Download version 1.0
http://www.geocities.com/spy_vinn/INF_Gutuassualt.zip
If you have any problems with my map post it in this topic
Its not waypointed
Players : Many Players ;) 8-20+

::Spyvin::

Darkspirit
June 10, 2005, 12:08 am
I think that some places need to be shaded on the map. The theme is nice, but maybe you can add sceneries and transparency to them.

I suggest you to put flags like in inf_Fortress.

Black Flag: Somewhere else in the fortress.
White flag: In the low path under the fortress.

I suggest you to add 1 or 2 other floors to the fortress if you dont want the flags to be too close.

Where to place stationary guns? I suggest you to put 1 stat gun at each fortress side and maybe one at each ground spawnpoints for red team.

About the size and player capacity to your map, I believe that with 20+ players, that map will be great BUT when there is only 5 players who are playing, this is a lot boring... and this is long to reach 20 players online. When people see that there is not enough players who plays, they quit. So maybe make smaller your map.

Also, your clouds are a lot shiny with the background, add transparency to them.

Is this map waypointed??

I give 8/10 to this map, i know that this map is boring alone but offline it could be great at gameplay. Good job through, i see that you worked hard on this map.

Rambo_6
June 10, 2005, 2:19 am
The fort on the left looks too... Un-uniform. Try making it straighter, and more housey-looking :P

Looks pretty good, and it probably has the fortress feel too.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 10, 2005, 8:06 am
This looks like inf_fortress :P I'll only really be able to judge the map when I play it though. Hurry.

sbu-spyvin
June 10, 2005, 11:26 am
quote:[i] i see that you worked hard on this map.

Just 1,5 hour work ;)

[EDIT]

I am adding some scenerys right now because some spaces where to blank.

Darkspirit
June 10, 2005, 2:28 pm
Thanx for following my advices ;)

I'm sure that the map will be good. I forgot to tell in my first reply that I like that red team comes from everywhere. In inf_Fortress, most of players comes from top only.

sbu-spyvin
June 12, 2005, 1:07 pm
Heeey

1.0 is now here!