( search forums )
Boom!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Felix
June 17, 2005, 9:10 am
ok, look at this pic:

[URL]

that explosion happened near my school, a (Please refrain from swearing)in tarry was in fire, and then it blowed up a gas bottle, it was when
the workers were in break ((Please refrain from swearing)in dumbass), and i had an italien exam
when that explosion happened, all desks shaked like hell, i was like
"Holy (Please refrain from swearing) what the (Please refrain from swearing) was that??" the teacher said it was a thunderstorm, i answered " er, there's no cloud today, it's 24 degres.."
(yes, it's hot in switzerland :)) )

after the exam, i saw a lot of ppl out there, lookin' the sky, i thought " wtf is happening now, all of those dumb(Please refrain from swearing)s look at the sky...hu`? " ( like Independance Day, when all ppl look at the sky and see monster or something )
anyway, I looked the sky too, and i saw a huge fire, with big thick
smoke in the air...and i screamed like a little girl "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" ( joke )

DeMonIc
June 17, 2005, 9:16 am
Oooh... now there's something you don't see every day. Thankfully it wasn't a bigger blast, it could have harmed you guys too. By the way, did the school get damaged?

Felix
June 17, 2005, 9:54 am
nope, but we were lucky, cuz there were some big..rubbles flying in the air, some ppl have been hit a bit, but it's alright, in the newspaper, it says " it's a miracle! no dead "

n00bface
June 17, 2005, 10:11 am
they can't be for sure yet. i'm going to commit suicide because of this event, then what will the papers have to say.

i am ahab
June 17, 2005, 10:16 am
(Please refrain from swearing)...

Felix
June 17, 2005, 10:26 am
[URL]

no noobface, no dead, just one who have been hit by a rubble, that's it
no dead, cuz it was on a building, the fire didnt go into the appartements, and all ppl in the building leaved it quick

(the explosion happened yesterday)

karmazon
June 17, 2005, 3:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface then what will the papers have to say.

another emo committed suicide

Kazuki
June 17, 2005, 3:53 pm
Man, Felix. Calm down with the swearing. Good to hear that no one was hurt, and the workers were being a little bit careless, I guess. They must have done something wrong in order for it to explode when they weren't there.