( search forums )
Irritating thing!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
The @venger
June 14, 2005, 8:37 am
Yesterday i was playing soldat, and i was ruling everybody, kicking their faces into the dust.... and my stats were 57 kills to 1 death!
but then i heard something that dissapointed me! i was playing ctf, and i heard that you score 25 points by capturing the flag, wich means that i didnt rule that much.... although i had only captured the flag once... ><
Whats the most dissapointing thing that happened to you in soldat?

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 9:38 am
hello fellow Norwegian :D
let me just say u had an impresive score, considering u being a newbie (I assume u are since u dint know that u get 25 points for caps). my most dissapointing moment in soldat must be... err.. whenever someone steals my frag :P. u know, when I chase this guy around the whole map, and at the end he has 1% hp left, and some FUNKING BIAYTCH with a minimi comes and kills him and goes "pWnT!1" Nargh me hates

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 9:53 am
3 Norwegians in a row! :D

i got most dissapointed when the bullettime wasnt permenant..

The @venger
June 14, 2005, 10:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Psychohello fellow Norwegian :D
let me just say u had an impresive score, considering u being a newbie (I assume u are since u dint know that u get 25 points for caps). my most dissapointing moment in soldat must be... err.. whenever someone steals my frag :P. u know, when I chase this guy around the whole map, and at the end he has 1% hp left, and some FUNKING BIAYTCH with a minimi comes and kills him and goes "pWnT!1" Nargh me hates
you don't like minimi users? >< i love minimi! ps. i guess i'm not really a newb, since i've played since the beta... but i havent had the chance of playing it online that much, and when i play ctf, i always never did care about the stats (it was agains bots...)
anyway, i replied to your clan recruiting attempt SNAKEZ, right? but now me and my friend has founded a funclan, so... TO LATE!!! MOHAHAHAHA!!!

The @venger
June 14, 2005, 10:14 am
psycho, whats ur favourite weap??

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 11:01 am
Deagles.. and I did mean no offense towards the minimi.. it was just the weapon the dude hapened to have. :P. Glad to hear that you have found(ed) a clan :D.

The @venger
June 14, 2005, 11:12 am
^^ wanna deathmatch me 1 on 1?

mickle89
June 14, 2005, 12:32 pm
I hate it when I'm killing someone then some sniper on my team kills him from miles away. -Yay first non Norway dude to post in this thread.

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 1:00 pm
if there is something I hate its 1 on 1.. I do it only for testing ppl that wonna join the clan.. becouse I have to :P so I'd rather not.

b00stA
June 14, 2005, 1:05 pm
(moved to Soldat Moments)

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 1:12 pm
1) When I'm owning some one and get sniped by a camer, thus letting him get away

2) When I'm owning some one and one of my teammates snipe him down -.-

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 2:13 pm
I hate frag stealers! Once i was shooting one guy had like 5hp left, with ruger and then one n44b comes and blow him brains out! I almoust died. :(

Melba
June 14, 2005, 5:25 pm

quote:you don't like minimi users? >< i love minimi!

That explains the 57 - 1 score

The @venger
June 14, 2005, 5:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melba
quote:you don't like minimi users? >< i love minimi!

That explains the 57 - 1 score
wtf? why? minimi rules, thats why i had high stats... :C

Ivan0
June 14, 2005, 6:01 pm
I just love it when my fellow minigunner pushes our team's flag, or stalls our flag carrier, and causes us to lose the game. Smooch Smooch...

Spectral
June 14, 2005, 7:55 pm
I agree with Psycho. Getting killed by a guy with 1% left, then someone else killing him. It's also dissapointing when you fight for a flag and you are halfway back to your base, and get killed, without any team support

lastpatriot
June 14, 2005, 11:56 pm
I hate when I am in a fire fight, I duck, and the moron on my team punches me. So, I automatically get up, and soon my head is flying across the screen...

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 15, 2005, 12:41 am
I hate it the most when I have the flag, and some noob minigunner on my team is spraying bullets right into my face, effectively stopping me in my tracks.

Great "Fire Support", isn't it?

The @venger
June 15, 2005, 8:43 am
yeah, very irritating, but it is most irritating when ff is not on and teammates lob grenades or m79 shells in your head (in realistic mode) and you get a selfkill. I once met this guy i think his name was something like "chang hee hee" and he was teamkilling us that way all the time, on purpose, i casted a cick vote, but nobody wanted to kick him.... :(

bond_james_bond
June 18, 2005, 6:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychohello fellow Norwegian :D

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!
Even though it feels pretty sweet when i steal someone's kill! :P

reckon
June 19, 2005, 6:52 am
Lag.
I hate it, especially when it comes down to knife kills.
You throw the knife, direct hit, but the enemy keeps on charging with no damage >:|

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 1:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by reckonLag.
I hate it, especially when it comes down to knife kills.
You throw the knife, direct hit, but the enemy keeps on charging with no damage >:|
Oh yes. It also happens alot when using LAW or Barret.

I think my best score was 81 points to one death. I was playing ctf_Kampf.