( search forums )
vote for your favorite mod!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 12:51 am
I'd have to say that I loke the Goldeneye mod the most.

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=24496

Raptor
June 19, 2005, 1:04 am
I like the Star Wars mod! I like the Stormtrooper *starts playing*

reckon
June 19, 2005, 1:56 am
I dont run one mod, I run many guns plucked from other mods, same with sfx's and textures.

caliber
June 19, 2005, 2:37 am
Same here reckon :).

edit: Btw pete, you should really look around some more..Goldeneye Mod is not the ONLY good mod. There are tons out there in this forum that compete with the Goldeneye Mod. For instance, Mecha Soldat, Tribes 2, Counter-Strike Source Soldat (look for Soldat Source topic), and Halo.

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 3:13 am
I like the halo mod too, and the CS:S mod wasn't that great.

I only like to get mods for games that I really enjoy.

Darkfist007
June 19, 2005, 3:52 am
I like my mod the best. But Im a bit biased. >.<

Maxx
June 19, 2005, 3:56 am
quote:Originally posted by reckonI dont run one mod, I run many guns plucked from other mods, same with sfx's and textures.

Rambo_6
June 19, 2005, 4:29 am
i can't really see this thread going anywhere. I'd wait until a moderator makes a sticky-type of voting thread for this purpose.

Zero72
June 19, 2005, 4:32 am
quote:Originally posted by pete5990I'd have to say that I loke the Goldeneye mod the most.

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=24496
For real? Oh man, I'm glad you like it, but you need to try some more.

Serial Killer's HK mod is my favorite.

June 19, 2005, 8:07 am
Killzone all teh way baby.....but i wish for a Timesplitter mod, timesplitter's nice.

IlIdan
June 19, 2005, 12:03 pm
Henchin mod!!!

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 1:55 pm
Should'nt this belong in the bashpit? or lounge? or even the general disccusion? This seems very. . .Off topic

Anyway, I like my own mods :p Thats why I make my own ;)

Rhombus
June 19, 2005, 2:59 pm
I like my own mod the best (which isnt finised and i doubt it ever will), but special operations mos will own all others. BM is what I call, an artist.

Meandor
June 19, 2005, 3:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 i can't really see this thread going anywhere. I'd wait until a moderator makes a sticky-type of voting thread for this purpose.

I don't see how I could since there are no polls on this forum. Anyway, I'll leave this be unless it becomes a spamfest :>

caliber
June 19, 2005, 3:50 pm
Rh0mbus you should get moving with that mod of yours..it seems to be dying. If you like it the most why not let us see what youve done with it.

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 7:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberRh0mbus you should get moving with that mod of yours..it seems to be dying. If you like it the most why not let us see what youve done with it.

Yeah Rhomb, whats up with your mod anyhoo, and which mod? :p Btw, thanks for your encouragement =) It helps more than you think ;)

Keron Cyst
June 20, 2005, 5:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Darkfist007I like my mod the best. But Im a bit biased. >.<
Heh, same here :-P Although it's not done...

SPARTAN_III
June 20, 2005, 10:18 am
mecha sloldat mod all the way. killzone mod next up, and i love my killzone interface too.