( search forums )
Suggestion: When choosing game style
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Snipedmyself
June 18, 2005, 6:17 am
When you click INF and CTF it needs to have its own score like when you set a ctf game to 5 and click INF when you click ctf a again it is set to 90... that bugs me.. sorta... almost kinda but not really. Its just that when you click the other games it goes to its set default so i just thought... sorry

Just try it, it gets annoying when you are changing game type i mean.. number input might as well run a triathalon.

Keron Cyst
June 18, 2005, 5:10 pm
So, you think the point limit should be displayed on the server? Sounds good to me, instead of sounding like a retard asking someone in it :-P

Boxo
June 18, 2005, 5:15 pm
Uh, Keron Cyst, the limit already _is_ diplayed in-game, i'ts number below the player amount and kills counters ¬_¬

I think what he's talking about is that when changing game types from CTF to INF or vice versa in the menu, the score limit doesn't change to the default of that gametype.

Not that it's that horrible; it only makes you waste about 5 seconds of Soldat time when you want to play a different mode :p

The @venger
June 21, 2005, 2:50 pm
nah, you can lose more, if u start the ctf game without knowing the limit is 90 caps....

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 3:54 pm
well.. it could be improved. its not much trouble, u can adjust the cap limit ingame too, cantya?

Keron Cyst
June 21, 2005, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by BoxoUh, Keron Cyst, the limit already _is_ diplayed in-game, i'ts number below the player amount and kills counters...
Whaaaat?! There's nothing below them for me! :-/ Screenshot?

Oh, and sorry for kinda dragging this off-topic, but that's really weird.