( search forums )
Where is this website
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
June 8, 2005, 3:09 pm
Sorry about all of the topics I've made today but they all come to my head at once.

I'm looking for a soldat site. I've looked everywhere. It has a black background, poorly made or is that just IE and it has a mods section with a gostek fix which fixes the gap in the gostek.

Please don't relate this to 'What's this song' because that is now old.

I just the site.

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 6:22 pm
my god u suck at describing :S

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 6:58 pm
My god you suck at helping.

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 8:16 pm
I know.. its my curse..

WAIT A MINUTE u dint say anything helpful either haa ha :D

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 8:29 pm
I think the flapping duck was help enough

karmazon
June 8, 2005, 9:34 pm
[IMAGE]

June 8, 2005, 9:36 pm
It's on the internets, of course.

Captain RibMan
June 9, 2005, 4:49 am
I JUST THE SITE

Vijchtidoodah
June 9, 2005, 5:12 am
Mickle, almost every popular mod that has ever been made has passed through these forums. Why don't you start with the forum search function and, if you still can't find it, use google with the appropriate words. It's really not that difficult.

mickle89
June 9, 2005, 11:38 am
I have though and I can't find it. It was a private made site and it was at angelfire, geocities, brinkster or freewebs. I just want the gostek fix which fixes the gap.

EDIT: Yay i found it. HHH posted it in the link dump on the 4th. www.soldatshack.tk I was wrong it wasn't at the above domain/server things.

frogboy
June 9, 2005, 11:58 am
"What's this website, it's kinda fuzzy and spongey"

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 9, 2005, 2:45 pm
I think that was made by sproket/HHH/Make up your mind.

FliesLikeABrick
June 9, 2005, 5:41 pm
mickle just stop describing things that we cant help you with. were you also the one that asked us about the songs that go something like "<indecipherable lyrics and sounds>"?

oh, btw, maybe you can help me. i know this person... he has hair... ack, im sure you know who i'm talking about. anyway, what's his name? i forget.

worthless? yeah.

mickle89
June 10, 2005, 5:55 am
That person is different theres billions of people but how many soldat sites with a black background, crapply made and gostek fix on it are there.

And i found it yesterday.