( search forums )
More payment methods
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Abortion
February 5, 2003, 7:48 pm
I notice ALOT of people are complaining that they can't pay because of lack of credit card or having to pay through the internet. From the registration page:

"You can pay by credit card, personal check, mail, purchase order, money order, phone/fax and PayPal."

Money orders are safe and easy to get.
More info http://soldat.cyberion.pl/Manual/register-en.html
http://www.soldat.pl/man/register-en.html Scroll to bottom

(thread moved to new Registration help forum - DNA.styx)
(updated link to Manual - DNA.styx)

DNA.styx
February 5, 2003, 10:44 pm
(post made sticky)

mak89gt
February 6, 2003, 1:28 pm
for those who's parents do not trust internet companies with credit cards, use the credit card thingy. if you register, u will have to print it out. if you dont have a printer, use a public computer ( cyber cafe's) they have the options of print outs, i think.
but i have another problem: sending the cheque to america will cost me another dollar to the 9$ :(

vegetto
February 6, 2003, 2:56 pm
Lol another dollar.

Nebby
February 6, 2003, 3:00 pm
i have a good solution, i dont know if it's been released outside th UK yet though.

www.splashplastic.com it's like a cross between a debit card and a mobile phone top-up card.

you sign up for a FREE card, they send you it (within a week) Register it on their site (also free) you go to any registered PayPoint such as 90% of Gas stations, and ALL Carphone Warehouses and give 'em a some money and the card and they top it up for you. (also Free)

once topped up you can spend it online at any participating website (there's a list of them on the site)

so all in all it's 100% FREE (except what you top up with)

and there are quite a few multiplayer games that use this system of payment too.

hope this helps some. (for us UKers at least)

Nebby
February 6, 2003, 3:02 pm
ALSO; this card can be sent to all ages, so those 12 yr olds without (non freadulent) credit cards can also buy the full game.

and it's 100% user friendy site.

ráz0r
February 8, 2003, 8:20 pm
I wanna send a cheque and send michael money..tho i e-mailed him and got no response.

DNA.styx
February 8, 2003, 9:31 pm
ráz0r, use the system that Michal's put in place for registration. You can send DigitalCandle a cheque, but I'd recomend using PayPal: put £7 into Paypal using your debitcard/credit card or bank account then pay Digitalcandle from that (that way Digitalcandle can't take more then you let them)

HaSuKrOnOs
February 9, 2003, 2:18 am
good...

Wills59
November 4, 2003, 5:00 am
Can we make an electronic bank deposit to michels bank and just e-mail him a screenshot ? then he can check his statement, and then reply to the e-mail with the rego file.

chis
January 2, 2004, 3:21 am
I kinda wish i could use my solo bank card, only place ive found i can use it so far is www.play.com :D

I thik it can only be used in britain, im not sure.. If soldat took solo id be more than happy to donate :D

DNA.styx
January 2, 2004, 3:27 am
Yes, the Solo card is not widly accepted online.

CardBoardWarrior
January 2, 2004, 3:03 pm
Anyone know if the splashplastic card thingy can be used in the US? I dont think my mom will let me register, shes not very fond of Soldat and I registered once before. (comp reformat)

DNA.styx
January 2, 2004, 3:44 pm
CardBoardWarrior, if you've registered before and your playing on the same computers just ask Michal for the rg key again.

chis
January 2, 2004, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx

Damn, i want the full version ;(

DNA.styx
January 2, 2004, 4:36 pm
grab a paypal account, transfer $9 into it from your bank account then pay for soldat like that.

y0da
January 2, 2004, 4:52 pm
... i want the traditional way! [:-weepn] Michal, what is your address? I do'nt have a creditcard and i don't hace an account on the bank... [:(]

DNA.styx
January 2, 2004, 6:59 pm
> Michal, what is your address?
Email him, ask him.

gunny
January 3, 2004, 12:39 am
heres my payment
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/gunny/20041303749_ten.JPG

print it out and keep the change

chis
January 3, 2004, 2:41 am
Right, my paypal account works, who do i send to and how do i receive the full version :P

chis
January 9, 2004, 9:53 pm
very big problem, my stupid email thing im with chiswk@phreaker.net removes like every file nearly, it removed the attachment that came with the registration email... er.. any chance i can get it resent to another address or anything?

DNA.styx
January 9, 2004, 11:19 pm
Reply with quote to the email that you where sent saying what's happened asking for it to be reset to another email address.

chis
January 11, 2004, 10:52 pm
still waiting ... maybe he is just busy..
i replied with quote saying

can you email the registration details etc.. to

chis_wk@hotmail.com

chis
February 3, 2004, 8:26 am
still waiting...

DNA.styx
February 3, 2004, 8:43 am
What email address did you send it to?

CidicT
February 6, 2004, 9:15 pm
i live in new zealand and i dont no what card will work

chis
February 7, 2004, 3:25 pm
at first i got it sent to chiswk@phreaker.net

but my stupid host blocked the attachment as it does even if it is safe

so i replyed to the email saying send it to chis_wk@hotmail.com

but its nearly been a month now :/

Im just hoping i didnt accidently delete it along with the loads of junk mail i get wioth that hotmail account

Michal
March 3, 2004, 6:17 pm
My parents don't trust me or them... So I can't use a creditcard.

Silent-Thunder
March 14, 2004, 3:39 am
uh so basically if i have a bank account can i directly transfer $9 to michal's account

b00stA
March 14, 2004, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Silent-Thunder
uh so basically if i have a bank account can i directly transfer $9 to michal's account

Nah.. I used "share*it!".. you transfer 9$ to them and they forward it to Michal.
You can find the share*it link on the register page.

Silent-Thunder
March 15, 2004, 7:06 am
thanks b00sta maybe now i might finally be able to register

Perky
March 25, 2004, 10:47 am
I know it's very good game and the making of it took a while (I quess) but does it necessarily need registration? I'd like to register my soldat but it's just too difficult. If I'd made game like this, I would give it to all people and let them share the joy. Soldat must be popular but I think this isn't the best or fastest way of making money.

And don't get pissed to me please! :p

WABU
March 31, 2004, 3:59 am
hey i paid by credit card and nothing is happening...
WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im pissed....

DNA.styx
March 31, 2004, 8:46 am
Couple of questions:

Did you pay through digital candle?
Did you get any confirmation of the purchase? (screenshots or order numbers)
Did you get any emails confirming the order?
Have you emailed Michal to see if he's got your order?

WABU
April 1, 2004, 12:11 am
:P i ordered a few days ago, and today it came :P
sry to disturb...

DNA.styx
April 1, 2004, 8:48 am
good good :)

John Cena
April 15, 2004, 8:42 pm
I registerd but in games it doesent have the star next to my name![8D]

John Cena
April 15, 2004, 8:43 pm
YO when i rewgister to soldat version 1.2 it doesen have the star next to my name!

Colin_00
November 20, 2004, 12:35 pm
well ther eis another method of REGISTERing,....good old fashioned begging.
My SOLDAt name is <<n8v>>io.sys, and i am jsut here to try and beg some people to send me enough in my paypal account so i can register.
iam a very dedicated player, and i am working on registering,and getting a dedicated server.

my paypal account is
Christoc@telus.net

thank you for your time, and hopefuly your money...
:P:P:P:D

EXR3dn3ck
April 5, 2005, 3:16 pm
i want to register but i will have to send it through mail. what is his address

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 6:44 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=3
thats his profile.. u can send mail from there

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 10:33 pm

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 3:09 pm
is there an address i can mail a money order to? If so due to security reasons you cant post it, please e-mail it to me.

DNA.styx
July 29, 2005, 7:12 pm
I want to pay by personal check or money order.

Hope this helps.

Alon
November 12, 2005, 3:13 am
Is it possible to pay by SMS or by calling? If it is i'll order it right away. But I cant find anywhere that says it is possible, exept the first post in this topic.