( search forums )
Percussion Pistol 1.1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
_d00d
June 15, 2005, 2:10 am
Percussion Pistol v1

[IMAGE]

Download

Percussion Pistol v1.1

[IMAGE]

Download

I decided to leave both versions up because some people prefer the thin barrel, because it is more true to life.

Comments and suggestions are welcome. If any veteran modders would share some tips or tricks, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to DePhille for hosting at SoldatPage

reckon
June 15, 2005, 2:30 am
Looks a tad thin but otherwise pretty neat.
Sfx with it?

Keron Cyst
June 15, 2005, 2:58 am
lol

Sorry, but I'll have to say that it looks like a stick with three different colors on it bent in a weird way :-P Perhaps spend a bit more than 15 minutes on it? Also give a small aimer at the end of the barrel instead of leaving it so flat & plain like that, and if that's all it's gonna be, give a small trigger too :-)

EXR3dn3ck
June 15, 2005, 4:24 am
dude i like that, its nice

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 4:37 am
The download is'nt working and the pic wont show up for me :/

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 3:43 pm
Nice work on it ...its little thin , but nice anyway.

_d00d
June 15, 2005, 3:48 pm
This is the image it is based on.
I'll mess around with it a bit, make it thicker, and make it un-stick-like.

EDIT: Field Marshal BM, I'm not sure why the pic isn't working for you. I hosted it with imageshack, and everything is fine. Perhaps it's your browser?

EDIT #2: 5 minutes of GIMP later, I made some tiny changes. Let me know what you think.

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 4:50 pm
Gimp? ..hehe:p

BTW: looks nice now.

Messiah
June 15, 2005, 6:30 pm
Nice! But i think that gun would look better with the Spas because you have to pump and shoot, looks sweeter. But its nice just the same, nice job! ;)

_d00d
June 15, 2005, 6:58 pm
I thought that too, but a percussion pistol firing buckshot would be too unrealistic.

Keron Cyst
June 15, 2005, 10:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHGimp?...
The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program, a totally free & open-source image editor ([URL]).

caliber
June 16, 2005, 8:39 pm
Really good, but i dont really like 18th-19th century guns..doesnt match with modern weapons lol unless you add it with the Renaissance mod.

Raptor
June 17, 2005, 1:08 am
I really didn't like it...

Maxx
June 17, 2005, 1:21 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHGimp? ..hehe:p

*sigh*

Anyway, pretty good.
I like it.

And the first pic won't work.

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 9:32 pm
The first pic and download still dont work for me :-/ Odd. . .

SPARTAN_III
June 20, 2005, 10:30 am
both work fine for me.....try using a different browser like firefox [URL]

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 4:12 pm
i'm not saying that i don't like you gun.. but i like your sense of humour even more;D

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 21, 2005, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron Cystlol

Sorry, but I'll have to say that it looks like a stick with three different colors on it bent in a weird way :-P Perhaps spend a bit more than 15 minutes on it? Also give a small aimer at the end of the barrel instead of leaving it so flat & plain like that, and if that's all it's gonna be, give a small trigger too :-)

(Please refrain from swearing) man didnt u put your classes on omg....
sure its a first time not amazing but...
ive seen worse... (Please refrain from swearing) u need to calm down u probably put the guy off modding for life