( search forums )
You filthy thief!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 2:21 pm
The evil campers of Soldat...you know them very well. They chill in bushes or boxes and blast your rear off with their mighty barret. You try everything you can to take them out but it all fails. I met one very accurate camper, and it wasnt pretty. I tried to bink his ass off but instead he'd quickly bounce out and knife me to death. I also tried the sneaky approach, quietly go up to him and blas him with a barret. Of course I don't ned to tell you how that plan ended... I thought to myself on how to own this kid. Then it hit me like a m79 to the face! There was a "back door" inorder to reach him. I had it all planned out: sneak up to his back Sam Fisher style, take his gun and pump him with his own 50 caliber bullet. Yeah, there he was, in that bush...took out one of my men. While he was busy waitin for his gun to cool off I tiped toed to his position bare handed and smacked the barret out of his hands! While in his confusion, I loaded up his barret and blew his head across the whole damn arena! Oh how the mighty has fallen to my rage!

Remember kiddies, stealing is fun! Oh how I love taking others guns :)

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 2:50 pm
You punched him?
I assume it was a Realistic CTF match or...>
But err... I've heard cooler stories.

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 9:26 pm
Yea it dose sound better if i tell it :) I was typing this during school hours though....so....yeah....

DB_Diablo
June 9, 2005, 11:12 pm
Campers are hard? lol

Course, I guess if I didn't find it so easy to kill campers I'd hate them too.

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 11:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by DB_DiabloCampers are hard? lol

What weapon do you use? A barret? just curious, Most of us sub mg etc and you have to get close and when you do. . . BAM Yo is dead :p

Interesting story, I love making campers pay :)

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 12:33 am
I use barrets when im pissed with campers ;)

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 12:39 am
quote:Originally posted by DB_DiabloCampers are hard? lol

Nah campers aren't really that hard, But I recentally got this new keyboard, which sucks terribly. I'll run across the screen real fast and just randomly stop, stupid keyboard...

(in other words, I'm usually an easy target lol)

not like its my computer anyways...

bond_james_bond
June 10, 2005, 12:47 am
quote:Originally posted by Mister AngryI use barrets when im pissed with campers ;)

Perfect, out-camp the camper!

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:15 am
Yeah, i agree... get him some of his own damn (Please refrain from swearing)!
You gotta hunt the hunter.. I'll say!

lastpatriot
June 10, 2005, 11:59 am
I like to LAW campers, you want to blow off my head, I'll make an appetizer out of you.

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 12:28 pm
It's all about the curves.

pattaz
June 12, 2005, 4:28 pm
Im going to sound like an idiot but.....

how did you punch the barret out of his hands?

Mini Man
June 12, 2005, 6:10 pm
pattaz - *Left click* and he drops it.

Jamesmax0
June 14, 2005, 1:42 am
lol, nice story. I like it when those (Please refrain from swearing)ing snipers get whats comming to them

Zegovia
June 19, 2005, 9:28 pm
Being struck down with his own weapon, that has to hurt both body and soul! XD

Zero72
June 19, 2005, 9:36 pm
Very nice work.

The chainsaw is my weapon of choice for dealing with campers.

CrapBomba
June 21, 2005, 5:29 am
That sounded hilarious. Campers suck, of course it's hilarious fun if your really hyper. Once I was bored 'cause the enemies were just to freakin' tough with barrets, so I hid in a tree with a chainsaw. When the run by, all that's left is, er, stumps. Even though they were amazing with barrets they still managed to not notice, even though I got about 15 kills out of it. But other than that, campers suck. To get rid of them you should always m79 them.

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 3:57 pm
I cant seem to steal anything.. what I do when I run outta ammo, I fly up to the dude and smack him with my deagles.. aha its fun. sometimes he drops his gun and run away. issofunnay.