( search forums )
Scary Thought About The Micheal Jackson Case..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazon
June 9, 2005, 5:22 am
Okay those are not my thoughts, I just post something i found funny here. Please share your thoughts.

[IMAGE]

Milkman Dan
June 9, 2005, 5:23 am
he wears a wig??

karmazon
June 9, 2005, 5:25 am
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Zero72
June 9, 2005, 5:37 am
Does he even have a face anymore under the makeup?

Kyklis
June 9, 2005, 6:01 am
I agree with Zero. Im partly scared over the course or 1-2 months, all the makeup and everything will be gone, and he'll be a walking, talking skeleton.

Fangus Deef
June 9, 2005, 6:04 am
it's not a wig. it's just straightend. men dont know much about this (Please refrain from swearing), but i does ;)
if he's guilty, then he's getting (Please refrain from swearing)ed up in prison, unless it's a posh celeb prison, in which case everyone with a sense of right should go over and burn it the (Please refrain from swearing) down.

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 12:15 pm
he wont go to regular prison....he'll go to some celebrity prison cus in regular prison they would rape him

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 1:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascoohe wont go to regular prison....he'll go to some celebrity prison cus in regular prison they would rape him

This is Michael Jackson we're talking about..he'd probably enjoy it.

AerialAssault
June 9, 2005, 7:10 pm
i'd feel sorry for him if he had to go to a regular prison. he'd be abused much worse than the alleged boy he allegedly molested.

Zero72
June 9, 2005, 7:22 pm
He'd be fine. Apparently, according to a SNES game in which he starred, he can make all nearby threats explode by grabbing his own crotch.

Alamo
June 9, 2005, 8:00 pm
I heard he'll go to a high security prison. It is supposed to be the safest for him. ^^

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 9:09 pm
lol send him to juvy

Fangus Deef
June 9, 2005, 9:24 pm
dude, that arcade game "moonwalker" used to be (Please refrain from swearing)ing fun. you'd save little children, grab yourself, and when you touched a monkey, you turned into a robot that shot lasers from his arms. i owned at that game, i had a high score in frisco

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 11:03 pm
bahaha

Kyklis
June 10, 2005, 12:15 am
In regular prison, they'd probably kill him, to tell the truth :P.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 4:31 am
his makeup is semi-permanent so some of it will stay on. just thinking of him scares me.