( search forums )
The mercenary-phenomenon
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
DeMonIc
June 16, 2005, 3:50 pm
Ah yes, a rare, yet nasty thing indeed. Allow me to introduce you all to this semi-new plague of national communities.

The mercenary-phenomenon is raging in the Hungarian soldat community at the moment, and it kills almost all chances of elite clans raising from anonimity. How? There are a lot of clans, but there is always one trend clan: these trend clans get a lot of members, like 17+ for a few months, then die out. The trend-clans players then move on, scatter, only to re-unite again under some other clan, raising it's member-pool. These players are mercenaries, who don't play on international-waters, only in the safety of their homeland.

No known cures so far.

Keron Cyst
June 16, 2005, 4:03 pm
Odd.

Let's hope the contagion doesn't spread too far...

ThaD
June 16, 2005, 6:24 pm
cmon let noobs find their first clan, let's call it a first step toward their career ;]

Chakra`
June 16, 2005, 6:45 pm
Yeah mine was something like that. Sith Soldiers it was called...strictly real mode players (like myself back then). One of only 2 real mode clans.

*sigh* ...miss real mode.

DeMonIc
June 16, 2005, 6:49 pm
If it was their first clan, I'd say ok. But these players have been hopping around for almost a year now, wasting 5-6 clans already.

Happy Camper
June 16, 2005, 8:36 pm
they are like alcoholics

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 9:13 pm
Clanoholics.

wormdundee
June 16, 2005, 10:23 pm
ah, this is interesting, so they just go from clan to clan destroying them then?

by the way chak, i love that avatar

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 10:41 pm
perhaps they'r just looking for the right clan to settle down in? ;)

vash763
June 16, 2005, 11:40 pm
i cant find a clan in the first place, ne1 played me think im any good?

sucs about this though, kinda ruins the whole teamwork section of the game, are the players any good?

AerialAssault
June 17, 2005, 12:02 am
its obvious that they are gay.

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 12:56 am
i know everybody in my clan cause there all in my scholl :D

Melba
June 19, 2005, 5:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Yeah mine was something like that. Sith Soldiers it was called...strictly real mode players (like myself back then). One of only 2 real mode clans.

*sigh* ...miss real mode.

Chakra [SS]

- JAWOHL MEIN FÜHRER

64-bit Cookie
June 20, 2005, 10:44 pm
I am a mercenary? NOOOO

Teh Panda
June 23, 2005, 10:27 pm
Yes. This has been problem of younger clans lately.
And when one member leaves, another one leaves too.. Like domino. :o

I have started a clan lately, and i had 8 members in max i think, now i have only 4 and havent seen one in ages... :o So i say 3.