( search forums )
all alone
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 12:09 am
Today I played a ctf match
it was 4 vs 4, map was kampf.
somehow my whole team decided to "defend" they all say Ill defend, someone go for the flag or something, and that would ofcourse be me.
so I took with me my trusty deagles, and headed for the red base.
in the middle, 4 red attackers were to great me. I killed 1 of them, running past the rest who nearly ALL had m79's
I grabbed the flag, the one dude I killed had respawned and started to throw a shaitload of nades down that lil' pit. I dodged them, got up killed the dude and headed for home base.
SCOREH yeah...

but now.. they were all out to get me. they simply wouldnt let me pass them. but they ALL SUCKED. seriouslkey. I was just hanging there at the middle of kampf map. they respawned, attacked me, dided, repeat. I was knee deap in multi kills and stuff before they killed me. no more caps for me that round, but I got so many kills that it was fun nevertheless :D
anyway, They managed to snatch our flag even my whole team was .. erm.. defending. they scored, and it stayed 1-1 till the end. frankly I dint care bout capping, it was just so fun to see them hitting their m79 bullets anywhere but in my face.
that was my soldat moment for 2day :P

bond_james_bond
June 10, 2005, 12:49 am
what was the score, do u remember?

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:12 am
Man i love those champion moments..

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 2:04 am
quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondwhat was the score, do u remember?

AS I said in the original post, the score was 1-1 at the end ;)

White Duke
June 10, 2005, 3:10 am
Så synd!

Well, im kinda new to this game, whats is usual to get?

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:38 pm
meget synd ja.
its no telling what the usual thing to get is.. it may vary GREATLY. Im sure u will find out soon ;)

Jamesmax0
June 10, 2005, 2:30 pm
The average score wholey depends on the players, type of game, mode, ect.

bond_james_bond
June 22, 2005, 3:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Psychoquote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondwhat was the score, do u remember?

1-1 at the end ;)

I... Am so embarassed. Please forgive me.

Blazing Tiger
June 22, 2005, 5:22 am
Ha... That reminds me of a time in b2b. We were at a stalemate (with eachother's flags), and I go in to try and get our flag back (alone). There were 2 camping barrets, I believe an AK (the flagger), and an M79, all stationed at the Bravo respawn poit. I shoot down the nearest barret before he had a chance to shoot, the second missed and so did the M79. The flagger used his jets to try and get above me but I met him there. I had a fraction of life left after killing the AK, and returned the flag before I was hit with a nade. ^_^

Of course they were a n00ber team, I had scored at least 4 times before that happened. >_>

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 5:28 pm
gotta love those noob teams :D

Raptor
June 23, 2005, 12:19 am
YEAH Psycho!!! I like that... while all of your team is Camping, you are killing people out there :D

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 1:09 am
its fun yes :P