( search forums )
New type of survival mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 12:34 am
Ok i just joined a zombie game and i got to thinking..why not have a zombie mode that went somethin like this

1. you make a survival game and it starts with 1 zombie
2. u kill that zombie and the match starts over but this time theres 2 zombies, and every time you kill them all it adds one more. what do you think

Keron Cyst
June 18, 2005, 5:14 pm
There'd have to be a max., man! Lag central :-P It'd just be an automatic /addbot Boogie Man command being entered for every kill.

DT
June 18, 2005, 7:18 pm
just do it your self... you see someone kill a zombie yo add one...
even though there is a limit on how many bots..

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 8:38 pm
its no fun when u gotta do it yourself..need....auto.........options...laziness...

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 9:27 pm
Eh, I dont realy like it, you'd have to wait to kill more zombies, and everyone wants to get in there and kill zombies as soon as they join ;)

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 10:39 pm
Just add 20 or something when the game starts ;)

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 11:11 pm
I like it.. its like a level based thing.. "congrats u killed 1 zombie and passed level 1" and so on. it would be a co-op kinda thingy. but yeah, the lag issue.. the maxbot can be fixed for this gamemode though

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 9:44 pm
w0w , nice idea for me. Just give an option to choose maX of add-zombie and the problem is gone !

zyxstand
June 20, 2005, 1:52 am
nope...if you guys haven't noticed, all features in soldat are NECESSARY and impossible to be done manually...
this idea can just as well be done manually - let's not waste a feature to this.

...just another example of how america is going LAZY! damn ami's can't do crap for themselves...quite sad if you ask me!

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 8:20 am
ohh something i forgot to mention..Whenever you killed the zombie..it would get more hp..thats what i was thinkin but i forgot to put that in. ok NOW what do u think !?

it would be a great coop thing to do for a lan party

when u got to the final one it would be the boss, and there would only be one and he would be twice the size of your soldat and be really tuff ;)