( search forums )
girls in Soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
A Girl
June 10, 2005, 5:17 pm
Me being a girl in soldat also, I wanted to ask everyone if girls got skills to play in Soldat. Now there are too many idiots nowadays who start crying cause they get killed by me or any other girl. I play for good games, but some people just get so mad at me cause it hurts their pride..lol it is very pitiful at times...

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 5:20 pm
been asked HUNDREDS of time my love..:) there is something called search, too.

you can change the gostek-gfx, though

Darkfist007
June 10, 2005, 5:21 pm
The only reason why they may object to it is because they are idiots. I know some female SoF2 players, and they can kick my @$$ all around the place, and Im fairly good so its not that easy to do. The people that have a problem with girls in any games are just morons and their voice holds no vote in my opinion.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 5:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHbeen asked HUNDREDS of time my love..:) there is something called search, too.

you can change the gostek-gfx, though

Stop flirting with the new girls

On topic: I've only ever seen one girl (that I know of) while playing

KeFear
June 10, 2005, 5:43 pm
i know 4 girls who plays soldat (not counted A Girl and others :])

Kazuki
June 10, 2005, 5:59 pm
You should try playing with the better players of the community, A Girl. You might want to change your name, too. Just to make it sound better. :P

Try joining us in the Ultimated 13 Private server. Go to www.u13.net and sign up for the U13 community. You will be able to view the password and join the rest of us. ;D

Chakra`
June 10, 2005, 6:19 pm
Suika, Essentle, Vampire Princess, nyk0, and you incidently, have all whooped my ass numerous times. And to think i've played for 2 years, beta tested twice and even made the god damn forum logo...

Incidently, don't pay too much attention to the two types of players you'll encounter, as a girl.

1. "wow a girl! are you hot?"

As interesting a person you may be, the majority of players, although as thick as Styx's wang, do not use Soldat as a way to 'pick up chicks'.
I assure you this person is not at all threatening, but just merely joking. Us men do that. We use the same jokes alot, too. If on the other hand you find this same person wherever you play, consider a new name.

2. "haha, a girl. Drop the barret and get back in the kitchen" ..or something along the lines of stereotyping the role a woman should perform in the days of male dominance.

This person is neither threatening, but like the above is taking advantage of an old joke which is also your stereotyped weakness, much like a black person's is ghetto talk, jew's for complaining alot, and white male's for sizing everyone else up out of their own supercillious all-knowing greatness, like myself.

Speaking of which, why is your name "a girl", only to then wonder why people notice you being a girl? Gaming isn't about what sex you are, so unless you want special treatment, don't highlight it.

Marbire
June 10, 2005, 6:23 pm
You wouldn't have this problem if your name wasn't "A Girl" ....... as if anyone gives a (Please refrain from swearing) that you are female.

Hitman
June 10, 2005, 6:44 pm
quote:I play for good games, but some people just get so mad at me cause it hurts their pride..lol it is very pitiful at times...I played you, A girl, earlier today in a server and you sucked, and I suck, so that's saying something.

Attention whore.

.alex.oner.
June 10, 2005, 7:36 pm
huhu..

i have played with a couple of girl players, and i have probably played with more but not noticed! unless their name is obvious, example/ 'A Girl' :O if you dont want hassle over it, i suggest you change your name :)

AerialAssault
June 10, 2005, 7:59 pm
change your name to "A Boy"

Ok
June 10, 2005, 7:59 pm
Who cares if she's a girl.
They probably whined because you sprayed/camped and so on...
Don't give yourself so much credit just for being a girl no one honestly care...
Most players immidiatly assume that a girl who plays Soldat (A "boys" game) also look like a boy herself..

That's not true actually, but they still assume it thus ignoring the fact you have a vegina.

I've been owned in many games by some unkown player and in the end (After I kept my mouth shut the whole time) I got this stupid comment: "How does it feel to get owned by a girl".

My answer is always the same, "I'll tell you when I'll actually meet one"

lastpatriot
June 10, 2005, 8:17 pm
I don't know any personally, but I have seen some.

I know girls who play other games... like Counter-Strike

Don't worry about it, and, welcome to the forums. On other forums, have you ever gotten a "POTS UR BOBS", or something like that?

I'm joking.

Deleted User
June 10, 2005, 8:33 pm
I've seen you lots, and have always thought that anyone with a name like yours is only a guy trying to be funny

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 10, 2005, 8:37 pm
"a girl" invent a better name...cheesewomen :D

Kazuki
June 10, 2005, 8:55 pm
Haha, Hitman. Go back to your hole. ^_^ But seriously, while you may have a point, that's not really a good way to express it.

lmao @ "haha, a girl. Drop the barret and get back in the kitchen"

Teh Panda
June 10, 2005, 10:59 pm
To Chakra:
Vampire Princess is a he, not she.

Chakra`
June 10, 2005, 11:49 pm
..explains why he never returned my offers ¬_¬

n00bface
June 11, 2005, 12:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Teh PandaTo Chakra:
Vampire Princess is a he, not she.

I knew it. But how did you?

m00`
June 11, 2005, 12:10 am
'A Girl' doesnt seem to be a girl, girls dont usually make topics in forums saying 'yes i am a girl now treat me nicely' and has a signature saying stuff about being a girl, and having the lamest name in history 'A Girl'.

I smell lies

A Girl
June 11, 2005, 1:25 am
Hmmm...so basically yall are saying:

1. change your dumb name
2. you suck neway
3. im really a guy
4. dont expect any special treatment cause im a girl
5. dont take it personal, most guys are just playing around

Well...i might just go ahead and change my name (not to cheesewoman). But i think some of you misread what i was trying to say..I was just merely asking for your opinions on girls playing soldat...I was not at all trying to be arrogant or troublesome. Nor did I say I was the best.

Kazuki
June 11, 2005, 1:42 am
Yeah, usually people with names such as "yourself, your mom, Kenny you (Please refrain from swearing)!!" aren't respected much around here.

Personally, I find it hard for me to tell if someone is actually a girl or just some low-life pretending to be one. It's perfectly possible for a girl to be playing Soldat, but there's always a chance that people could be just pretending for an unnkown reason. I just try to keep my attitude the same towards both sexes, just to play it safe. Anyway, welcome to the forums. Hope you can endure the assholeness that goes on around here.

m00`
June 11, 2005, 1:48 am
girls i know dont blabber out "OMGZ I AM A GIRL DO ANY MORE GIRLS PLAY???? LOLOR I THN KI AM A VERY COOL GIRL WHO WANTS TO PLAY USUALLY BOYS THINK I SUCK COZ I OWN THEM LOALOALZZXX"

N1nj@
June 11, 2005, 1:55 am
i am going with m00' with this one, lies :P

vash763
June 11, 2005, 2:43 am
^^^

perfect example of the assholness of this forum...

...god i love it here...

m00`
June 11, 2005, 2:49 am
stop trying to defend a wannabe girl.
I want proof, do you have a picture to proove it?

.alex.oner.
June 11, 2005, 3:09 am
or webcam? :P

'ARE YOUSE HAWT???!?!'

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 4:24 am
wierd coinncidence: in the bash pit I see some thread named "girls playing soldat" and the very next day A GIRL shows up.. whoa.. did someone on the forums make a 2nd account? :O probably not but its a wierd coincidence

Kazuki
June 11, 2005, 6:00 am
No, I've seen "A Girl" around a lot in public servers.

There's no proof that she can give you, m00`. If she gives you a picture, you'll just go "ogm thatk no tu thtas ur gf" Of course, she could have a webcam, but to go that far just because you don't believe she's a girl would be kind of retarded.

m00`
June 11, 2005, 6:15 am
kazuki i think shes gone pretty far with all the crap saying he/she is a girl, no one gives a (Please refrain from swearing)! :/

Kazuki
June 11, 2005, 6:51 am
Yeah, I guess you have a point there, but meh.

Captain Ben
June 11, 2005, 11:53 am
Well, I guess this goes along the lines of...
"Sarcasm to your mates may not be the best thing to do to your girlfriend. I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't appreciate being called a dumbarse daily."

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 5:03 pm
i have never seeng a girl in soldat as i know but i have heard that my friend got beaten be a girl i think that if beaten from girls is just normal they good players dont think that he or she is female or male
he or she is just a player ignore the females and males there

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 5:12 pm
a girl is probably not a girl but just a boy who wants attention. I don't know any girls who play soldat and I shouldnt care cus u no why..........

Denacke
June 11, 2005, 5:17 pm
You are homosexual?

?
June 11, 2005, 5:31 pm
I know they proof, do an extentise photo demand like the one that was done for me, have her hold up signs and such, MUHAHAH!

The @venger
June 11, 2005, 6:40 pm
I think all the guys whining becoz thy lost to a girl just needs some excuse for why they actually got pwned. i usulally say that i have a bad day, and my brain won't work (but sometimes thats true) ^^

Droopy
June 11, 2005, 7:32 pm
Well, her posts sure look mature enough. I dont think a 12 year old kid could write this way and I dont think an adult would do stupid stuff like this.

Welcome to the forums I guess.

vash763
June 11, 2005, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`kazuki i think shes gone pretty far with all the crap saying he/she is a girl, no one gives a (Please refrain from swearing)! :/

2 posts worth? maybe you should go look at the things that she said herself, not the assumptions others have brought up.

Melba
June 11, 2005, 9:45 pm
I think i've played "A girl" too once or twice.
But when i did, i thought it was just a guy trying to "make me feel" bad if i got killed by him/her.
Frankly, I couldn't care less if you're a girl or a boy A girl. Chances are you and me are on different sides of the globe.
Also, i don't believe in internet romance/dating.

vash763
June 11, 2005, 10:15 pm
amen

Happy Camper
June 11, 2005, 10:25 pm
The stupidest thing, and most anoying thing i encounter in soldat, are guys coming into servers and yelling "ANY GIRLS HERE?!"

sometimes they are recived with "I am," to witch the guy replys, "AER YOU HOOT!?"

then during the course of the game, will not stfu trying to hit on this 'girl', very anoying, very pointless, what, do they think they are gonna hook up or what?

By the way, played you a few times 'A girl' glad to see you made your way to the forums, ignore the ignorent, and try to have a good time.

Lata

m00`
June 11, 2005, 11:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by vash763quote:Originally posted by m00`kazuki i think shes gone pretty far with all the crap saying he/she is a girl, no one gives a (Please refrain from swearing)! :/

2 posts worth? maybe you should go look at the things that she said herself, not the assumptions others have brought up.

holy hell, look at his/her signature and his/her name then look at her post. "Yes i am a girl i have been playing soldat a lot and i pwn boys they start crying when i pwn them because they loose the pride, who else has been pwned by a girl, because i really am a girl"

enjoyincubus
June 11, 2005, 11:39 pm
Great Scotts, you're right! Let's blow this out of proportion!

?
June 12, 2005, 12:23 am
Its like the Womens Rights movement in the 70's, I can't stand activists, they don't want equal treatment they want special treatment(Just a little nugget of joy from Sexy)

AerialAssault
June 12, 2005, 12:48 am
democracy is a bad thing because if the majority always ruled, then black people would still be slaves and women would all still be unemployed, also George Bush is our president because 51% of us were either religious zealots or though Bush was better looking.

zambo_the_clown
June 12, 2005, 1:39 am
quote:Originally posted by A GirlHmmm...so basically yall are saying:

1. change your dumb name
2. you suck neway
3. im really a guy
4. dont expect any special treatment cause im a girl
5. dont take it personal, most guys are just playing around

Well...i might just go ahead and change my name (not to cheesewoman). But i think some of you misread what i was trying to say..I was just merely asking for your opinions on girls playing soldat...I was not at all trying to be arrogant or troublesome. Nor did I say I was the best.

personally i dont give a (Please refrain from swearing) what you are and what you arent, we are all human and should be treated equally even tho we all look down on others but then if no one did that then it wouldnt be such a great violent world >:)

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 2:39 am
12 v 1-10+????/
Who cares, male or female, if you like the game, play it.

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 4:31 am
quote:Originally posted by DenackeYou are homosexual?
I dont think hot girls play soldat

Big Black and G4Y
June 12, 2005, 5:13 am
yo!!! haha!!
i'm a lady!!!! and i put out to any sweaty soldat warrior!!! a girl was in our clan.. she HELLA cool her HOMO tag was DykeStryke!!! it's just her gig. she always be sayion she female. it DOES have weight online. guys will act diff. like a bro made a chick in city of hero's and.... people would let her/him/it into a team easy. kick down cash etc.. saying you are femalr lets a geek feel like he is not just at some weener roast. anyways ya'll stang strong and ROCK OUT WITH YOUR CO-CK OUT!!!

Captain Ben
June 12, 2005, 12:22 pm
Well said. If you could understand that...
So Big, Black and Gay, how's your house coming along?

lastpatriot
June 12, 2005, 1:01 pm
Hey, BBG is back.

He's saying sometimes girls, or girl posers, get special treatment in MMOGs. I've never really noticed that in Soldat, or the MMORPGs I have played, but, maybe I should look harder.

Happy Camper
June 12, 2005, 4:04 pm
you should look harder, mostly in MMO's tho...

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 11:59 am
thats my point BBG most people online dont know that there boys or there obeist girls. they could be hot but most of the time no cus in there heads they think games are stupid....

Anna
June 13, 2005, 6:03 pm
I get the "omg are you a girl" questions a lot too... I usually ignore it, cuz I'm too busy playing to respond :P The other question I get is "are you the Anna from NOS?" (I'm not).

The @venger
June 14, 2005, 11:28 am
quote:Originally posted by dascooquote:Originally posted by DenackeYou are homosexual?
I dont think hot girls play soldat
why not?

Melba
June 14, 2005, 5:22 pm
Because they don't

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
June 14, 2005, 5:30 pm
u think so melba...i know 2 girls in rl who play soldat...and theyre far from ugly.

The @venger
June 14, 2005, 5:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by MelbaBecause they don't
GIMME A FRIGGIN REASON!

Spectral
June 14, 2005, 7:47 pm
-DoA-Pero-SLO: Post pics!!!

lastpatriot
June 14, 2005, 8:09 pm
I always wished I could meet a military-obsessed girl. Who's not hideous(the one I know)/homosexual(bad stereotype, but whatever).

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 9:08 pm
another reason...there probably a lesbian, like lastpatriot said. there probably fat and social outkasts. it's like a 1/300 chance that the girl in soldat your playing is hot. and if there really good at soldat you'll know that, that girl plays to much soldat and probably doesnt get outside. Agree?

The @venger
June 15, 2005, 10:47 pm
i get outside AND play soldat alot, but i guess thats different, cause i'm a boy...

SeanCapsAss
June 16, 2005, 9:17 am
Well Avenger there comes a point in every boys life where he slowly becomes a man and at that point in time he ceases to be able to ration his time effectively.. ofcourse there are flukes in this evolutionary tread that being an undesended testical or other such "manly" problems.

Now on to the women. Being in the "gathering" mindset since the beginning of time (billions of years if youre a scientist or 3000ish if youre a creationist :) ) they are able to sit in one place for hours and hours at a time evident by such tribal practices as "Shop til you drop" and close out sales, so this would make one believe that woman could infact be found playing soldat except for one small detail "Premenstrual Syndrome" commonly know as (Please refrain from swearing)yness. This PMSing makes woman very less likely to play a game where they might "break a nail" or loose a limb.

With this totally valid infomation we can logically conclude that women MAY play soldat although it is very unlikely

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 3:42 pm
This thread should go to the Lounge now or something

Happy Camper
June 16, 2005, 8:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by SeanCapsAssWell Avenger there comes a point in every boys life where he slowly becomes a man and at that point in time he ceases to be able to ration his time effectively.. ofcourse there are flukes in this evolutionary tread that being an undesended testical or other such "manly" problems.

Now on to the women. Being in the "gathering" mindset since the beginning of time (billions of years if youre a scientist or 3000ish if youre a creationist :) ) they are able to sit in one place for hours and hours at a time evident by such tribal practices as "Shop til you drop" and close out sales, so this would make one believe that woman could infact be found playing soldat except for one small detail "Premenstrual Syndrome" commonly know as (Please refrain from swearing)yness. This PMSing makes woman very less likely to play a game where they might "break a nail" or loose a limb.

With this totally valid infomation we can logically conclude that women MAY play soldat although it is very unlikely

i love that lol

Zero72
June 16, 2005, 8:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHbeen asked HUNDREDS of time my love..:) there is something called search, too.http://www.deviantart.com/view/16315147/

Yerond
June 16, 2005, 9:37 pm
As far as I know, I've only played against a girl once, and she wad really really good.

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 1:04 am
i played against a girl in my school and the only reason she played it because she thought it was funny seeing people blow up... but she isnt fat or a lesbo so she wont be playing for long

a Loaf of Bread
June 19, 2005, 11:17 pm
I think you need to keep killing those people. :-P
If your a girl in SOLDAT, you need to get good, so people will not laugh at you. :) They will treat you with respect.
Also, want to be my SOLDAT girlfriend? haha, jk

SeanCapsAss
June 21, 2005, 7:01 pm
it would be funny if it wasnt so true

Goofy_92
June 21, 2005, 7:41 pm
"Girls don't fight" Right? :P

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 8:47 pm
well, chickfights

MOFO NOFO
June 23, 2005, 10:29 am
I think i speak for EVERYONE in the soldat forums when i say this. Whats a Girl??
/sarcasm

We'll if this has already been said tthen meh?, because i went from page 1 to 4.

SeanCapsAss
June 23, 2005, 4:55 pm
Bad idea MOFO. You missed life changing arguements and explanations on what a viginia actually does, and other things that might actually have helped your life outlook. Skim reading is for the devil!

Marbire
June 23, 2005, 7:01 pm
Most people don't know this, but I am a girl. I just love deagle owning all the guys in publics! ;)

Here is a pic of me:
[IMAGE]

Are any clans recruiting? :(

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 10:20 pm
yes, but we require nudie pic xD
nah but seriousley, I dint know that :P

Vid3o
June 24, 2005, 12:47 am
Marbire.

What a feminite body for a name like Nick.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 1:21 am
omfg her name is Nick, I wonder if she has a (Please refrain from swearing) (it rhymes)
this topic is just getting silly.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 3:47 am
I'm a girl...and so are a lot of other people. They just don't show it.

Captain Ben
June 24, 2005, 4:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
[IMAGE]

Whoa! Go easy on the eye liner :P
Anyhoo, this thread has given me the opportunity to create a secret identity: Captain Jen!

Cookie.
June 24, 2005, 6:08 am
quote:Originally posted by MarbireMost people don't know this, but I am a girl. I just love deagle owning all the guys in publics! ;)

Here is a pic of me:
[IMAGE]

Are any clans recruiting? :(

/Obligatory
I would hit that like this improved Superkill Bear on Tom Cruise
[IMAGE]

-=Edit
Your sick if yout thinking that!

m00`
June 24, 2005, 6:52 am
do you guys seriously think marbire is a girl or are u being sarcastic

Captain Ben
June 24, 2005, 8:29 am
/doesn't really care if female or not
But seriously, I think A Girl was flamed a bit for her innocent curiousity. As I said earlier, If you like the game, play it. If you don't like the game, DON'T play it.

m00`
June 24, 2005, 8:37 am
what?! now "A Girl" innocent just because he claims hes a girl?

Marbire
June 24, 2005, 6:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychoyes, but we require nudie pic xD
nah but seriousley, I dint know that :P

You got served.

Kazuki
June 24, 2005, 7:22 pm
Ahahahaha! That's probably a pic of Marb's sister or something.

Captain Ben
June 25, 2005, 8:27 am
Eww... lol :P
Methinks this is getting out of hand.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 10:36 am
whoa... cant hide the facts from TEH DICTIONARY

Figjam
June 27, 2005, 3:25 am
I think girls that are taking action in a male dominated event need to draw lessa ttention to themselves. Nothing rocks my world more than when girls join a forum and go HEY LOOK AT ME IM A GIRL, GIVE ME SPECIAL ATTN. How often do they mnake threads taht say 'how come you all pick on us girls' 'uhh, we dont' and how often do their usernames include 'girl' in them.

SBaL
June 27, 2005, 4:17 am
(you could probably frame this as I only post once a year or so)
Well I must say, it's been a jolly entertaining read the past 5 pages.

I might be getting too old for all of this, but it's both great and disturbing to see the same things are keeping the youth busy as they did ages ago.

As for my comments on this topic...
It's astonishing how a little innocent question (by either a girl or girlwannabe (make your pick, it doesn't really matter anyway)) brings up all this emotion and commotion.

Now let me get all happy and add some personal comments:

Field Marshal BM: "Stop flirting with the new girls"
--> Love the way you want to keep them all for yourself, I should've thought of it.

Chakra's -women's guide to men-
--> Love the way you bravely enter deep if not bottomless water.

AerialAssault: "democracy is a bad thing because if the majority always ruled, then black people would still be slaves and women would all still be unemployed, also George Bush is our president because 51% of us were either religious zealots or though Bush was better looking."
--> I have absolutely no idea what made you post all this on this tread... amazing really :D

Anna --> where were you when I was 19 ?

SeanCapsAss --> Love your probabilistic view on soldat playing females

and thanks to sebastian for bringing me here

P.S. maybe, just maybe I can still keep up appearances and join the soldat scene once again... let's go public !
P.P.S. also would love to see more of you on [URL]

Jaz
June 27, 2005, 12:33 pm
I met some css whore and made fun of her, the punishment she gave me for calling her a fatty was showing me some decent pussy pics. im sure it was her, pics were amatuerish etc. so A Girl this has no point to what im getting at, are you hot? post a pic or something then ill say wat im going to say.

10 dolla blowjob meister

Figjam
June 27, 2005, 1:03 pm
Chances are if she plays a computer game ala soldat and has no better feminine hobby, no she is not hot. Actually, i wouldnt hit it with a stick.

Jaz
June 27, 2005, 1:34 pm
well I wouldnt hit it with a 20 foot stick with (Please refrain from swearing) on the end, not even for (Please refrain from swearing) poking fun kay

b00stA
June 27, 2005, 6:26 pm
Stop the "I'd hit it (with a stick)" crap.

Messiah
June 27, 2005, 7:24 pm
Wow, we have so many pervs on the forums >_> Im surprised this topic hasnt been moved, thanks too all the usless one word comments like *Amen* *Asshole* etc.

Splinter-Cell
July 4, 2005, 5:05 am
You arent a girl lol i agree with m00!

b00stA
July 4, 2005, 4:16 pm
Topic locked.