( search forums )
Raptor's brutal KILL!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Raptor
June 19, 2005, 9:59 pm
The Coward Camper
Once again, I was playing in ctf_kampf. I was in Bravo team. In that game was a camper, a very annoying camper. After a few moments everyone left the game but him (He was the administrator of the game). He took a predator mode kit and became invisible. But I'm so lucky, that I have an old ATI card xD. In other words... I CAN see transparent things, so I could see him. He stood behind me and waited until the predator mode ended, I knew he was behind me. Then I pushed: "It's over Johnny" I jumped into the air and shot him in his face with my M79. After that, the coward camper called me a "CHEATER" and banned me. I felt so powerful against campers in that moment...
End of the story...

Kyklis
June 19, 2005, 10:25 pm
Um....he stood behind you until the end of his predator powerup, then you shot him. Don't feel powerful over defenders if you did that ,the guy is obviously a retard. Thats not even a brutal kill. Thats just a kill ffs....
Oh, and to quote Field Marshal BM:
quote:Raptor. . .No. . . Just. . .no

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 10:55 pm
try and be a little more positive Kyklis... I can see u are offended because ur a camper urself.
btw ur sig breaks the rules :P

Kyklis
June 19, 2005, 11:18 pm
Nah, im a temporary camper :). It does? o.O

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 12:13 am
ye.. I think. its max 4 lines of text, and u have... 6 :P

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 12:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Kyklis.........
Um....he stood behind you until the end of his predator powerup, then you shot him. Don't feel powerful over defenders if you did that ,the guy is obviously a retard. Thats not even a brutal kill. Thats just a kill ffs....
Oh, and to quote Field Marshal BM:
quote:Raptor. . .No. . . Just. . .no

omg i made up no....just no

Kyklis
June 20, 2005, 12:21 am
Ya shoulda copywrited it :P.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 12:47 am
I DO IT
*copyrights it*

no....just no®?

anyway its a nice story Raptor :P

Kyklis
June 20, 2005, 2:12 am
Its not bad ( the story ), yea, but that camper guy is one messed up retarded to person to just wait for predator to wear off :P.

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 2:30 am
perhaps he was camping with it? and JUST when the predator was over he would fling a knife or sumthin.

EDIT: oh, I remember when I played soldat on my old pc. the predators would have a big square around them. he.. if I had a penny for everytime I was called a haxor. xD

wormdundee
June 20, 2005, 6:10 am
even if you dont have a "cheating" video card its pretty easy to see them if your looking for them, i.e. after you hear the predator sound

Kyklis
June 20, 2005, 6:30 am
^ bull(Please refrain from swearing). Unless they are badly hurt, its damn near impossible.

Green Barret
June 20, 2005, 8:28 am
Yeah, you can spot predators only when they are moving. Standing still they are impossible to spot(unless they do not blend to well with the background and you noticed it, which is rare).

LazehBoi
June 20, 2005, 12:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kyklis^ bull(Please refrain from swearing). Unless they are badly hurt, its damn near impossible.

It's easy for me. Keeping track of them is a bit difficult though.

Raptor
June 20, 2005, 4:26 pm
I guess it's cool to have an old ATI card because Ican see predator. But the bad thing is that if you put a big and transparent scenery on the map (like to simulate to be underwater) I will not see through it (that's why I don't play on ctf_dropdown)

Alamo
June 20, 2005, 4:27 pm
Abusing bugs is lame Raptor. But you gave that noob a lesson ...

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 4:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by PsychoI DO IT
*copyrights it*

no....just no®?

anyway its a nice story Raptor :P

In order to copyright somthing iit has to be made completely by you. And @Dascoo: I heard that from my bro a long time ago :p Its a common saying, dont feel bad :p

Deleted User
June 20, 2005, 6:35 pm
its easy to see predators without a card. even if I hear the predator sound or not. if the person that has it is moving, its easy peasy.

Avarax
June 20, 2005, 6:56 pm
[IMAGE]

ha, i can do more senseless posts than you raptor!

Raptor
June 22, 2005, 12:43 am
Why are you saying that you can make more senseless posts than me? As you can see, my posts aren't senseless at all...

Kyklis
June 22, 2005, 1:31 am
Its because you've made more than your fair share of pointless/senseless posts, and some people now have it stuck in their head that every post you make is senseless. You just have to outweigh the senseless ones with sensefilled ones, which, considering your prediciment and the condition some people got ( thinking all your posts are senseless ), that should take 1-6 years.

SeanCapsAss
June 23, 2005, 5:07 pm
Kyklis you hipocrite what do you think your last post was? Anyways it doesnt really sound like a brutal kill or even one that many people would remember. Ofcourse i have been prone to mistakes (super bowl winner for the past 5 years :( )

bond_james_bond
June 27, 2005, 1:14 pm
no... just no

(Please refrain from swearing) im going to court

Kyklis
June 28, 2005, 2:32 am
How was my last post senseless? ( Bull(Please refrain from swearing), its very hard to see them unless they are badly hurt )? It was mu opinion, cause I can never see people in predator :-/

Raptor
June 28, 2005, 8:32 pm
I have an old ATI card, so transparent things are NOT transparent for me, I see them normal. That's why I can see predator