( search forums )
[LSD] clan, looking for members.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
GAMEfreak
June 17, 2005, 11:34 pm
hi, we are a relativly established clan, which were created after the death of AoH ( a clan most of us were previously in). its a small clan at the moment as we have not advertised it, but have offered membership from personal invitation only. i thought it was time to publicly invite people so, hat is why i've posted this advert.

we are looking for people with decent skill , meaning they will fight against one of our members to prove their worthiness, and we restrict this clan to members who intend to be active ONLY. We have a cap of 10 new members per month, but we may not reach this in most cases. at the moment we only have about 13 members, so if you feel like joining a nice friendly group, and fighting versus other clans on a regular basis, as well as taking part in ranking matches, feel free to drop by and register!

the forums are here:
[URL]

GAMEfreak
July 10, 2005, 4:52 pm
well it seems that this advert is doing well :), we have aquired many new members ( at lest 7 from this advert alone!), including explosive, i'm spicy and many others..

feel free to come over and arrange clan matches too :D, you dont have to join, you can be a neutral or "opposition" member, which means you are in a diff clan but can post on the board and set up matches against us etc. i'm a high ranked member, and enjoy the clan, i hope you will too so please stop by, if only to say hi :)

im Spicy
July 17, 2005, 11:22 pm
BTW, ny body interested in joining can go 2 our new site. it is lsd.freewebsitehost.net. although we r in the process of aquiring a new site, as well as joining a league (tnl, if u wanted to know)hope u join ;)

Felix
July 18, 2005, 2:04 pm
AoH, my first clan lol, well, u need practice, but its a good clan.

VodkaZombie
July 19, 2005, 3:02 am
Good luck in recruiting. Also its best if you want to make a webpage/forums start with the webpage first, it appeals more to the people and professional.

A.L.blackhawk
July 22, 2005, 5:30 am
forums look good though.

im Spicy
July 22, 2005, 10:52 pm
We are in the process of aquiring a dot.com name, so bear with us

candiru
July 23, 2005, 12:38 pm
Game Name: Candiru
Connection Speed:DSL
Favorite Primary:AK74 (Barret for CTF_EQUINOX & M79 for CTF_B2B)
Favorite Secondary:Knife/SOCOM (LAW for CTF_EQUINOX)
AIM Screename (if you have it): tedtk00
Date been playing since/what version (aprox.): JUNE 2003/ 1.2.1
How many hours a week you play: 9ish
Good time for a tryout: Will specifiy in later email. thnx.

must quit my incompetent clan. thnx!!!