( search forums )
Problem With LiteStep.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 7:03 pm
OI. I installed LiteStep, but for some stupid reason I left StyleXP on, and switched to a theme. Now, I have LiteStep working alright, but when I open a window, it shows a StyleXP thing. Anyway I can fix it? I'll give you an example in a sec.

[Edit]
[IMAGE]

Hova
June 8, 2005, 7:10 pm
Do you mean the open window? LiteStep does not alter Explorer or windows like that.

You have to set your own theme for open windows.

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 7:28 pm
How can I get that theme back to The LiteStep one though? When I installed this theme for LiteStep, it made the open window look like the bar on the top right, well sort of like it.

Hova
June 8, 2005, 9:11 pm
Try recycling. Did the theme come with a syscolor.ini file? It should be in the theme directory, under config if the theme is OTS2 compatable.

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 10:05 pm
No, I don't see a syscolor.ini file. I dunno why, but when I first installed the theme, the windows were the same as the blue. I just don't understand why I can't fix it. Oh, and if I try any other theme, the windows stay the same.

Spectral
June 8, 2005, 11:32 pm
ya, Litestep doesn't change windows to match it's theme. You'll just have to make the visual style similar to the Litestep theme.
Like the message box in this http://files.customize.org/ss/classic1-0_1068593592.gif