( search forums )
Setting or forcing different resolutions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Sky
June 15, 2005, 2:23 pm
It's always been a pet peeve of mine.... *Waits to be flamed* (Yes, I've RTFF, RTFF, STFF & ATAMG'd already)

Anyway, that I can't change the resolution soldat decides it wants to run at... I'm not expecting it to be included as a option, though, but if someone has a found a trick to force it to run at a higher one, that would be cool =).. I run at 1280x1024 and tabbing in and out is a very slow process... >_<

If no one has, I'm still interested in why there isn't one. I'm downright curious =P

BManx2000
June 15, 2005, 2:49 pm
No it doesn't no it can't no it never will ktxbye

In case you haven't noticed, you're not the first.

Sky
June 15, 2005, 3:19 pm
I hadn't noticed, actually. Those acronyms? [I have-] Read The F'ing FAQ, Read The F'ing Forums, Searched the F'ing Forums, and Asked The Almighty Google. Thanks for the answer, though, cheers ;)

Kazuki
June 15, 2005, 3:46 pm
As an addition to Bman's post:

I'm glad someone actually took the time to search for an answer before asking. :) Anyway, I think that Michal won't be able to make Soldat run at a different resolution because that would mean blowing everything out of proportion. It would be a very tough process. =| It's best just to not trouble the man. You can run Soldat in Windowed Mode if you really tab out of it so much.

Melba
June 16, 2005, 12:46 pm
You forgot RTFM!

mickle89
June 17, 2005, 8:53 am
Um Sky I don't think you STFF because not too long ago I made a topic about this. Who cares anyways.