( search forums )
(moved) - 1 posts?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:46 am
How the hell can the creator of this topic;http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=17929, have (-1) posts??

Answer please!

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:48 am
Well, he's banned, maybe thats got somthing to do with it, dunno though

BManx2000
June 10, 2005, 1:55 am
How can the creator of this topic revive such an old thread?

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:57 am
i was just going through old posts.. some are almost 2 years old..!! Pretty neat!

BManx2000
June 10, 2005, 2:04 am
Your definition on "pretty neat" is my definition of "banworthy".

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 2:13 am
Banworthy? are u pissed about something?
Dude, relax..! I was just going throug old stuff.. no need to get all crancy and all..

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 2:16 am
Quoted from the forum rules:

quote:Bumping, usless spam, "...", one word posts or repeated posting in the same or different forum sections (in order to increase your post count) is not allowed, and will get you banned real quick.

He's not being Crabby, He just knows the rules.

Jamesmax0
June 10, 2005, 2:31 am
i still think its cool...

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 2:32 am
well.. I revived a sahitload of old threads (I was new.. SOREEEEYYY) and here I am today :D

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 10, 2005, 2:44 am
I believe someone else is about to have -1 posts also. You have posted in most of the last 24 posts and most of them were like a year old.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 3:58 am
Reviving old threads is against the rules, I lost 25% of my posts for that... XP

FliesLikeABrick
June 10, 2005, 4:21 am
i would PM you, but you have PM disabled ( i am speaking to the creator of this thread)

your signature breaks the forum rules because of: font size is far too large

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 5:56 pm
I once revived a dead topic... *ph34r*
Anyways, this one is err... to say at the very least a shpam topic, since the 'problem' is resolved.

Aquarius
June 10, 2005, 7:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrick

Mine is larger, but it doesn't break the rules. Ergo: the signature rules are retarded.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 8:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Aquariusquote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrick

Mine is larger, but it doesn't break the rules. Ergo: the signature rules are retarded.

Your sig letters are a pic, therfore are not breaking the "over size one font" rule.

@Hogoku: This is'nt so much about reviving old topics, but that he's posting one word posts just to increase his post count to what it was on his other banned acount

frogboy
June 11, 2005, 1:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Psychowell.. I revived a sahitload of old threads (I was new.. SOREEEEYYY) and here I am today :D

With almost 600 posts in two and a half months.

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 3:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM
@Hogoku: This is'nt so much about reviving old topics, but that he's posting one word posts just to increase his post count to what it was on his other banned acount

Hu*goku. :P
Anyways, he's banned now... I think this topic can be locked now.