( search forums )
Small list of things i need
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
June 8, 2005, 7:11 am
1. I need a program or a background proggie or whatever which will make the left sound come out the right speaker and vice versa. When I hooked up my speakers to my PC there wasn't enough desk space so i put one further away on the left as it had the longer wire which also happened to be the one which produces the right sound. So yeah.

2. How can you change the in game font in Soldat?

-- See how I used 'So yeah' I got 58% in an english oral presentation because I started off with "So yeah, I chose the character of Curley" Pfft!!

Fangus Deef
June 8, 2005, 5:56 pm
go to the advanced audio options thingy to set the speak balance
bgothl.ttl , find another font in the same format, rename it bgothl, and there you go

Tha Doggfather
June 8, 2005, 7:23 pm
Would you please stop being so friggin helpless. Stop creating a topic for every little question you have. I've seen at least a dozen similar topics made by you.

You can find the answers yourself, if you would just take the trouble to look for them.

I'll leave this topic open (or else I'm being a big bad moderator again), but I'll move it to the Bash Pit.

Cookie`
June 8, 2005, 8:32 pm
"left sound come out the right speaker and vice versa. "
Switch your (Please refrain from swearing)ing speakers around is the most obvious answer of the day.......

SuperKill
June 8, 2005, 8:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie`"left sound come out the right speaker and vice versa. "
Switch your (Please refrain from swearing)ing speakers around is the most obvious answer of the day.......

i have to agree.
unless your speakers are attached to the wall, or weigh a ton.

Kyklis
June 8, 2005, 9:48 pm
Yet if they weighed a ton, how would they have gotten them up there in the first place :O. You forgot to add one thing to the small list of things you need: COMMON SENSE

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 9:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by KyklisYet if they weighed a ton, how would they have gotten them up there in the first place :O.

He called the Jedi-Lifters Task Force

Kyklis
June 9, 2005, 12:02 am
I dunno about that one swazo. I called those guys once.The (Please refrain from swearing)s spent all their time force-pulling all my coke from my fridge, and when I prostested, they force-pissed-on-my-head.

lastpatriot
June 9, 2005, 12:18 am
Curley... is this book "Of Mice and Men"?

Fangus Deef
June 9, 2005, 3:16 am
i (Please refrain from swearing)ing love that book. *smashes mouse*
i also like the green mile. *fixes mouse*

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 9, 2005, 5:25 am
"When I hooked up my speakers to my PC there wasn't enough desk space so i put one further away on the left as it had the longer wire which also happened to be the one which produces the right sound. So yeah." - Mickle

Well, if you people read between the lines, you'll have seen that putting the speakers in the right place wasn't an option. Or are you guys just too quick on the keyboard fingers to read the whole question?

Kyklis
June 9, 2005, 6:02 am
Maybe so Luna. But, im probably still confused, couldn't he just replug the damn thing so its right? Or move some (Please refrain from swearing) around to MAKE desk space?

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 9, 2005, 7:47 am
Yeah, he could've, but I don't think that is an option if he could help it, either that, or he is just being silly :P well, Mickle, since you've got your answers on possible solutions, I'm guessing you don't need help anymore?

i am ahab
June 9, 2005, 11:07 am
lmao cookie owns mickle

mickle89
June 9, 2005, 11:41 am
No he didn't because the wire isn't long enough like I first said.

Fangus Deef: What part in advance options. That just moves the sound left or right. It doesn't switch them.

Put it like this how would you like to play Soldat hearing fire on the left speaker when its coming from the right hand side?

m00`
June 9, 2005, 12:08 pm
just buy new speakers geez, or put ur computer case on the other side so then the wires could reach, use your brain

mickle89
June 9, 2005, 1:13 pm
If you ever saw my room you would realise why that isn't possible. The case has to stay where it is otherwise when i open the cd it will be blocked by my bed.

papasurf31
June 9, 2005, 3:23 pm
Get headphones.

mickle89
June 9, 2005, 3:47 pm
I have headphones but sometimes i like the loud speaker surround effect. All i need is a background proggie.

i am ahab
June 9, 2005, 4:35 pm
Get real -big- headphones.

Vijchtidoodah
June 9, 2005, 10:37 pm
Get an extension cord for your speakers. If your general electronics store doesn't have it, then the supplier of the speakers will.

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 11:00 pm
I wonder how many more "help me plzplz" threads I will see from you in the future

Kyklis
June 10, 2005, 12:17 am
True, psycho, but instead of making fun of him every time, we should try to help. After about awhile, he should know basicly all the knowledge in the universe, then he won't need to post anything.

Unlucky 13
June 10, 2005, 1:32 am
I have a program that does that, just let me find it...
Well, it seems to be a proggie that came with my soundcard drivers, sorry.

mickle89
June 10, 2005, 5:59 am
drats

Kyklis
June 10, 2005, 6:05 am
S otheres absolutely no way that you could re-hook it up to have the speakers on oposite sides. Maybe get help, have someone LIFT the monitor up, and sneak the cords underneath.