( search forums )
I'll display my bag of fury...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Captain Ben
June 10, 2005, 8:16 am
Bots
I'm sure alot of you have competed in Zombie matches, but they always seem to be the same.
I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to battle a thing, rather than a green bot with a chainsaw? What I mean is a different gostek for a bot that uses punch/slash as an attack that doesn't make you drop your weapon. It would be more fun than the current 'zombies'...

Zero72
June 10, 2005, 5:24 pm
Yeah, maybe it would be neat to have actual zombies that move specially and have boosted endurance or something.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 5:47 pm
It would be nice, but I dont think MM could do it without revamping the whole code :/

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 6:02 pm
Just make the match passworded so you can change the weapon damage values (weapons.txt or something)... (all weapons damage drop by half or something... if you un-password your server it should go back to normal... backup may come in handy. ;) )

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 9:37 pm
YAY finnaly

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 6:39 am
A weapon value thing would be nice, also a pressure point system. By this I mean, if you're shooting at zombies, you only do damage to them by shooting them in the head. Or the leg.

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 11:43 am
Mmm...Resident Evil. :) You should be able to blow off their legs, in which case they'll use their arms to move.

Not possible, but would be nice to see.

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 3:53 pm
Yea! I wanna this is new version , It could be a new game "play mode" .yea

KeFear
June 13, 2005, 4:08 pm
I played Zombie games with other bots, called Killa Bee. We named that way cos they sound like bees with chainsaw. I tried to make a map with a hive for them, but didn't have the skill to make it look good. So we played Killa Bee Invasion on default inf maps. It was fun, but for a short time :) With resident evil soundtrack, it is much better :)