( search forums )
Title screen problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Darkfist007
June 11, 2005, 12:31 am
With my soldat mod I made a new title, 1/2 of one acctuly. But doesnt show up, its just the basic soldat title for the second half, but the first half I changed to be for my renegade mod, so it shows up as Rendat. But the title doesnt show up at all in the intro. Any help?

SPARTAN_III
June 11, 2005, 12:11 pm
hmm, this should really go into the need help? section, but anyway......

do not use any of the invisible green in your title, as it (Please refrain from swearing)s up the placement. if possible, remove any unnecessary green on the border. hope this helps.

and are you SURE you saved it as title-l and as a .bmp?

Darkfist007
June 11, 2005, 4:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIhmm, this should really go into the need help? section, but anyway......

do not use any of the invisible green in your title, as it (Please refrain from swearing)s up the placement. if possible, remove any unnecessary green on the border. hope this helps.

This is the moding help forum, so I thought this would be the proper place to get help with my mod. I didnt use any green, including the transparent one. And all I did was paste some pics onto the title-l.bmp and saved it as a bmp afterwards.

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 6:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Darkfist007quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIhmm, this should really go into the need help? section, but anyway......

This is the moding help forum, so I thought this would be the proper place to get help with my mod. I didnt use any green, including the transparent one. And all I did was paste some pics onto the title-l.bmp and saved it as a bmp afterwards.

This is the right section, don't worry, I think spartan is a little confused or somthing :p

And about the problem: If you realy did that then I dont know whats wrong, thats realy weird. Try experimenting some more with it

SPARTAN_III
June 12, 2005, 2:26 pm
^^i BEG your pardon? it seems like a bug, thus i thought it should go in the report bugs section.

Darkfist007
June 12, 2005, 6:19 pm
This is the image.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Darkfist007/title-l.bmp

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 8:34 pm
Ah, for the Renegade mod. Looks good B)
BUT I have no clue why it doesn't work.

Darkfist007
June 13, 2005, 1:03 am
quote:Originally posted by HugokuAh, for the Renegade mod. Looks good B)
BUT I have no clue why it doesn't work.

Lol. Ty.

SPARTAN_III
June 16, 2005, 4:40 pm
does title-r show up? or does nothing show up at all except the intro?
make sure you save em in the interface-gfx directory, not in the custom-interfaces one.