( search forums )
Quick weapons-gfx Questions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Keron Cyst
June 18, 2005, 7:49 am
The weapon throw image for some weapons is n-X, right? Does the GL have one (and if so, what? It doesn't have an n-X image)? When I throw my GL, it changes from its modded form back to the M79 when discarded. What am I missing? {:-(

SPARTAN_III
June 18, 2005, 1:23 pm
have you modded the m79-clip/clip2 and everything relating to the m79? if not, this may be the problem.

June 18, 2005, 4:30 pm
Ummmmm, i have to agree with spartan. But, there is no n-, there is only n- for deagles/socom

SPARTAN_III
June 20, 2005, 10:44 am
yeah, i have no idea why those 2 guns are so special that they have their own n- images. maybe i'll ask the M to make all of them have n- images.

Zero72
June 20, 2005, 4:35 pm
The Desert Eagles would just look funny if they stayed in their uniform one-after-the-other shape when dropped, especially when they bounced, and the Socom is strictly so it bounces properly -- if it kept the same weapons graphic when dropped, the thin air behind it would collide with stuff. My MM Mod has plenty of examples of that.

The bow has one too, and that one's a little odd.

Keron Cyst
June 20, 2005, 11:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72The Desert Eagles would just look funny if they stayed in their uniform one-after-the-other shape when dropped, especially when they bounced...
I have that covered.

papasurf31
June 21, 2005, 1:56 am
Isn't that what they do in CS though, with the elites, they never seperate, actually really funneh..