( search forums )
four small suggestions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
dv297
June 15, 2005, 3:06 am
I've done a search on movable and found nothing.

So what I want is to be able to move the health, jet, and little score box around without having to using the interface maker. Maybe they could be moved in an offline game and pressing shift and draggin them. I wouldn't see any harm in makin this aviable.
Taken out because all the ppl says it is easy to use the interface maker. just figured out it WAS easy to use the interface maker.

Also, I've never seen, in any mod, the score box displayed horizontally. umm, don't flame at me if it's already been done but I think this would slightly add to the modding field.

I would also like is to be able to adjust the screen size when it is not in full screen. I don't know if this is posible though.

And finally, maybe in the options, put a button that will change from full screen to not full screen in game. I hate going out and changing from one to another... (only reason I do that is to msn at the same time but when I'm not msn-in, I like fullscreen.)

Meandor
June 15, 2005, 2:30 pm
Why would you want to do that in game when you have the interface maker? I don't get it.

Jamesmax0
June 16, 2005, 4:14 am
hmmmmm.... The only suggestion i kinda like is the fullscreen/window-screen button

kwanfei
June 16, 2005, 5:05 pm
Even though if the first suggestion accepted, it would be for register, so non-registers don't hope to change the interface unless you change the files. But, however, i don't like this idea just like Meandor say, why do u want to do that in the game?

Anyway, the 2nd and 3rd suggestion are pretty good

Keron Cyst
June 16, 2005, 5:23 pm
If you're not in MSN, then just go to Config. Less than a min. The second suggestion may be possible, but you have to be registered for any complex interface functions such as that. I don't think the third suggestion is possible.

Harm from #1? Delaying the next version of Soldat more :-P And yea, what's wrong with the Interface Maker? Takes only a few seconds to load...