( search forums )
Please Help - Server Problem !!
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
influx
June 13, 2005, 8:49 pm
Can someone please update this thread? http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=1397

Also, my problem is that for some strange reason I create a server and people join, I create dedicated and people don't join unless I play in my own dedicated server, once I leave, I keep seeing so many "Requesting Game" requests. Usually it's lucky for me to even see the Requesting Game thing when it would just say something like "Ädding server to lobby" over and over...

Can anyone help me with this issue?

influx
June 14, 2005, 1:48 pm
Now it appears no one can join it even if I don't use dedicated but create in-game... Yes I have opened both UDP and TCP ports 23073-23083, it used to work before but it stopped now... :
By the way, to me whenever I look at my servers ping through the Soldat lobby, its always at ???, but whenever I ask someone who joins, they always see a number...

influx
June 14, 2005, 2:13 pm
[IMAGE]

This is the screenshot of my router's Port Forwarding page, I think all the information is correct, just not sure what to do now.

[IMAGE]

And this is a screen shot of the Dedicated Server, and how people are trying to join but something just doesn't let them...

In terms of the Windows Firewall, people used to be able to join even when it was on, so for a precaution I turned it off then hosted the server and this Requesting Game problem still was there so it's definately nothing to do with the Firewall.

Edit once again: Lately I have noticed that my server does not even perform the

Registering server @ 10.1.1.1
Game server added to lobby server @ 10.1.1.1

routine anymore, it just keeps repeating how it's trying to re-attempt to register the server.