( search forums )
event of the week!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
The @venger
June 19, 2005, 7:43 pm
er i dont remember which day this was, i think it was the last thursday or rather the very early morning of friday the 17th 12.30 or something. i made out with a reAlly hot chick in my class only because of a bet; you see, i had made a bet with my friend that i would make out with that girl before summer vacation started. and then, i got to know that she hates my friend so much, and wanted him to lose (she found out about the bet) haw! my friend got a funny facial expression... :D
and then, the day after, i went to a concert, and saw system of a down and wedensday 13 + 2 other norwegian bands live. what a day!
happy, happy, happy, happy!!!!!!!

Mini Man
June 19, 2005, 7:55 pm
:D, ure friend got owned :p

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 8:06 pm
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
have said it before, but again:
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
let's make a happiness tread!
what makes u happy, or what good has happened to you lately?

Vijchtidoodah
June 19, 2005, 8:43 pm
So...a girl used you to get even with your friend, and you're happy about this? Either you have a skewed view of the world or you're very, very lonely.

karmazon
June 19, 2005, 8:48 pm
hahaha dirty slut

did you wash your mouth ?

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 8:51 pm
stfu :D my friend didnt really lose anything, only his imaginary pride and honour, coz i didnt wanna lose any money making a bet i thought i was prolly gonna lose.
she is sooo hot.
hotter than you, karmazon... XD

AerialAssault
June 19, 2005, 9:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahSo...a girl used you to get even with your friend, and you're happy about this? Either you have a skewed view of the world or you're very, very lonely.
the bottom line is that he made out with a hot chick and possibly made some money off his fried. i cannot find anything that would be un-pleasant about that situation.

Vijchtidoodah
June 19, 2005, 9:40 pm
Herpes? That's unpleasant.

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 9:42 pm
my friend didnt lose anything to me, and she knew it, that is what makes me so happy, coz then theres the great possibility that se really likes me.....

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 9:43 pm
well, i dont think i've got that from her, she isnt slutty if thats what u think.

karmazon
June 19, 2005, 9:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @vengerwell, i dont think i've got that from her, she isnt slutty if thats what u think.

hahhahahahaahha "dont bull(Please refrain from swearing) me" hahahahaha

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 10:14 pm
bah "afghanistan" my ass

Vijchtidoodah
June 19, 2005, 10:19 pm
Lol, don't change the subject...

n00bface
June 19, 2005, 10:19 pm
what norwegian bands

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 10:52 pm
"the soxor roxors" and more.

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 11:35 pm
gåte and stonegard

The @venger
June 19, 2005, 11:37 pm
stonegard sux, its sooo boring.

Meandor
June 20, 2005, 12:25 am
HAHAH IT WAS A TRAP YOU LOSER, SAY HELLO TO AIDS

SuperKill
June 20, 2005, 12:49 am
how old are you? my guess is not anywhere above the early 15's.
when you'll grow up and start dating in abit more serious way, you'll realise why you need to feel ashamed (or atleast not happy about it) that a girl used you to show off something to your friend.

you realise what it means? she doesnt love you, she doesnt care what you feel for her, she wont care if you're madly inlove with her and decide to cut your wrists after she dumps you after she got her wanted revenge.

karmazon
June 20, 2005, 12:53 am
and on top of that, she's a dirty slut, did i mention that ?

Fangus Deef
June 20, 2005, 12:58 am
OMG GIMMIE ATTENTION I TOTALLY HAD SEX WITH THIS UBER HAWT GIRL IVE BEEN LIVING WITH FOR YEARS LOLLORSKATES OMG

Famine
June 20, 2005, 1:11 am
System of a Down sucks...

You should be ashamed of yourself.

AerialAssault
June 20, 2005, 1:29 am
famine, guitar solos dont make the band.

Famine
June 20, 2005, 1:51 am
Neither do (Please refrain from swearing)ty riffs, horrible vocals, played out messages, and over all bad music.

Wait, they kind of do.

n00bface
June 20, 2005, 5:26 am
well they make system of a down

DeMonIc
June 20, 2005, 10:16 am
I like SOAD :<

The @venger
June 20, 2005, 12:03 pm
me too, and now ive got a cold, but maybe that has more to do with me being awfully wet and cold becoz it was raining during the concert, and then.... a day later i went swimming in ice cold water while sneezing.... SOAD rules!

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 12:24 pm
Did you know that the first symptoms for AIDS are similar to normal cold?

The @venger
June 20, 2005, 12:28 pm
yep. actually all aids do is weakening your resistance to diseases....

LazehBoi
June 20, 2005, 12:29 pm
SOAD made me throw up.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 12:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @vengeryep. actually all aids do is weakening your resistance to diseases....

You are talking about it like it's not that bad at all. :D

The @venger
June 20, 2005, 2:46 pm
roflol! well, sry to dissapoint y'all, but im feeling alot better!
haw.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 2:49 pm
loleh

karmazon
June 20, 2005, 2:58 pm
but don't worry you got aids anyway

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 3:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonbut don't worry you got aids anyway

LMAO!

damnnation
June 20, 2005, 5:01 pm
GAH SOAD sucks, listen The Bled / Bleed the Sky or Cradle Of Filth instead man! (ye i know CoF mostly sucks on live concerts ;D)

Famine
June 20, 2005, 5:41 pm
CoF is not Black metal they are faggawth stupid metal. The Bled is idiotic too, wow another metalcore/emocore clone. HOORAY!

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 6:14 pm
condoms, people.

or say hi to hiv for a prostitute.

R0L4ND
June 20, 2005, 6:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillhow old are you? my guess is not anywhere above the early 15's.
when you'll grow up and start dating in abit more serious way, you'll realise why you need to feel ashamed (or atleast not happy about it) that a girl used you to show off something to your friend.

you realise what it means? she doesnt love you, she doesnt care what you feel for her, she wont care if you're madly inlove with her and decide to cut your wrists after she dumps you after she got her wanted revenge.

I couldn't give a (Please refrain from swearing) less about a hidden agenda if a hot chick would make out with me. As opposed to what you might think, girls aren't completely driven by malice to the extent that they would make out with someone for the sole purpose of having some other person, who they in turn don't like, lose money. Meaning she apparently thinks that you don't look bad.

Either that, or she's a slut.

SuperKill
June 20, 2005, 6:30 pm
that's what differs you from anyone with the bit of class and self respect.

R0L4ND
June 20, 2005, 6:57 pm
Say hello to supperkill, a person without the slightest shred of testosterone in his body.

SuperKill
June 20, 2005, 7:18 pm
you see when you're not desperate, your self respect has a higher priority than your sexual needs.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @vengerroflol! well, sry to dissapoint y'all, but im feeling alot better!
haw.

After the first symptoms disappear you can feel completely healthy for weeks before the next set of symptoms appears. Have fun with your AIDS!

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 7:21 pm
Mmmm sluts I do like. Please me, they do

The @venger
June 20, 2005, 10:01 pm
whoa! Am i going to wear a condom while kissing? wierd.... i didnt think aids inflicted through spit... i think yore bull(Please refrain from swearing)ing me only to be a-ssholes... AND SHES NOT A FRIGGIN' SLUT!
having said that, i will now say:
afghbafgh!

n00bface
June 20, 2005, 11:01 pm
well if you sucked her tits you could have gotten aids. how far did it go.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 11:07 pm
^really?

Fangus Deef
June 21, 2005, 12:01 am
only if she lactated

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 1:43 am
or u can get infected by diognolia herepothysia. it got the exact same symptoms as AIDS, ecept ur testicles fall of, and your face will turn pinkish.

and yaeh it DOES infect through kisses.

Vijchtidoodah
June 21, 2005, 1:48 am
quote:Originally posted by The @venger...i didnt think aids inflicted through spit...

Technically it can travel through any bodily fluids and it has been proven to be carried in the saliva, however, it's extremely unlikely that you will get AIDS that way.

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 1:51 am
but you did, i can smell it from here

n00bface
June 21, 2005, 3:05 am
quote:Technically it can travel through any bodily fluids and it has been proven to be carried in the saliva, however, it's extremely unlikely that you will get AIDS that way.
Exactly. Because most people get AIDS from hookers/sluts and generally when engaging in intercourse with the aforementioned species, you do not kiss.

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 3:10 am
Hookers and sluts are a different species? Hmmm...that sure does explain a lot

Kazuki
June 21, 2005, 3:26 am
I know this is probably way off-topic, but it's not really AIDS that weakens your immune system, it's HIV. While the two are so very similar, they have a difference or two. AIDS leads to HIV, I believe, which stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. What is immunodeficiency, you ask? It means that your immune system, the one that keeps the viruses at bay, won't work properly, or in extreme cases, won't work at all. HIV is like the stealthy guerilla (that's guerilla, not gorilla) warrior that sneaks in and disables the alarm so that all the other viruses can march in without being harmed.

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 3:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki AIDS leads to HIV

HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a retrovirus that infects cells of the human immune system. It is widely accepted that infection with HIV causes AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome), a disease characterized by the destruction of the immune system. In the United States and Europe, antibodies to HIV are one of the criteria for a diagnosis of AIDS.

n00bface
June 21, 2005, 3:51 am
HIV leads to AIDS, not vice versa

Captain Ben
June 21, 2005, 3:56 am
I hate getting used.
the day after landing in PNG, I took out a girl in a little dinghy, just outside the marina, where we talked for ages.
Then suddenly I asked her, "You don't want me, do you?" to which she replied, "NO! I thought you were gay!"
It turned out she was using me to get to my friend. Shows how much I know :P

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 4:22 am
that's funny, cause I thought you're gay too

Captain Ben
June 21, 2005, 4:40 am
:(

Fangus Deef
June 21, 2005, 4:41 am
holy (Please refrain from swearing) ben, you just broke my heart. everything's so....empty now.

n00bface
June 21, 2005, 7:03 am
quote:"You don't want me, do you?"
well that is quite possibly one of the gayest things a man could say

Captain Ben
June 21, 2005, 9:57 am
You should have seen her body language, not to mention, everything she said was about Simon. I forgot to mention, I said it in a mock English accent :P

The @venger
June 21, 2005, 12:03 pm
hoooray, gays!

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 3:46 pm
shut up AIDS carrier

The @venger
June 21, 2005, 4:08 pm
hehe, i have all rights to say "hooray, gays!" because.... because!
thats why!

The @venger
June 21, 2005, 8:55 pm
AND WHY DO SO MANY PPL HATE SOAD??????
THEYRE SO FUNNY AND INSANE, AND REALLY GOOOD!!!!!
the vocalist rules james hetfield, and all black metal band, because singing like the cookie- monster in sesame street is only a n00bish way of disguising your extremely crappy voice! (although it is funny)

The @venger
June 22, 2005, 3:14 pm
here i am, still feelin' bad, and trying to revive this topic, cause i think it was a good source of entertainment..... c'mon, post!

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 3:54 pm
I refuse to post here...

wait...

The @venger
June 22, 2005, 8:12 pm
aw, thats just boring.