( search forums )
Interested In A Clan!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
KvN
June 14, 2005, 2:35 am
Hello guys, what's up?
I've been hiding in the forums for quite awhile now, mostly just reading topics and such. I now decided to sign up. Well, I've been playing this game for awhile, possibly half a year. First day of the game was a little shaky for me, but I learn games quick. I'll be honest, by day 3, I felt like I've been playing for a long time. Well, anyway, I'm looking for a clan, perferably one that is quite active, good players, and stable.

Soldat Forum Name: KvN
Soldat name: ((KvN))
Good with: M79,desert eagles, XM214 Minigun
Hates: Hackers, definatly that. Campers, imo, is quite stragetic, so that's fine, as long as it doesn't overdo.
Favorite Game type: Team CTF
Exp. Level 1-100%: Honest rate of about 80%, maybe higher, but that's just from what I've seen around me. I'd be interested if someone does rate me.
Qualities: If I have the flag, I can defend pretty good to get to our base. I can also defend the carrier very good. I'm better in offense than defense.
Connection: DSL. Rarely disconnects. But out of the blue, if it does, might take 30 seconds to connect. Hate it, unfortunatly.
Active:Plays almost everyday

I can play often, but sometimes I don't get to play a lot because I have plans. Thanks a lot guys for the time! =)