( search forums )
Advance flight manuevers :D
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 1:00 pm
When your using jets, we should be able to do flips and stuff to dodge bullets, and we should be able to jet downwards so we can get away fast or jet sideways, Instead of using crouch you could press c and you could fly right straightley. To go downwards you would just press s, and to dodge things and move fast you would press the directional arrows really fast

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 9:17 pm
Been suggested numerous times before, use the search function

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 10:57 pm
and to jet downwards, prone and jet.

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 11:54 pm
Lol, this would be cool if it was the matrix, but it sounds to complicated. I like the flying controls the way they are now

Krios
June 10, 2005, 2:21 am
Is "straightley" even a word?? LOL yeah we could fly around doing backflips in the air, then your guys would lay on the ground for like 5 mins from being dizzy. Or other wise your screen goes all shakey.

Jamesmax0
June 10, 2005, 2:47 am
i think i do kinda agree with this idea

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 3:46 am
It would make the game controls too complicated for new people.Keep it simple guys.

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 10, 2005, 5:04 am
jetting while holding down doesn't do anything, so maybe that could be a dodgy kinda roll thing...

Keron Cyst
June 10, 2005, 6:01 am
quote:Originally posted by Dascoo
... to dodge things and move fast you would press the directional arrows really fast
That'd kill off a precious second, moving my hand from its W-A-S-D setting to that...

I agree with Gen0cide`, for the most part. I still would like to see rolling used more, tho', and mid-air rolling would become quite popular :-D

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 5:19 pm
why would it do that? when your using your jets all you have to do is press one of the directioanl keys really fast twice to get a boost in that direction

KnOt
June 11, 2005, 5:29 pm
Just practise dodging using the controls you do have ..

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 7:54 pm
it would kill the simplicity of soldat... so.. NO!

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 2:35 am
Though, it would be fun to see dead bodies get set on fire if you jet on them...

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 3:38 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenThough, it would be fun to see dead bodies get set on fire if you jet on them...

Michal was talking aobut making bodies catch on fire if you touch them when your on fire. Though nothing about jets :/ It'd still be awesome to set one guy on fire and have him kill 4 other by running around :p

m00`
June 12, 2005, 3:59 am
this would make soldat more fun, screw it being simple, the game needs some tactics

lastpatriot
June 12, 2005, 1:04 pm
I agree with m00'.

sbu-spyvin
June 12, 2005, 1:31 pm
Would be nice when you are using a jet.
And you get killed and the jet will contineu until the jet is empty :D. ( flying death bodies yeheyeyeehyeh! )

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 2:21 pm
Perhaps instead of new buttons and controls, say if you're jetting and you pressed down twice, you could do a flaming spiral downwards?

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 4:53 pm
thats my point in a way captain.....