girl

Meandor
June 7, 2005, 6:29 pm
I am a girl!

Swebonny
June 7, 2005, 6:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by MeandorI am a girl!

IIIHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 7:06 pm
Essentle from /HS/- is a girl. :U

b00stA
June 7, 2005, 7:10 pm
Where'd Essentle go?

Elemental
June 7, 2005, 7:10 pm
Demosthenes I know to be a girl..she actually called me on my birthday..and her voice sounds how it should ;)
Then theres..dizzy the chainsaw girl, sevin., etc..

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 7:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAWhere'd Essentle go?

She comes on irc from time to time. I don't really know her though, I was just sayin' her name.

?
June 7, 2005, 7:28 pm
O yeah Ess, she was pretty good.

vash763
June 7, 2005, 8:58 pm
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/vash763/PICT0020.jpg

this kid plays

Michal
June 7, 2005, 10:12 pm
My sister plays soldat pretty regularly...

Kazuki
June 7, 2005, 10:27 pm
lmao @ Vash's pic.

Yeah, I played with Anna a few days ago, Michal. :P I think I kinda annoyed her because I kept killing her, and for me it seemed as if I was always killing her and only her, by chance. I didn't know it was her until she said "I gotta go work on my map editor..." and left. I would have complimented, but I didn't know t'was her.

Essy still plays if someone invites her to a private server. Her and Surb were Steyr masters. >_>

Edit: I'd get my sister to play Soldat, but she's only 10 and she's a sissy. :P

?
June 7, 2005, 10:40 pm
Mountain Dew pwns Vash

Cookie`
June 7, 2005, 11:31 pm
Essentle played more when she lived in Canada I think ,,
I havn't seen Suika (The one from 2wai) in awhile... does the suika star club still exist? :P Cook*e \o/

N1nj@
June 8, 2005, 12:00 am
I remember Ess...I misses her >.<

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 12:25 am
yes I play soldat.

_Mancer_
June 8, 2005, 12:31 am
Sevin

Toto essentle

Demothenes

vash763
June 8, 2005, 1:03 am
haha thnx, that kid annoys the hell outs me

and i hate mountain dew

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 2:52 am
HEATHEN SLIME!

Kazuki
June 8, 2005, 3:52 am
I don't understand why people hate Mountain Dew just because they heard it lowers their sperm count...

As if jacking off 15 times a day doesn't.

Vijchtidoodah
June 8, 2005, 4:07 am
Do...do you have something to tell us Kaz?

n00bface
June 8, 2005, 4:21 am
quote:I don't understand why people hate Mountain Dew just because they heard it lowers their sperm count...

I've never heard that, but I still think Mountain Dew sucks because it tastes like carbonated urine.

Kazuki
June 8, 2005, 4:24 am
Yes, Vijcht, I do. I always have headphones on, we have 3 phones in the house, I have hundreds of blank CD's that I haven't used since 1999, my grandmother and grandfather are coming for a visit from Europe tomorrow (for a 3-month stay), I just got a portable air conditioner in my room, tomorrow is my final schoolday and we're taking finals, ... and ... Hmm. I think I just drew a serious blank.

Oh, and no, I don't have any dark secrets. O:)

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 8, 2005, 4:28 am
I had no idea that Sevin and Demo are girls...and they're both good too.

*takes topic and puts it back on rails and away from Mountain Dew*

mickle89
June 8, 2005, 5:00 am
ROL4ND: I don't know about you but I don't how this this thread is about me trying to pick up girls. It was just a simple discussion about girls playing Soldat.

Vijchtidoodah
June 8, 2005, 5:30 am
Ew, I don't even talk to girlies...they have cooties and they bleed.

mickle89
June 8, 2005, 6:03 am
lol

Captain Ben
June 8, 2005, 7:40 am
They make me sweat :P
I was just thinking... shouldn't there be a female gostek? Now looking at it from a girl's point of view, I'd feel butch playing one of those little fellers.

frogboy
June 8, 2005, 8:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benshouldn't there be a female gostek?

"Women don't fight"

Unlucky 13
June 8, 2005, 8:33 am
Plue its been suggestec before.
My sister played, but she is like... 7 and never played again.

Swebonny
June 8, 2005, 8:39 am
"Women donĀ“t fight" it was OUR GOD Micheal Marcincowski that said so!! AAaahh..

mickle89
June 8, 2005, 8:58 am
www.soldatmods.tk

Theres a gostek called B..I..T..C..H..Y which is female.

Apparently it is a swear word.

lastpatriot
June 8, 2005, 11:59 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenThey make me sweat :P
I was just thinking... shouldn't there be a female gostek? Now looking at it from a girl's point of view, I'd feel butch playing one of those little fellers.

I think I once suggested added customizables in the menu, some of which had girl gosteks...

flab
June 8, 2005, 12:55 pm
Terror has a girls "division" made up of the members girlfriends and friends from school, although I don't know if they were just winding me up as they authed as some of the blokes :(

R0L4ND
June 8, 2005, 3:30 pm
But... why talk about girls if it doesn't involve me, them, candles and a happy-pack of condoms? Anything else would be self-torture.

?
June 8, 2005, 4:36 pm
*Puts topic back on Mountain Dew* If Mountain Dew really did lower your sperm count then wouldn't there be warnings, on the boxs and cans? Even if it did I would still drink it, I love my Mountain Dew!

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 8:33 pm
I think Mountain Dew did have a slight sperm-reducing effect when it was first launched, thanks to one of the dyes put in it. Yellow 5 maybe? But then I think Mt.Dew removed it...sooo..more sperm for everybody? Hurray?

Maybe Mt.Dew was just trying to save the world? I mean c'mon, there's only so much space here on this little blue planet.

Help stop overpopulation, Eat a Fetus

Beren
June 8, 2005, 11:48 pm
Yeah, there's Demo, I've talked to her a few times..and, Dizzy the gunless girl... and... Anna who used to have a tag that said Girl Power and who taught me a bunch of map bugs...and I played on a server last night with this trashtalking 13 year old girl name Kate, she was kind of annoying but then just funny. Oh! and I think one time I played with Jarvizzle's sister.

TIR_Blade
June 9, 2005, 3:50 am
I know quite a few girls...Essentle and Demo mostly tho...Essentle's cool and ownz me. Demos is cool. But both of em were always treated different cuz they were girls, mostly by people like some of the people in this thread...Most of you are innocent but some of u...no offense, are just plain morons about a girl playing soldat...it's not the 20's people, sorry to burst your bubble but they got rights you know...

O and kaz, now i know why you never move while playing soldat, you just aim and shoot....15 times tho...ur like a machine...

LazehBoi
June 9, 2005, 10:19 am
A tried to get a girl I know to play Soldat but she said it sucks :|