( search forums )
OMFG this was hard!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 8:35 pm
I attacked bot with my only weapon and it was LAW and i was proned and i had my LAW at reloadng and my enemy had MP5 and when my LAW was reloaded i standed up and BAM! that bot fired me so accurate that i haved to prone again to avoid those bullets and when he stopped firing i stand up and fired my LAW and i missed then i was like this:****!.
then i proned again because again that bot shooted me, and i thinked how i kill it and i was playing survival mode so i maked sure that i don't die, then i had idea.
I used my jetpack to get behind that bot and i attacked my fists and it was miracle that i survived, i had only 1% health left.

DB_Diablo
June 7, 2005, 8:49 pm
come back after you learn proper grammar

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 8:53 pm
?

Hitman
June 7, 2005, 8:57 pm
It's not very hard to make out what he's saying you f**king hypocrite. The same applies to you! Come back when you've learnt to write a grammatically correct sentence.

Asshole.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 9:11 pm
Good thing you can punch in soldat huh? ;) Next time try and put a little more content in your post though

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 9:14 pm
^as above^

DB_Diablo
June 7, 2005, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanIt's not very hard to make out what he's saying you f**king hypocrite. The same applies to you! Come back when you've learnt to write a grammatically correct sentence.

Asshole.

I think I'm forgetting what grammar means then, because as far as I know

spelling = proper spelling
punctuation = periods, commas, and the like
grammar = placement of words

I never really bothered to look up grammar in the dictionary

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 11:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by DB_Diabloquote:Originally posted by HitmanIt's not very hard to make out what he's saying you f**king hypocrite. The same applies to you! Come back when you've learnt to write a grammatically correct sentence.

Asshole.

Do remeber though, not everyone speaks English as a native language.

wormdundee
June 8, 2005, 2:16 am
Grammar heavily involves punctuation. In your sentence there were no capitals or periods, therefore, bad grammar.

:)

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 2:32 am
Is he saying he stood to shoot his law?...Or does he mean he proned into a crouch,not standing position?
You can't shoot a law standing..

n00bface
June 8, 2005, 4:10 am
quote:spelling = proper spelling
Grammar is actually a mixture of all 3.
quote:come back after you learn proper grammar
should actually be
quote:Come back after you've learned proper grammar.
So even by your own definition you would have been a hypocrite.

Please don't be a grammar nazi in these forums, Soldat is an international game and not everyone here speaks English fluently.

Back to the topic.
quote: Is he saying he stood to shoot his law?...Or does he mean he proned into a crouch,not standing position?
You can't shoot a law standing..
He obviously didn't shoot it standing, since as you said: it's not possible. If you're talking about when he says "And BAM!," I think he means that's when the bot fired at him with the mp5.

Cookie`
June 8, 2005, 4:47 am
i liked when you could shoot a law flying in the air xD ....
I also had trouble following that post..

DB_Diablo
June 8, 2005, 5:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface[quote]
Please don't be a grammar nazi in these forums, Soldat is an international game and not everyone here speaks English fluently.

Can I at least be a spelling Nazi? :P

T-Money
June 9, 2005, 8:46 am
That's right, play it off...it's really annoying when people correct others on their grammar, but it's at least 12 times as annoying when they use improper grammar themselves. If you're gonna bring up a quote at least use it for something other than to make yourself look like a bigger ass than you already have.

P.S. I believe you've mixed up the definitions of "grammar" and "syntax."

bond_james_bond
June 10, 2005, 12:53 am
hey,man, corect yer, fuc*ng gramar...

I couldn't resist.

Anyway... Yeah... I couldn't understand to well.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:09 am
quote:Originally posted by DB_Diabloquote:Originally posted by HitmanIt's not very hard to make out what he's saying you f**king hypocrite. The same applies to you! Come back when you've learnt to write a grammatically correct sentence.

Asshole.

You know, sometimes i think i leárn more about human nature, than i do during dedicated classes...

XWhyX
June 10, 2005, 6:39 pm
Maybe there should be foreign versions of this board. XD

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 5:07 am
hey when did this topic go from "soldat moments" or whaterver to propor grammer, ya ****ed up ***** ******s

MarcoRiosa
June 12, 2005, 9:16 am
Couldn't agree more with Linken, sounds like you were pretty damn lucky US Navy Marine, lol

bond_james_bond
June 22, 2005, 3:41 am
rofl! It is a helicopter! But it looks like $hit coming out of his crotch!