( search forums )
Tales and Stories by karmazon
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazon
June 21, 2005, 10:02 pm
So yeah it's summer, crazy (Please refrain from swearing) is happening, I travel a lot, drink a lot and shiat so here i'll be posting tales and stories of waas sappening ok ? ok.

First I'll start from what I remember.

It was a late sunday evening. I was at my friend's house(let's call him Dan). So Dan has a mother and a step-father and they are both heavy drinkers, and his mother is hardcore drinker and she likes me. Holla Holla.

So anyway, we're at his house thinking of how to get drunk. Dan's mom is pretty drunk, and me and Dan are playing Halo and (Please refrain from swearing). She comes to the room we're in and she says(I AM (Please refrain from swearing)ING SERIOUS):

"If you clean the kitchen you can drink all the bear in the fridge"

"............."

After a minute we realized what she said.
So we did half assed job at cleaning the kitchen. Ya right, we didn't do (Please refrain from swearing). Anyway she comes from the store and brings us 12 pack of miller(bottles) and we steal 4 bud lights.

Now, bud light is the cheapeast bear out there, it tastes like piss, it's completely disgusting and i hate it, but it gets you drunk so we took it(yeah the fridge is full of it).

So it's about 10:00 pm(22:00) and we decided to go the beach. The beach is closed at that time and the rangers patrol it all the time. We sneak by lifeguard tower and walk around with case of bear and several cans, it's so obvious but we're lucky and no one has stopped us.

So after walking for about half an hour from place to place(we were looking for a place where rangers and lifeguards can't see us, but we failed), we said "(Please refrain from swearing) it" and sat under a palm tree.

So as soon as we opened first cans someone walks past us, about 20 feet from us. He didn't see us, phew.
But as soon as that guy dissapears, ranger's truck begins to drive in our direction.

"(Please refrain from swearing) RUN MUTHA(Please refrain from swearing)A, RUN"

So we ran with the (Please refrain from swearing)ing case of beer to a woman's bathroom. They're so much nicer than man's.
Anyway we're underage, it's illegal to have beer with you on the streets, beach. Beach is closed anyway. So right there we've got like 50 felonys.

Pfff we were in that bathroom for a good 20 minutes, when we decided to play it cool and just walk away towards the intersection.

Now I know this sounds ridiculous. Two guys with a case of beer walking from women's bathroom towards major intersection and hoping not to get caught.

Well it was so crazy it worked. So we're standing at a major intersection, major police patrol route and we're just repeating "turn green you mother(Please refrain from swearing)er". Okay, the light turns green and we run up the hill to a dark park, jump over few fences, slide down a jungle and go under this parking. It's like a secret tunnel under the parking from, which is pretty high above the ground and you can see streets and houses and restaurants and (Please refrain from swearing).

So we got drunk there, pissed all over that place I don't even remeber what happened but when we finished it was about midnight.

So we're (Please refrain from swearing)ing drunk and it's way after curfew. We're walking on a major street and act like dumbasses. I've got the munchies like a (Please refrain from swearing)er and decided to go to restaurant.

We see few cop cars outside of restaurant, so we started acting normal(ya right). So we enter the restaurant...AND THERE'S A (Please refrain from swearing)ING COP PARTY.

I've never run so fast in my life.

The cops were after us, we're (Please refrain from swearing)ing drunk, run to a park which is behind my friends house, jump(roll) over the wall into his "backyard" and pass out on the sofas.

My counciousness came back to me, and I'm on the sofa, Dan is next to me, cops are nowhere around and there are chips on the table so i start munching. Well, Dan wakes up and starts talking loudly, so in a second we see his dad coming towards us(but he didn't see us). So we jump(roll) over the wall again to the park and I sit on the bench and my friend for some reason goes to this fence and jumps over it, and lands on his head.

I'd help him, but I've never seen that fence before. I sat there for a long time, seemed like an hour and questioned the existance of that fence. Well finally I walk over there, Dan is lying on the ground, uncouncious. So I wake him up and the sprinklers went on, so he started getting naked, because he wanted to run through the sprinklers.

That's when we heard the cops coming again. So my last memory is my friend getting naked and me falling over the wall. And the only reason why I remeber falling over the wall is because of a cut on my hand.

So that was Sunday.

Now for a short story:

On Saturday I had a soccer game. I was on the field practising before the game and my stomach was hurting. I wanted to take (Please refrain from swearing). I've never took a (Please refrain from swearing) in a public restroom before. So I went to the bathroom, put a thick cover of toilet paper on the toilet and sat on it. Well, (Please refrain from swearing) it's diarrhea.

So to say it straight, my first (Please refrain from swearing) in a public restroom was liquid. I spent at least half an hour sitting there in pain.

(Please refrain from swearing).

I work at a small company that paints houses for rich people. My boss knows a lot of famous and very rich people and on a way to Los Angeles, she was telling me few stories. One that especially captured my attention was about Mary Fox, wife of the founder of FOX television.

Well, Mrs. Fox lives in a 20 THOUSAND SQUARE FOOT HOUSE((Please refrain from swearing)). That's impressive right ? Well, she lives there alone, and only has furniture in 3 rooms.

(Please refrain from swearing)ing rich people

updates coming soon

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:10 pm

Tha Doggfather
June 21, 2005, 10:11 pm
You're like a second Camping Carl to me so I'm not gonna bother reading your stories.

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 10:15 pm
but you'll bother to post in this thread, therefore showing that you care and I'm making you my slave.

by the way those stories are true

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:22 pm
so you think getting drunk will relieve you of your rejectance and will get you hot girls.

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 10:41 pm
no, my (Please refrain from swearing) will

n00bface
June 21, 2005, 10:45 pm
quote:"If you clean the kitchen you can drink all the bear in the fridge"
what part of the bear

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:45 pm
the semen.

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:47 pm
ahmedongalashishkebab

n00bface
June 21, 2005, 10:49 pm
quote: I wanted to take (Please refrain from swearing).
what kind

karmazon
June 21, 2005, 10:51 pm
liquid

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:56 pm
blargh

Michal
June 21, 2005, 10:59 pm
quote:Well, (Please refrain from swearing) it's diarrhea.
Happens to the best of us -_-

karmazon
June 30, 2005, 11:40 pm
Ok anyway few new tales and stories(short)

Tale: I'm most likely gonna meet and paint the house of the inventor of Bluetooth technology. That guy is stinky rich and he's married. Now, there's nothing unusual about that, except that he's married to a guy. Damn homo.

Story: The house im working on right now belongs to a family. In this family there's a little boy. The thing is he's not that little - he's around 14, 15 years old. Well we had to repaint bathroom cause the little boy pissed all over the walls and his piss ate through the paint. WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing). Im serious.

And in the house im painting right now theres a bathroom right next to a garage. I didnt know i couldnt use it, even though it was taped and (Please refrain from swearing). I ripped off the tape cause i really needed to piss and pissed in it, but it wasnt hooked up yet or anything, so now the owner has to hire plumbers and (Please refrain from swearing) to remove the toilet, drain the pipes and stuff and the best thing is, they dont know it was me. Hooray.

Hitman
June 30, 2005, 11:51 pm
quote:for some reason goes to this fence and jumps over it, and lands on his head.Lmao.

karmazon
July 1, 2005, 4:17 am
Ok here's what happened today: Me and two of my friends went to the beach. They were high, I wasn't. We went to surf. Now I've tried to surf once in my life, my puerto rican friend by the name of Chad never tried and my friend Dan was an average surfer. Oh yeah and Chad couldn't really swim well(he has a pool in his backyard and lives right next to the beach).

So me and Dan went to surf and the water was below freezing. Waves were really strong and I almost drowned few times but i made it, into the open sea. After like an hour of sitting there in ice cold water trying to catch waves we finally decided that the next wave is gonna be last. So as we waiting for the wave there's something really dark in the water below us and it was most likely a large rock but I started joking and said something like "Ow it bit me!" and Dan started freaking out really bad .

"Please tell me you're kidding, please tell me you're kidding" so he started swiming to the shore and I went after him and as we got close wave came over us. Since Dan was close to the shore nothing happened to him, but I got slammed (Please refrain from swearing)ing hard into a rock. Now my elbows, knees, stomach and ass are bruised and im bleeding. (Please refrain from swearing).

Ok after that we went to Chad's house which was few steps away and I was watching TV while those two kids got high. So, like all stoned people, they've got munchies like a mutha(Please refrain from swearing)a. So Chad decided to a fast food restaurant. Now he picked a place that's (Please refrain from swearing)ing far, even though there's thousands closer and Dan's car was out of gas.

So we come to this place and it's (Please refrain from swearing)ing packed. It was a food sale or something, cause it's a (Please refrain from swearing)ty restaurant and it's unusual for such a large crowd to be there. So we decide to go to drive thru, which had a huge line too. Apparentely we cut somebody off, so Dan being high and calm decided to pretend to be a gentleman and back off. Well it turned out he was too stoned to remember to look back and he backed off really hard into a parked car.

(Please refrain from swearing), Chad was like "Don't run, don't do hit-and-run". Well too late, Dan's instinct was faster and we were already out of there, full of adrenaline. I was probably the calmest person, because Dan was high, and Chad was high and on probation and I was completely clean, so cops aint got (Please refrain from swearing) on me.

Hit-and-run is a pretty serious felony in OC so they were freaking out bad. Real bad. Anyway, they dropped me off at my house, which is far away from the city they live in so they had a long way to go. I havent heard from them since.

vash763
July 1, 2005, 6:48 am
Haha, you have alotoffun karmazon

DT
July 1, 2005, 11:22 am
the cops are buging you thats why.... when you call them or they call you...

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 5:50 pm
Karmazon = AttentionWHORE!

Fangus Deef
July 1, 2005, 6:27 pm
whenever i see 'attnwhore', i think of some official in the army yelling ATTENNNNNN WHORE!.