( search forums )
I love this community
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
June 10, 2005, 10:36 am
I love this soldat community. It's the friendliness of it all which makes it unique. The members all contribute which also makes it good.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 10:38 am
you didn't have to go that far.. he's just a spammer.
i can't say you were so "strait" when you first joined the forums.

Vijchtidoodah
June 10, 2005, 10:39 am
Hopping onto the already full bandwagon of people who are making fun of Mukerji for a little spamming is really immature, Mickle. I would also appreciate it if you wouldn't try to begin to ridicule someone because of their sexual preference - that's exactly what this thread may lead up to and it's not the kind of crap that I want to see on these forums.

Captain Ben
June 10, 2005, 10:40 am
Said well, Vijtch. I'm sure Mukerji will stop. Eventually.

mickle89
June 10, 2005, 10:41 am
Diddims...;(

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 1:07 pm
mickle.....just dont

R0L4ND
June 10, 2005, 3:12 pm
Talk about throwing stones in a glass-house, mickle.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 5:34 pm
ye this is not nice cut it off

quote:Originally posted by HHHyou didn't have to go that far.. he's just a spammer.
i can't say you were so "strait" when you first joined the forums.

hahaha *katjing*

n00bface
June 10, 2005, 7:50 pm
mickle, believe it or not, but Mukerji has probably contributed to these forums more than you, even though he's only bumped year old topics with stuff like "this post is almost 1 year old".

lastpatriot
June 10, 2005, 8:25 pm
At least Mukerji can talk to 8th grade girls.

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 10, 2005, 9:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by 2D`ye this is not nice cut it off

yep a pink dude

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 4:36 am
So to be a 'better forums member' you have to of had to contributed more?

Well I don't really care. It's not you get a medal for contributing more. "Whoa dude, no way, an extra star below my name. No Way!!"

n00bface
June 11, 2005, 5:07 am
contributing does not mean making useless posts. contributing would be exactly the opposite. contributing is adding something good to the forums and the community that surrounds it. mukerji made 52 spam posts in 1 day with message bodies totally irrelevant to the topics, but he's still done more good for the community than you have.

the only reason i think he got banned and not just fined, warned and all his posts deleted, is because he had made a topic about homosexuals with his past account. now that i see that this topic is titled "Mukerji: Gay" i can only laugh at how accurate i was about him actually contributing more to the forums than you ever have.

sorry, that's a bit harsh, but quit making stupid threads, learn how to google and quit being so helpless. <3.

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 5:37 am
Ahem...I have contributed...I made the first pro savage mod for people with half graphics...you know how many people appreciated that?

And why do you think i meant Gay as homosexual. I meant it as happy. Obviously Mukerji was happy as he went on a post rampage.

n00bface
June 11, 2005, 5:56 am
then use a better descriptor such as "Mukerji: Happy?"

It's great that you made that mod, but you've still made plenty of other BS posts such as this topic.

Kazuki
June 11, 2005, 6:28 am
I came onto these forums today and saw 7 or 8 Mukerji topics all in a line. Do you think this is funny? Do you think it's smart? Witty? No. No no no, this is pure BULLSH*T. These threads are exactly what make up the hellhole in the forums. It has no purpose. I suggest you stop picking your noses and get a hobby.

Everyone's been calling Mancer a trendwhore. Well, you wanna know what I get out of the word 'trendwhore?' Following the 'fad.' Oh, and what a fad it is:

Original Post: Mukerji: Necromancer Extraordinaire

Trend(Please refrain from swearing)*:

Mukerji: I've got news
Mukerji: um...
Mukerji: Raptor's Brother?
Mukerji: What does it mean?
Mukerji: HOUMOSECKSHUAL?
Mukerji: SHADDAP
Mukerji: We're next
Mukerji: This is for you
Mukerji: Gay?
Mukerji: Necrophiliac?
Mukerji: Another thread?

* = Also includes morons, idiots, premature dikes, and all other insults involving stupidity.

And now for the credits:

- Boosta ( :O I still <3 you for doing so much for the community. )
- Mickle
- Psycho
- Mickle AGAIN
- Liber Lupus
- Dascoo
- HHH
- Paramud
- Karmazon
- Demonic
- Frogboy ( Oh, yes. The kid who thinks it's cool to make secondary topics about EVERY stupid thing that has been posted. How could I forget you? )

YOU'RE ALL SO F*CKING AWESOME! GO READ A DAMNED BOOK, GET A HIGHER IQ!

frogboy
June 11, 2005, 6:37 am
quote:Originally posted by mickle89Ahem...I have contributed...I made the first pro savage mod for people with half graphics...you know how many people appreciated that?

About 5 people who use ancient video cards.
quote:Originally posted by mickle89And why do you think i meant Gay as homosexual. I meant it as happy. Obviously Mukerji was happy as he went on a post rampage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was almost as stupid as your previous post.
quote:Originally posted by HHHi can't say you were so "strait" when you first joined the forums.

I can't say you were so "straight" either when you posted Lemonparty and then claimed that you thought it was nice.

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 6:47 am
That's not strate!

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 6:57 am
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 8:14 am
wow.. you guys are getting up early :0

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 8:35 am
Early? In Australia, it's almost six (evening)!

b00stA
June 11, 2005, 9:34 am
Kazuki, you have to welcome some occasional memes :]

m00`
June 11, 2005, 10:49 am
ffs mickle wtf is u pwith you and changing topci titles we all know it was "Mukerji: Gay?" and we all know that you did mean he is gay not in the happy way, stop changing everything aroudn when people start flaming you

frogboy
June 11, 2005, 10:52 am
It's a less European reincarnation of M! RUN!!!!

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 11:34 am
poor little dimmims m00`

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 11:47 am
Too bad there isn't a vote-ban option here. I know who would be first to go...

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 11:52 am
I know who I would vote first...

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 11:54 am
Yeah. He has a nine in his name...

AprilNinety.

lastpatriot
June 11, 2005, 12:07 pm
Mickle, I think a few people, I was one, wanted to give you a second chance after "1337 posts". Nobody wants to give you more. Let's flame.

Mickle, before you make fun of Mukerji, at least he doesn't describe songs as "crispy". What the hell is "Crispy"?

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 1:32 pm
OK...have you ever heard the song 'One more time' by Daft Punk. Main parts of that song are 'crispy.'

And this second chance...has it even started because as soon as i make a single thread or even a post i get abuse. I'm sick of it. I thought this was meant to be a good friendly Soldat community. I'm learning from my mistakes and trying to improve as this is the first ever forum I have taken part in. See if i stop, everyone starts again and it just keeps going....

Liber_Lupus
June 11, 2005, 1:35 pm
Thank you, Kazuki.

frogboy
June 11, 2005, 1:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89OK...have you ever heard the song 'One more time' by Daft Punk. Main parts of that song are 'crispy.'

crisp.y (kris'pe)
adj., -i.er -i.est.
1. Firm but easily broken or crumbled; crisp.
2. Having small curls, waves, or ripples.

You can't break or crumple a song, so either you've used the wrong word, in which case you're a moron, or you're just a moron.

quote:Originally posted by mickle89good friendly Soldat community.

HAHAHAHA that's a good one.

Maxx
June 11, 2005, 2:42 pm
quote:OK...have you ever heard the song 'One more time' by Daft Punk. Main parts of that song are 'crispy.'

You mean like, oh maybe, distortion?

And I hope you weren't ashamed to tell us it was that song you liked, 'cause Daft Punk is teh awesomeness.
=D

Kazuki
June 11, 2005, 2:44 pm
I'm still giving him chances. :P Doesn't seem like he wants to be hated. I still don't take back my post though.

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 3:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89
And this second chance...has it even started because as soon as i make a single thread or even a post i get abuse.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but how many topics have you started that are offensive? This one is a good example.
Seriously Mickle, the best you could do is peace out and be happy and nice. And hug puppies.

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 4:05 pm
OK...I start now. I shall rename this topic...but better.

Maxx
June 11, 2005, 4:08 pm
So you're going to be nice for a change...again?

Thought he already did that.....

EDIT: Oh, the rename of this topic REALLY convinces me to be nice to you, and forgive you completely.

mickle89
June 11, 2005, 4:57 pm
Well i tried before and somehow it started again but this is for good i promise.

Maxx
June 11, 2005, 5:10 pm
Prove it.

You have 10 seconds.

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 6:58 pm
You gotta admit though, b00sta's post was funneh

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 4:40 am
omg im on the list........does that mean you hate me :(

Fangus Deef
June 12, 2005, 6:04 am
*gives mickle links to hacks for the game of life*

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 7:58 am
In which all amount to one shoe. You need to resubscribe to get the other one.

papasurf31
June 12, 2005, 11:38 am
After which, the e-mail account with which you registered will be flooded with free goatsex and tighten your vagina pills. Enjoi.

lastpatriot
June 12, 2005, 1:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89OK...have you ever heard the song 'One more time' by Daft Punk. Main parts of that song are 'crispy.'

And this second chance...has it even started because as soon as i make a single thread or even a post i get abuse. I'm sick of it. I thought this was meant to be a good friendly Soldat community. I'm learning from my mistakes and trying to improve as this is the first ever forum I have taken part in. See if i stop, everyone starts again and it just keeps going....

The second chance I gave was that I would not make fun of you, if you never made a stupid topic again. You failed.

Oh yeah, you love the community now after being a whipping boy, that really wants to make me run out, hug a tree, screw a hippie, and not watch soccer riots with the maniacal gleam in my eyes, Mr. Sesame Street logo.

To not accurately quote Vjich, "If some guy came up to me on the street and beat me up, stole my money, and pissed on me, I'd go to the police. Oh, but if he left a sorry note on my mangled body, I'd forgive him completely! I wouldn't even go to the hospital, in the chance I may be interrogated by the police."

mickle89
June 12, 2005, 2:39 pm
see it all just starts again

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 2:50 pm
\_/ <- The care glass is empty, so I don't care.

Maxx
June 12, 2005, 3:07 pm
And now you're going to try to be nice awhile, and then everyone will just hate you again.

And the care glass is empty.....

mickle89
June 12, 2005, 3:17 pm
Fine then, all hate me. But I hate you more than you hate me.

lastpatriot
June 12, 2005, 3:52 pm
Oh, you have NO idea how much I hate you.

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 4:39 pm
I dont hate u

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 4:45 pm
I don't hate, I strongly dislike.

Fangus Deef
June 12, 2005, 8:43 pm
i dont give a (Please refrain from swearing). i think it's funny that if he hates everyone and keeps comming back here to tell everyone, then it must be consuming a large portion of his life.
now tell me how you really dont give a (Please refrain from swearing) either.

karmazon
June 12, 2005, 8:47 pm
I hate you so very very much

mickle89
June 13, 2005, 11:48 am
good

lastpatriot
June 13, 2005, 11:49 am
Moo.

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 12:04 pm
with pants on?

karmazon
June 13, 2005, 2:03 pm
boomshakalaka

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 5:58 pm
blow up a car

damnnation
June 13, 2005, 6:33 pm
damn you really are a attention whore...

DT
June 13, 2005, 7:58 pm
everyone hated me before
now they don't care

Rambo_6
June 13, 2005, 8:27 pm
HIJACKAGE!!

This thread is now about a server for all the forum regulars.

/me wants another DNAgames server :(

Fangus Deef
June 13, 2005, 8:56 pm
yes. bring back DNAgmaes server, even though we arent with them....
i miss the old days on himit international. that was the (Please refrain from swearing). chainsaws and M79's all over the (Please refrain from swearing)ing place....

Rambo_6
June 13, 2005, 10:15 pm
I was trying to play soldat the other day... Too many servers with passwords! Not enough fun servers!

There has to be an official soldat forums server. Where only forumers go. I'm sick of playing with whiny barret (Please refrain from swearing).

I do, however, notice some servers with some of my maps hosted :D

Maxx
June 14, 2005, 12:14 am
That would be awesome.

You'd have to post the password for it here tho...

Vijchtidoodah
June 14, 2005, 2:00 am
He wouldn't have to post it: Group PM's.

Captain Ben
June 14, 2005, 6:52 am
\[spoiler]_[/spoiler]/ The glass is full.

Vijchtidoodah
June 14, 2005, 7:00 am
Too bad you can't drink charcoal...

Captain Ben
June 14, 2005, 8:12 am
It's the best I can do. Picture it as a black ice cube.

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 8:24 am
hahaha vichkadoodah