By Field Marshal BM

The wait is over, you can find the mod Here

Thanks to everyone for their patience and posative feedback

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 3:02 am
looks really good, hurry up and finish it

AWH_ReApEr
June 17, 2005, 3:25 am
Wow, this looks amazing. I look forward to downloading the finished version.

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 17, 2005, 3:48 am
Field Marshall, you and your pixal art makes my day all the time :P

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 3:54 am
Those weapons look incredible

Psyl3ntShad0w
June 17, 2005, 6:26 am
socom looks really good.

damnnation
June 17, 2005, 1:04 pm
looking good man i'd def use that m4 with it :D

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 6:04 pm
Thanks for all of your posative comments guys :) I'm planning on making the S.A.W today. We'll see if I can get to it :p Besides that progress goes, slowly but it goes :p

SPARTAN_III
June 17, 2005, 6:42 pm
AK-74 grenade launcher? was that the one you made for me or did u make another one?

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 8:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIAK-74 grenade launcher? was that the one you made for me or did u make another one?

I reskined it. Diff colors an a little dif design. So I guess its kinda the one I made for you [IMAGE] Why?

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 10:36 pm
wooooOOOw , nice painting job !
I like your style. Can't w8 for release.

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 10:53 pm
those gosteks are perfect..Prefect!

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 9:01 pm
Well in my spare time I made 4 more weapons, and decided to post some more pics. So take a look again, and enjoy!

Keron Cyst
June 18, 2005, 10:31 pm
The Kahr P40 is very well done. 'Vulcan's originality level = 0/10 :-P

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 11:04 pm
Well what am I suppose to do? I mean come on, somthing to replace somthing that whirs up and fires 11 bullets a second? :p

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 10:47 pm
Uh....what is it you are still working on? Gosteks? interface?

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 1:26 am
^^ Good quiestion. Currently I'm making a few more alternate weapons for the slots, making a few more gosteks, and I'm having Famine make a few sounds for me. Happy to report everything has been progressing very nicely though. I expect a release date either later this week or near the begining of next

Darkfist007
June 20, 2005, 2:11 am
I like it. I like how the barret is a dragunov variant, dragunovs are my fave gun. >.< I havent heard of the Tabuk though, does it have any other names that its known by?

SPARTAN_III
June 20, 2005, 10:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIAK-74 grenade launcher? was that the one you made for me or did u make another one?

I reskined it. Diff colors an a little dif design. So I guess its kinda the one I made for you [IMAGE] Why?

because then i get the satisfaction of having something everyone else doesn't. :P

and i love those weapons you have made so far.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Darkfist007I like it. I like how the barret is a dragunov variant, dragunovs are my fave gun. >.< I havent heard of the Tabuk though, does it have any other names that its known by?

Thanks, And the only name i know it by is Tabuk. There is also a barret though, remade by me, in the full version that is ;)

@Spartan_III: Ah, I see :p

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 20, 2005, 4:47 pm
This mod will prove to be very nice :D

Goofy_92
June 21, 2005, 11:39 am
He used my suggested gosteks!
By the way, good weapons!

Alamo
June 21, 2005, 12:27 pm
So, will this be a do-it-yourself-install or will you program a configure-application?

Apart from that, nice mod!

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 3:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92He used my suggested gosteks!

MercyM is that you?? And if it is, I still made them, so its not like I'm ripping :p Thanks for suggesting them though ;) (If that is MercyM) :p

@Alamo: If you know how to make a configuter that would be great. It would go nicely with this mod but i dont know how to make one :-/. If you know how PM me Please.

Goofy_92
June 21, 2005, 3:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by Goofy_92He used my suggested gosteks!

MercyM is that you?? And if it is, I still made them, so its not like I'm ripping :p Thanks for suggesting them though ;) (If that is MercyM) :p

@Alamo: If you know how to make a configuter that would be great. It would go nicely with this mod but i dont know how to make one :-/. If you know how PM me Please.

Yeah, I'm back. Of course you made them.

SPARTAN_III
June 21, 2005, 3:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by Goofy_92He used my suggested gosteks!

you could of course ask ivan the psycho if you can use his. but he might not agree.

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 4:41 pm
lloks nice. kinda like serials style. not exactly my style, tho. but nice.

:)

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:26 pm
Never seen serials style. Anyhoo, updated the main page again. New gostek and weapon pics

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 11:12 pm
PRO!!!
it all looks smashing.. the only thing is: I dont like M79 to look like a gun. I use a totally different tactic against M79'ers than against ppl with machineguns. so that could be tricky. well, great stuff anyways

Famine
June 22, 2005, 12:18 am
There will be an optional M79

caliber
June 22, 2005, 3:52 am
HOLY *BEEP*. Those are the BEST interface-gfx i have seen YET! FREAKING good JOB dude! I wanna get THAT mod!

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 4:08 am
Thanks and, You dont have to wait anymore

caliber
June 22, 2005, 1:19 pm
OMG TY TY TY. I WUV THIS SOOOO much

caliber
June 22, 2005, 3:28 pm
BTW, how do you get the Gostek to be short sleeved? I installed the Army Camo Short sleeved gostek but they arent short sleeved.

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 3:13 pm
Sorry for bumping, the link was bad and I had to fix it. There should be an opdtion to edit that does'nt make it bump