( search forums )
soldat file distribution
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
damentz
June 17, 2005, 1:52 am
As it turns out, the majority of download links for soldat in the download page dont work, can someone get it on filefront or rapidshare.de? You can get free hosting at filefront

BManx2000
June 17, 2005, 2:43 am
I think most of the download links are povided by people when a new version is released, and fall into disuse later. However, you should be able to get it from selfkill and U13 at least. And I doubt any free hosting would hold up very long for such a popular download.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 20, 2005, 4:01 am
Did you try my post: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=24200 ?

n00bface
June 20, 2005, 5:10 am
I had a working download on there since 1.2.1 came out and Michal took it down for a reason I still don't know ;_;

FliesLikeABrick
June 20, 2005, 5:41 am
yeah, i told michal that he should remove a lot of the broken mirrors and stuff. mine is on there and bounces the downloads off of 3 different webservers that are fast and always online... but he really should at least get the dead mirrors off, and I'm sure that mine could handle the traffic if he put mine at the top of the list

bond_james_bond
June 22, 2005, 3:35 am
it is always annoying.

Meandor
June 22, 2005, 6:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceI had a working download on there since 1.2.1 came out and Michal took it down for a reason I still don't know ;_;

me too..