( search forums )
Special Operations Mod (Old)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 4:04 am

The new version can be found here:

.?°*????*°?.??*°?..?°*??.?°*????*°?.
.?°*????*°?.??*°?.??*°?. Special Operations Mod |2.0| .?°*??.?°*??.?°*????*°?.
??*°?..?°*??.?°*??.?°*?? ??*°?.??*°?.??*°?..?°*??

Field Marshal BM

Rambo_6
June 22, 2005, 4:11 am
Wow, is all i can say.

I really like the fact that you made so many gosteks. The menu guns are also very detailed and overall pleasing.

Well dun!

edit: I see you're an MS Painter as well. ROCK ON!

Famine
June 22, 2005, 4:53 am
t3h sechs

Rambo_6
June 22, 2005, 5:07 am
You mean teh HAWT SECHS... DO YOU NOT?!

I like your berets, Field Marshal. They look better than mine. How do you make them?

AWH_ReApEr
June 22, 2005, 6:02 am
Simply stunning. Great job on this one, Marshal.

Goofy_92
June 22, 2005, 6:42 am
Damn it, I'm was going to have a heart attack. :)

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 12:47 pm
w0ah! This is very nice mode! And made In MS Painter ??? Immposible :O Cool
Anyway: Very good and nice job.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 1:40 pm
Awesome!

caliber
June 22, 2005, 3:32 pm
Hey FM howd you get those Army Camo Short Sleeved to be actually short sleeved, mine arent..

Goofy_92
June 22, 2005, 3:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberHey FM howd you get those Army Camo Short Sleeved to be actually short sleeved, mine arent..

Just change the shirt color.

caliber
June 22, 2005, 3:51 pm
quote:Goofy_92 Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 15:46:40

quote:Originally posted by caliber
Hey FM howd you get those Army Camo Short Sleeved to be actually short sleeved, mine arent..

Just change the shirt color.

Yeah i did, i changed the shirt color but my gosteks are long sleeved. And i extracted the Army Camo Gostek-ShortSleeved gosteks into the folder..I even tried the Tan-camo but its still long sleeved..can someone help me with this..?

kylerlandry
June 22, 2005, 5:18 pm
Great mod! I believe the special forces use the FN SCAR now though in place of the SAW, but I think the SAW looks better. Great job on the gosteks. M1A looks great. I love how you put a few weapons no one has down before.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 7:12 pm
FIELD MARSHAL YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE ALL YOUR MODS!!! I very search normal star wars mod can u make please?If can..... i every were search it....

Keron Cyst
June 22, 2005, 8:00 pm
*lol* Sawed off Vulcan looks nasty :-P All the others look really nice, especially the PKM'. How long did the weapons as a whole take you (sorry, not interested in gosteks :-P)?

The @venger
June 22, 2005, 8:31 pm
chainsaw dosnt match your mod at all, man.
make something like a- a- a... i dont know, but it dosnt fit, its like chainsaw massacre ans swat blended together...

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 8:32 pm
Thar SWAT Standard Issue Chainsaw!!! :)Let's call it that, so it's official.

caliber
June 22, 2005, 8:32 pm
how did you make your Army Camo Short Sleeved gosteks, short sleeved in-game?!?! I cant do it!

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 10:59 pm
set your default colors to white :p

Thanks for everyone comments :) About the chainsaw, I could'nt think of anything else. And the weapons took me about two weeks to complete working on and off. Probably about 8 hours of solid work or so

caliber
June 23, 2005, 1:05 am
OOOOOOOOOO...thanks a lot finally i've stopped worrying lol.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 1:45 am
Lol, no problem. *Gasp* I forgot to add my interface pic! *Done*

Goofy_92
June 23, 2005, 11:06 am
Whoa, the interface r00lz too!

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 11:44 am
Heh. Sorry for this but the ingame barret sux for me {just IMO}
Dual Uzis ? Are there any simple Uzi ? Just one UZI!!! >.<
Can U make a normal grenade launcher ? Both of yours are weird bcs AK + Grn Launcher is cool but Its weird that AK doesnt shoot ... I know its as M79 but its weird for me. And Minime have weird shot sound too. [there is one changeable so its ok. That second shot sound is bett4h IMO]

Ok, thanks.
Just my constructive critiz :) No offence. All other ROCK ! imo...

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 2:55 pm
The uzis have an optional other weapon, the aks-74U. And I dont think I'll be making another grenade launcher, I like these ones personally :p Plus I dont realy know what to replace it with. This is spec ops, they dont use m79 anymore. And I thought the S.A.W sound was neat :p

caliber
June 23, 2005, 9:26 pm
What is standard US Army grenade launcher? H&K 69? Because i know they dont use the Grenade launcher on ak-47 and m16 alone..Its an attachment.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberWhat is standard US Army grenade launcher? H&K 69? Because i know they dont use the Grenade launcher on ak-47 and m16 alone..Its an attachment.

I know, I'm not sure what the standard is. I think spec ops pretty much only use the grenade launcher attachment though, not sure

STEELIX
June 23, 2005, 9:32 pm
Hmm. Well, great idea to make multiple gosteks, but that just doesn't work without having soldiers be able to use more than one set of gosteks... I mean, I -for one- don't like/hate switching between different gosteks all the time. Nothing you can do about that, of course, but still...

caliber
June 23, 2005, 9:36 pm
..Yeah FM i know that but when they use the M16-m203 or ak-47gp 25 they dont just use the grenade launcher indiviudally they shoot bullets with the gun as well..So im thinking there should be another m79 replacement.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 9:48 pm
Or, remake the mod with both the m4a1 and the AK-74 (gl version and regular) so it looks the same......and if you have problems, suicide with one, and choose the other, then drop your sidearm, and pick up the gl/rifle....I probably made no sense there...

caliber
June 23, 2005, 10:00 pm
lol bluddthorne i get what you mean but..thats just weird. Switching to another AK just to shoot bullets and switching back to shoot a grenade lol. Its just not realistic at all!

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 2:36 am
It sort of is...did you every play hm.....HL Firearms? it took the guy a good 3 seconds to move his hands from the front of the m4a1? (irrelevant) to hit the grenade launcher...so....taken from Firearms, it is realistic...sortof...

Maxx
June 24, 2005, 4:59 am
Oh my word, this is one of the best mods i've ever seen.

All your stuff is great man, keep it up.
=D

Zero72
June 24, 2005, 5:54 am
This is amazing, if somewhat complicated. =P I'll check it out later.

Edit: Amazing is an understatement -- I may just have a new favorite mod. The only part at all that I don't particularly like is the selection of grenade launchers... I'd rather have an actual grenade launcher of some sort than one stuck onto another gun, but that's just me. Well, ok, I'm not too fond of the aiming cursor either, big deal. =P

I was skeptical about the dual uzis, but having used them, they're awesome, and very cleverly implemented.

All the weapons look and sound just plain stellar, and I'm very grateful that you didn't mod anything you didn't need to -- no extra silly sound effects offsetting the brilliance.

Allow me to be the first to say that you may have upstaged the Mecha Soldat mod as best friggin' mod ever. *puts on armor*

kylerlandry
June 24, 2005, 7:59 am
I usually dispise all AK based weapons but I love these.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 3:05 pm
Thanks You for that well written comment ;) Not many people take the time to say what they like about it, so thanks for that =) I just wish I hada configuter :(

Zero72
June 24, 2005, 5:13 pm
Uh... I am gonna have to ask what in the name of F this thing is, though. =P

[IMAGE]

Edit: You're right, a configurer would be awesome for this kind of mod.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 5:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72Uh... I am gonna have to ask what in the name of F this thing is, though. =P

[IMAGE]

Edit: You're right, a configurer would be awesome for this kind of mod.

Haha, Wooops. That was from experimenting before this mod and I forgot to reset it. It was suppose to be some missle launcher somthing :p

And yeah AZNbl00d it is. Oh well :p

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 3:26 am
Looks good keep up the good work ;)

caliber
June 25, 2005, 4:20 am
LOL @ THE RAMBO BOW.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 4:28 am
^^Uh, yeah :p

Anyhoo, I've been working on an update, with russian spec ops, and a few more weapons.

EDIT: With the add on I'm also going to make a grenade launcher. I'd like some suggestions of what you want it to be. And also any other weapons that you'd like to see in this.

A little tease of the Russian spec op:
[IMAGE]

Zero72
June 26, 2005, 9:03 pm
Glad to hear it, although there isn't much help I can offer. =/

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 4:50 pm
Still looking for some suggestions :p

SPARTAN_III
June 27, 2005, 4:57 pm
gun ideas = [URL]

i absolutely love this mod. is there a configurator for it?

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 5:24 pm
Thanks =)

And, No, I thinking about PM'ing Ivan the psycho and see if he would set one up for me.

caliber
June 27, 2005, 9:22 pm
BTW FM i didnt really like the M4 weapons-gfx lol. I mean the Interface Gfx OWNED! Mike Shinodas M4 Carbine is a good example of an m4 weapon gfx that looks pretty good.

Zero72
June 27, 2005, 10:37 pm
I thought it looked a tad odd myself.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 12:18 am
What abou it looked odd? Be more specific so I can fix it :p

Famine
June 28, 2005, 12:23 am
when you face right...it is upside down.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 12:40 am
What?? No it is'nt, look at the weapons-gfx, its the right way :-/

EDIT: Maybe its the clip, *goes to fix it*

caliber
June 28, 2005, 5:40 pm
FM heres the problem with the M4:

The Colors are odd. The stock is black and so is the handle and muzzle and most of the parts but then in the middle its light gray. It doesnt look like the Interface graphic.

P.S. And Famine are you lying? Because it is the right way.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 6:11 pm
Look at the interface graphic again, the middle is grey :p

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 2:13 am
I have an idea for a new chainsaw, seing as the original deosnt seem to match the mod. How about one of those SWAT door basher things

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 8:50 pm
M4: The carrying handle is too round, and it looks kinda like a CAR-15.

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 10:52 pm
How is it too round?

[IMAGE]

caliber
June 29, 2005, 11:50 pm
Kamikazi, the so called "handle" does appear to be round in-game. But when you open the actualy weapons-gfx file it is square. The graphics makes it round..i dont think you can do anything about that except edit the gun and dont leave a space between the top of handle and the bottom of the handle meaning like this:

[IMAGE]

instead of this:

[IMAGE]

Darkfist007
June 30, 2005, 12:05 am
Good mod, but the shotguns reload sounds are a bit knaffed. It sounds like hes putting 3 shells in for every shell it acttuly loads, I had the same problem with my mod. >.<
::Edit::
Your shotgun reload sound is the sound of reloading all 7 rounds, you have to make it the sound of the one round reloading for it to work properly. If you dont know what Im talking about shoot once then reload.

caliber
June 30, 2005, 12:25 am
Its fine for me..

7 Reload shells for one reload? Hrmm I dont have that in mine

Me123
June 30, 2005, 2:55 am
Wow, looks awesome.

And yes, it would be great if it had a configurer.

Splinter-Cell
June 30, 2005, 3:19 am
It looks good man ill have to give it a try But im not about mods but i do like interfaces!

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 4:58 am
Two new problems:

1. I changed the dual Uzis to the other thingy, but the shell wasn't changed when I did so -- it ejects two shells just like the Uzis.
2. n-colt1911.bmp or whatever it was called -- the dropped image for the Socom -- wasn't changed for the Kahr P40.

Edit: On that note, I honestly don't know whether the same applies for either of the Socoms, and can't really be assed to mess around with more installation, so I'd check those to be sure. =P

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 11:56 am
Round isn't exactly the word I was looking for. It just fills way too big as a carrying handle...like, I think it would look better in caliber's picture, where the changed gfx has no space between the carrying handle and the rest of the gun.

quote:Originally posted by caliberKamikazi, the so called "handle" does appear to be round in-game. But when you open the actualy weapons-gfx file it is square. The graphics makes it round..i dont think you can do anything about that except edit the gun and dont leave a space between the top of handle and the bottom of the handle meaning like this:

[IMAGE]

instead of this:

[IMAGE]

caliber
June 30, 2005, 1:23 pm
:D See what i mean.

Oh and FM, something is wrong with the Tabuk Sniper Rifle. The clip is on the gun, not at the bottom level where the handle is. Thats what it looks like in game.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72Two new problems:

1. I changed the dual Uzis to the other thingy, but the shell wasn't changed when I did so -- it ejects two shells just like the Uzis.
2. n-colt1911.bmp or whatever it was called -- the dropped image for the Socom -- wasn't changed for the Kahr P40.

Edit: On that note, I honestly don't know whether the same applies for either of the Socoms, and can't really be assed to mess around with more installation, so I'd check those to be sure. =P

Found the shell problem a little while after release :p I thought It was kinda funny :p There will be a fix for that and the n-colt problems in the next version. And about the M4, if you realy dont like it that much I'll change it :p I just never had a problem with it so it sayed the same.

Thanks for pointing out all the problems (in a nice way) :p I'm working on the next version. It will include, more gosteks, more weapons, possibly more changed interface. And hopfully a fix to all the problems :p And maybe even a couple custom maps ;)

So far I've completed two more gosteks, 4 more new weapons, and fixed a couple bugs. So look for the new version soon!

Field Marshal BM

Darkfist007
June 30, 2005, 5:04 pm
Personly I like the M4 how it is. >.<

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 5:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMThanks for pointing out all the problems (in a nice way) :p
Glad I could help. I look forward to the next version, and really hope you can get a configuror for it. =P

Edit: One more thing: I dunno how I managed to go for so long without noticing, but it looks like the clip(s?) for the Uzis wasn't (weren't?) modded.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 11:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMThanks for pointing out all the problems (in a nice way) :p
Glad I could help. I look forward to the next version, and really hope you can get a configuror for it. =P

Edit: One more thing: I dunno how I managed to go for so long without noticing, but it looks like the clip(s?) for the Uzis wasn't (weren't?) modded.

Ah, thank you. Did'nt notice. I've fixed the first two problems you mentioned. and made some more weaps. Progress goes along smoothly =)

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 2:23 am
Update Is finally out. With 7 completely new weapons, some changed old ones, and a secondary for every primary gun. Also included are 3 new gosteks and a gasmask. I have fixed all problems that were brought to my attention, so hopfully no more will pop up.

I managed to get the zip file to about 2 and a half megs so it wont be to bad to redownload ;).

Please leave your thoughts. Enjoy!

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 2:48 am
No its not :p Look to the right of the weapons. Look at the weapon after the ruger and shotgun, those are new. Same with the deagles etc. Just look through it, you'll find the new ones

Zero72
July 1, 2005, 2:50 am
...OH. Hang on, let me clear my browser cache.

Edit: Yeah, there we go, my bad, sorry.

All the new stuff looks SWEET.

Edit again: What happened to that other grenade launcher? =P

Edit AGAIN: Ok, new problems... =P

The Kohr's or Kahr's or whichever's dropped graphic is not present in the INSTALL FIRST directory, and is only present when it's loaded from the Unsilenced Weapons folder. Also, you seem to have missed the point of it -- Don't copy the image straight from the held weapon graphic. Crop off all of that empty space. When you do it like that, the gun spirals strangely down to the ground, where the 3 feet of empty air behind it collide as if it were steel. Try it out.

The HK-23: When facing left, it is way too low (I can't say I've ever seen anybody fire a heavy machine gun by holding it by the top and firing from the belt line), and the gun flare doesn't line up right.

All for now. =P

.JeT
July 1, 2005, 5:53 am
I wanted to like this mod, but i just couldnt what threw me off were the ingame weapons, they just didnt look good to me sorry :(

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 1:00 pm
Awesome work.

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 5:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by .JeTI wanted to like this mod, but i just couldnt what threw me off were the ingame weapons, they just didnt look good to me sorry :(

What do you mean by that?

@Zero, thanks for finding those bugs, i'll fix em soon ;)

Thanks to everyone else for all the comments.

Anything else?

Hopfully I'll have a configuter and some maps in the next version =)

EDIT:

quote:

All the new stuff looks SWEET.

Edit again: What happened to that other grenade launcher? =P

Nobody suggested anything so I did'nt know what to make :-/ I'm still open for suggestions, on any weapon too

Zero72
July 1, 2005, 5:45 pm
How about an HK69?

Edit: Oh, and fix that damn bow thing. It's taken the fun out of rambomatches. =P

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Zero72How about an HK69?

Edit: Oh, and fix that damn bow thing. It's taken the fun out of rambomatches. =P

Okay, I'll add a HK69, Fixed the bow problem, and the colt problems. My whole "Install first" folder was messed up, i fixed it all. So I'll be releasing another patch soon, hopfully with a couple more weapons, a map, and a configuter ;)

EDIT: Anyone else like the update?

Zero72
July 2, 2005, 4:40 am
I suppose I owe you a few more constructive comments. I've taken to using that other rifle despite its weak noise (I prefer its appearance to the Socom II), and I think the M16 looks way better than the M4, so I'm glad for that.

I'm not a big fan of the door basher, though... that's just me.

I don't suppose a taser would be appropriate for this theme? That's what I did for my Goldeneye mod for the chainsaw, and I thought that worked out pretty nifty. ...Niftily. ...Yeah.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 7:41 am
Yup ! New weps ! Cool , U are good modder. And everything in your mod is made in MS painter ???
Hmm ...good work.
But please rename topic so all could see thats new version out.

Zero72
July 2, 2005, 1:53 pm
Yeah, I would use the HK-21, but the current problems have kind of turned me off of it.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 3:46 pm
Hi i have maked mod named RaptoR100 MOD. enjoy

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 4:15 pm
...please don't spam.

Ezko
July 3, 2005, 5:21 pm
Marshal, the Spetsnaz do not use the PPSH, it is obsolete.

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 12:01 pm
Spectre is not that ugly...to me, at least. :O

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 2:33 pm
Well, its not too eglue, but I like my PPSH [IMAGE]

skill
July 4, 2005, 3:01 pm
Yeah teh ppsh is powerful.

Ripper.
July 4, 2005, 9:07 pm
cooool..

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 3:14 am
Y'know....here's some alternate weapons for the Russian special ops black commando dudez in your next update, if any.

2: AK-105 (Pretty much a modern AKS-74U)
3: AK-108 (An updated version of the AK-74)

Meandor
July 5, 2005, 12:18 pm
Those are nice, but I think the colours on the interface could do with some editing. Contrast on the gray scale should be lower and softer (or, for a cartoonish look, enhance it but make it more regular by using less variations). Using dark coloured lines instead of pure black for the details should fix it. The wood colour is too red, I'd turn it into something more tan-ish, just a little. Also, it could do with some more intense lights on the borders.
That's just IMO anyway :P
PS. It's sawn off vulcan, not sawed off. And the n-socom 1 and 2 are wrong/missing. I mean, it doesn't look like what you're holding when you drop it.

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 8:15 pm
About the colors, its a darker grain like This

And about the N-colt, I dunno what you mean because when I looked at it its exactly the same :-/ Which weapon does'nt match?

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 8:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dhmmm... desert combat.com is where you got most of your weapons?

Ideas for them, yeah. But I drew them myself. And I did'nt get em all from there, they dont have that many

.JeT
July 6, 2005, 2:32 am
Sorry for late post, but what i meant is that when the players hold the weapons, they dont look all that great to me, wich is why i went back to a different mod.

caliber
July 6, 2005, 2:50 am
FM, your gosteks look great..the only flaw is their hands...When your gosteks hold the weapons sometimes the hand goes above the gun grip and sometimes stays in place. The hands are too big and seem to go all over the place when you jump..try making them a bit..smaller

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 2:26 pm
Very messy.

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 8:19 pm

UPDATE: I've gotten a response from Ivan the Psycho about the configutor, he's given me permission to use his configuter, but I dont know how to program, so if anyone here would be willing to program with the source code (that he's willing to provide to me, if you do not take it without his permission), I'd appreciate it. Please send me a PM, email or catch me on AIM.

About the actual mod, I have 3 completely new weapons, with sound effects done, including a new grenade launcher. And hopfully more on the way (still open to suggestions for weapons). I have 8 old weapons that I have modified, one more improved Gostek, And a custom map for the mod. I'm also working on getting that configuter done. Once I get this update done I think it will be the last one. I'm taking my time and getting everything as good as I can.

So expect to see an update soon!

Field Marshal BM

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 9:12 pm
:cough cough: G36C :cough cough:

Anyway...can you just add the configurator, and keep the files organized in the same way you have had them? For some strange reason, configurators don't work on my PC.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 1:37 am
Yay! my door basher thingy was added!now, wheres my credit.....

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 2:18 am
quote:Originally posted by BluddthorneYay! my door basher thingy was added!now, wheres my credit.....

What do you mean? I'm the one who drew it and added sound effects :p You're only suppose to give credit when you take somone elses work. Thanks for the idea though

On the subject of the mod, just got some replies from Ivan the psycho, He and I will be making a configurator for the mod together. Hopfully it will be out soon

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 1:46 pm
Probably not, but thanks for your offer anyway.

caliber
July 7, 2005, 10:31 pm
quote: FM, your gosteks look great..the only flaw is their hands...When your gosteks hold the weapons sometimes the hand goes above the gun grip and sometimes stays in place. The hands are too big and seem to go all over the place when you jump..try making them a bit..smaller

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 12:29 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by BluddthorneYay! my door basher thingy was added!now, wheres my credit.....

What do you mean? I'm the one who drew it and added sound effects :p You're only suppose to give credit when you take somone elses work. Thanks for the idea though

On the subject of the mod, just got some replies from Ivan the psycho, He and I will be making a configurator for the mod together. Hopfully it will be out soon
I mean, credit for the IDEA, smart one

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 12:40 am
quote:Originally posted by caliberquote: FM, your gosteks look great..the only flaw is their hands...When your gosteks hold the weapons sometimes the hand goes above the gun grip and sometimes stays in place. The hands are too big and seem to go all over the place when you jump..try making them a bit..smaller

No need to quote yourself, i saw it the first time :p Anyway, I alredy fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out. It'l be in th next update

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 12:16 pm
Really? Oh good.

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 10:12 pm
Okay, it has been updated. No configurator this time, because a new soldat version is coming and I wanted to make sure everything would be okay and check out then ew features. So there will probably be another update after the new soldat comes out.

New features include, a custom map, 5 completely new weapons, a edited terrorist gostek, and 8 weapons that have been revamped.

Enjoy!

Leave your feedback

Sliker_Hawk
July 10, 2005, 11:44 am
*poke*
When I click download, it downloads an undefined file called index.
Wtf?

edit: Nevermind.. It turns into a zip when I click save.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 12:48 pm
Holy shiz...those weapons are awesome...

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 7:40 pm
Thanks all, anyone else? I worked hard on this update :p

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 10:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dyeah, sorry to say, but you spelled orininal wrong on the first page (thats not such a big deal, but its bothersome). and can do you have an idea of when youre going to release a configurator, cause i hate having to zip and extract the files on my own.

Where do you see orinional? I cant see it anywhere. Anyway, you dont have to zip them, just extract once and use. Configurator date I'm not sure of

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 10:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dquote:Weapons

Origional Weapons have been Changed too:
^tata. correct spelling often, if not always, gives an impression of sosphistication (though not always accurate). meh. just trying to help. "oringional"=oringinal. like i said, its not that big of a deal. :) good job, either way.

Yeah, correct spelling is a wonderful thing. Just trying to help.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 11:23 pm
This is an awesome mod!
You've outdone yourself field marshall.

Zero72
July 11, 2005, 2:05 am
Oh boy, update! And once again, the new weapons look swell.

I really hope the version with a configuror comes soon, though. And I really wish it had been this one. =/

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 3:25 am
Fixed spelling errors, thanks. You were'nt making any sense though :p

Anyhoo, about the configurator, yeah i know, but I wanted to see the new version before making it

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 5:56 pm
No, I dont think so, it has a small scope in real life.

BTW, any other comments, I hav'nt realy gotten any big comments on the update ;)

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 6:03 pm
Well, lessee now...the HK21 is much better (muzzleflash wise)...oh...the MP5K, for some reason to me looks bent.

SPARTAN_III
July 12, 2005, 2:43 am
hmmm, did u put an m4 masterkey in it? m4 masterkey is an m4 with a shotgun underbarrel. theres a pic on that site i gave u.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 3:26 am
I. Love. This. Mod.

Zero72
July 12, 2005, 9:12 am
Oh, when the version with the configurafier is released, please add the option of leaving the gostek unmodded. =P

KeyesBlob
July 12, 2005, 3:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIhmmm, did u put an m4 masterkey in it? m4 masterkey is an m4 with a shotgun underbarrel. theres a pic on that site i gave u.

The M4 MasterKey is an M4 with a special gun on the under the heatshield. It is not a "shotgun", it is called a masterkey because it shoots heavy, low velocity metal slugs that break down doors. Its range is extremely minimal and does little human damage farther than ten feet.

Theres not really anything you can replace with the MasterKey in Soldat.

0xSilentx0
July 12, 2005, 5:32 pm
OMG TEACH ME UR style in MS PAINT!!!

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
July 12, 2005, 6:34 pm
Wow, one of thew best mods for Soldat I have seen ever since I first entered the Soldat boards (which was very, VERY long ago).

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 2:40 pm
Thanks =)

About the door buste, I guess I can throw in a chainsaw too.

And about the masterkey, Um, no :p

Zero72
July 13, 2005, 7:04 pm
Like I said, would a taser work?

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 7:55 pm
*slaps self on head* yes a taser. it worked for the tnt mod, why not this?

0xSilentx0
July 13, 2005, 7:56 pm
How bout a whip for chainsaw like the ones the yused t o Interogate people

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 11:04 pm
You mean a cosh?

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 3:14 pm
Ouch :p I think I'll just make a new chainsaw ;)

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 3:38 pm
Yea.

Zero72
July 15, 2005, 8:26 pm
You could even use the new gunflare to add the crackle of electricity when it's fired.

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 8:44 pm
I was thinking about that when I read the new features in MM's thread. Maybe I will go with a taser

caliber
July 15, 2005, 9:41 pm
FM, did you fix the hands and arms for the gosteks i told you about??

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 9:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberFM, did you fix the hands and arms for the gosteks i told you about??

You said it was just the hands, but yeah I did. They somtimes do it a little bit still but If I go any smaller on the hands it looks silly

waterman
July 15, 2005, 11:33 pm
you're a god man!!!!

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 4:14 pm
if you need sfx for the taser, i think you can use ones from the TNT mod. just be sure to ask him.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 2:15 pm
Well, if i do make a taser Madness combat has some sounds, I could record it from there.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 5:32 pm
once again, i think bmanx2000 might be of some help:

http://bmanx.mybesthost.com/files/madness_mod.zip

sbu-spyvin
July 17, 2005, 9:35 pm
Holy Holy Field Marshal BM i will pray that you make another wicked MOD :P

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 1:33 am
I love this mod, but there's one thing that irks me about it: the barret sound. Could you use something besides the CS AWP sound? That would be really helpful.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 1:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Anarchy_101I love this mod, but there's one thing that irks me about it: the barret sound. Could you use something besides the CS AWP sound? That would be really helpful.

Never played CS, did'ntieven know it was from that. I dont realy have any other pwoerful barret sounds on my PC :-/

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 7:53 pm
Never?

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 10:05 pm
No never :p And your avatar is too big in file size. Limit is 20K

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 10:10 pm
Phoey! Anyway, you should play it...and...on topic (sort of)...are you gonna make a next version of this, or is it postponed for the MS mod?

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 10:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowPhoey! Anyway, you should play it...and...on topic (sort of)...are you gonna make a next version of this, or is it postponed for the MS mod?

Well right now It's kinda postponed for the MS mod and the next version of soldat. But from the sounds of the new version I wont need a configurator. And I dont realy have anything else to put in at the moment. Everyone seems happy with this version, besides the configurator.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 10:25 pm
Yep. And you could probably tell I just said that to stay on topic.

N1nj@
July 19, 2005, 1:32 am
aznbl00d: can you not (Please refrain from swearing)ing read?

quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM

Overview
Random Shots

that's what he put in the first post. Read before posting.

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 1:50 am
Thank you Ninj@. At least some people can read.

N1nj@
July 19, 2005, 1:53 am
I forgot to comment on ur mod. I think it's nicely done, good shading and good details. One thing I don't like about it tho is that the weapons are kinda huge compare to teh default one, so I can't do mix and match =/

edit: you should have said "Thank you Ninj@. At least some people can read (couch couch)." LOL

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 2:32 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@edit: you should have said "Thank you Ninj@. At least some people can read (couch couch)." LOL

HAHAHAHHAAHA

quote:[i]I forgot to comment on ur mod. I think it's nicely done, good shading and good details. One thing I don't like about it tho is that the weapons are kinda huge compare to teh default one, so I can't do mix and match =/

Thanks for your compliments =) Sorry about the weapon size, I just hate working with weapons so small :p

wunderbear
July 29, 2005, 9:56 pm
This mod is BRILLIANT.

I love it. The guns, noises, and gosteks are neat.

Best, the SAW or the Sawn-off vulcan (Nutty, that. A sawn-off minigun? Cerazey.). Letting loose with either is an amazing experience.

Zero72
July 30, 2005, 9:27 pm
This latest version contains the explosion from the Metal Slug mod. I don't like it. The explosion, I mean.

I love the AK-108, though. But not the MP5. Looks strange to me.

Edit: The HK21 kicks ASS this time, except for the mandantory tripod. There should be a version without that. =P

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 11:19 pm
Thanks for your comments. And I have no idea why the metal slug explosion is in there. I dont remeber putting it in. Odd. . .

Zero72
July 31, 2005, 1:36 am
It's the gray dusty one.

Edit: Also, the uzis don't look quite right to me this time around. They look like pistols.

[IMAGE]

wunderbear
July 31, 2005, 7:46 pm
PLus, the firing sound for the "default" S.A.W and the "mod" S.A.W is different. The first one is better, being a sort of "thwipthwipthwip" noise. Gives it more character, and sounds more chaotic, like the noise of bullets zipping past your head.

Oh, and i love the fact you gave the shotguns the "pump-action" noise when firing. I love it, and even go as far as to slow my rate of fire, to make it sound right. In particular, the TOZ 194 is the best, having a scraping-steel sound, that i find very substantial.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:05 pm
marshal u r the best , but this question is kinda embarrasing >.<
how can i install ur mod and where should i put it

Ecsellent job btw

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:12 pm
PS: im kinda NOVICE

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:29 pm
Copy and paste it into wherever Soldat is located. And please, a hint: don't double post if you can help it.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 3:30 pm
Glad you like my work, I included readme's throughout the whole mod. So try reading those first and if you still cant get it to work PM me or post here.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 6:32 pm
Nice mod! :)

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 6:52 pm
Sweeeeeet... :D

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 12:29 pm
Soooo.....BM....can we expect a new version now that 1.3 has come?

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 12:59 pm
topic bumping, double posting, being a complete idiot. you have pretty much broken every rule we have, congratrulations

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 3:01 pm
it looks like you got the map ideas from my old map LOST VILLAGE..

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 3:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Taaltopic bumping, double posting, being a complete idiot. you have pretty much broken every rule we have, congratrulations

Is this directed at me?

wunderbear
August 6, 2005, 5:58 pm
Surely this mod is "Totally 1337"? It changes weapons, sounds, gosteks (Lots of 'em), and the interface. Surely now only the stats need be changed, and we have a Totally L337 mod?

Plus, could you include the Pancor jackhammer? It is, "Teh Pwnage".

Pancor:

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh10-e.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancor_Jackhammer

STATS:

Type: gas-operated, select-fire
Gauge: 12
Length: 787 mm
Barrel length: 525 mm.
Weight unloaded : 4.57 kg
Capacity : 10 rounds in removable revolver-type drum magazine
Rate of fire: 240 rounds per minute

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:08 pm
quote: Surely this mod is "Totally 1337"? It changes weapons, sounds, gosteks (Lots of 'em), and the interface. Surely now only the stats need be changed, and we have a Totally L337 mod?

I suppose it should, but no one ever posts in the totaly l33t section. So i might as well keep it here.

And about updating it for the new version, perhaps more guns etc, but not a weapons.ini. anyone can do that. I will include weapons.ini's in my other mods but not this one, because i think the weapons fit well, and i have to many alternates to make it for. Whats on my plate now, is the metal slug mod, which will most likely include a weapons.ini and a complete revamp of my World War two-the complete saga mod, which will include a weapons.ini. I think I'll have a flak 88 as a stat gun to choose from ;)

And a little teaser from my World War two-the complete saga mod, the Browning Automatic Rifle and the PPSH Russian Machine gun.

B.A.R:[IMAGE]

PPSH:[IMAGE] (May tweak this one a little bit.)

Zero72
August 8, 2005, 7:14 pm
Rrrgh. I was really looking forward to a release of this mod with a configure-a-tron.

If I were you, I'd make double-sure to test everything and make sure there are no glaring bugs or problems before coming out with such a major release. ;)

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 8:51 pm
Awesome BAR!

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 12:58 am
woh thats when you dont refresh a page after 20 minutes, no kamikazi my last post was directed at final fantasy on page 8

T-Money
August 12, 2005, 4:11 am
Reviving a partially dead thread, but I just stumbled across this. Excellent work, BM! Awaiting the WWII mod...

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 4:14 am
Thanks, and you did'nt revive it, its only considered reviving if its on the second page or more ;) And I was actualy just tweaking the german Fallschirmjager (paratrooper) gostek :p

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 4:49 am
stupid question is it good to go with version 1.3

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 5:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalstupid question is it good to go with version 1.3

Thats not a stupid quiestion, and yes, it should be. I made it for 1.2.1 but everything (execpt the muzzle flashes maybe) should work fine.

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 10:08 pm
Awsome mod. All i can say.

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 10:41 pm
Marshal will u update it ?

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 12:02 am
Lalala, just checking in. FM your mod still kicks ass. @wunderbear: I made an unshaded Pancor interface img, so if you want it shaded you'll have to do it yourself, or get someone to do it for you. I'd do it myself if I didn't suck at shading. Anyway, here it is.
[IMAGE] Enjoy.

P.S.: Sorry about the bad img quality!

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 10:28 am
Beatiful! Nice mod! Toon-like (maybe madness style) weapons pwnz !
btw, Field Marshal- couldn't you try to do, in the new ver., this one: http://www.world.guns.ru/assault/as23-r.htm
or: http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn37-e.htm

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 2:42 pm
What about my weapon?

wunderbear
August 20, 2005, 4:21 pm
Very good! The quality is better than most i've seen. Could make a good pic. Now, as for image quality, save your pics as .png 's. Best.

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 1:58 pm
Oh gee, thanks! That was my first "mod". I wonder if there are any shading tutorials... Oh, btw, can anyone make an ingame pic for me?

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 5:08 pm
http://img309.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soldatpancorshad8il.png
I'm a newbie, so tell me - is that one a shading? I just redrawed your Jackhammer, scaramanga :>( could be useful for you?)- tell me, what do you think about it.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 7:24 pm
Um, I'm glad you guys are learning how to shade etc but can you do it in a different thread please? This thread is for my Spec ops mod :p

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 8:50 pm
Which you need to update. :P

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 10:00 am
Yay it's superb mod. Weapons looks good and size the same.Gosteks are really good[colours and helmet looks nice] I only what i can say it's really good mod. God work marshall.Where you find sounds to weapons, Marshall??

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 3:34 pm

Quoted from my first post;

quote:I Have changed all weapons, added completely new sounds that I have scavanged from my hardrive. (so if you hear a sound that is yours then dont think I'm trying to take credit for it, the only sounds I have credit for are the silenced sounds execpt for the M4A1)

And also, could you guys come up with a neat list of things you'd like updated, I'm pretty busy and it would be nice to have the list made for me so I can just fix the things. thanks

Zero72
August 26, 2005, 8:42 pm
I think the only things we really need are the configuror, better-looking uzis and no bugs or other glaring problems, including things accidentally left in from other mods. =P

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 12:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Zero72I think the only things we really need are the configuror, better-looking uzis and no bugs or other glaring problems, including things accidentally left in from other mods. =P

No configurator will be added, sorry but I tried it with ivan and apatently he's too busy. I've simplyfied it as much as I can and if you know what you're doing I think its quite easy.

Also, about the uzis, do you mean interface or weapons-gfx?

And theres nothing left from other mods in there. . .I made sure of that. And if there is please notify me of it and I'll have it removed.

And thanks for the feedback but could you be a little more descriptive? Like an actual list I'm looking for

UGK
August 31, 2005, 12:49 am
10/10 just alone for the gosteks awesome map too. hehe mod 1#

UGK
August 31, 2005, 12:59 am
everytime i try to install a mod it wont work... i wonder y? i extract it and everything

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 1:31 am
Did you read the readme's? Copy and paste over your existing soldat files

UGK
August 31, 2005, 1:32 am
yeah barely did thanks. *adds this mods to all time greats*

August 31, 2005, 5:25 am
ummm, fmbm, do you mind if i use Ivan the Psychos config and then add your mod into it? Just out of curiosity, cos the config is very useful... I already used the config for ModernFirearms, so if i set up the layout, would you mind? I could make the gosteks interchangeable too, but it would take some work. If ivan the psycho lets me... at least...

EDIT: Damn you... you're making life very hard for me... you put everything in seperate folders...gah...

Zero72
August 31, 2005, 7:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMAlso, about the uzis, do you mean interface or weapons-gfx?
Weapons-gfx, as I posted earlier in the thread.

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 1:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117ummm, fmbm, do you mind if i use Ivan the Psychos config and then add your mod into it? Just out of curiosity, cos the config is very useful... I already used the config for ModernFirearms, so if i set up the layout, would you mind? I could make the gosteks interchangeable too, but it would take some work. If ivan the psycho lets me... at least...

Yeah, go ahead, I dont mind.

@zero: Oh okay, are you sure? I like the grey color of em :p I'll make some grey mini uzis too to go with the black micro uzis in the next version

Zero72
August 31, 2005, 7:44 pm
It's not the color so much as the shape, although I would prefer black. Like I said, they look like pistols. The back should stick back farther. I think.

By the way, will there be a taser? =P

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 9:37 pm
Even though Uzis do look a lot like fattened and elongated pistols. Anyway, FM, is there gonna be an update (though I bet you answered this already, I'm just a lazy).

GC-UgiZonE
September 1, 2005, 10:24 am
i cant download it!?

September 1, 2005, 11:11 am
Try right click,save target as, or get firefox and then use flashgot. Click the link...

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 4:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowEven though Uzis do look a lot like fattened and elongated pistols. Anyway, FM, is there gonna be an update (though I bet you answered this already, I'm just a lazy).

Yes there will be an update, but I also asked you guys to get me a list of all that needed to be updated please

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 10:28 pm
Hmm...right now...I can't think of any. I gotta play around with it some more. Although I have noticed with v1.3 of Soldat that sometimes the empty shell casings do not appear when fired. Not sure if this has anything to do with your mod. (To be specific it is the 3rd, 4th, and 9th weapon slot).

ice_man
September 2, 2005, 10:37 pm
Omfg...not worthy...not worthy...must praise he who has made many guns...so l337...must download...not worthy...

Just one question - shouldnt you have put in the M24 for the Ruger? I mean, all those weapons there were from AA, and I noticed my fav rifle missin...but other than that it's just awesome! Nice work! I gotta learn your style.

- Iceman

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 10:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by ice_manOmfg...not worthy...not worthy...must praise he who has made many guns...so l337...must download...not worthy...

Just one question - shouldnt you have put in the M24 for the Ruger? I mean, all those weapons there were from AA, and I noticed my fav rifle missin...but other than that it's just awesome! Nice work! I gotta learn your style.

- Iceman

Thanks, but I did'nt base the guns on anything, I'm not sure what you mean. And whats the M24? I dont have any weapons named M24 do i?

ice_man
September 2, 2005, 10:45 pm
oops, I must have miscommunicated - Im saying the M24 as a part of the mod - it isnt in your mod yet. Mabye in the next version tho. If you want, just play America's Army - then you'll see what I'm talking about. Still, great mod. However, when I tried to download it, it gave me an index file - whats up with that? BTW, I'm doing a mod right now, and I might steal your idea of customizable guns - I just cant help it! It's too cool!

- Iceman

Deleted User
September 5, 2005, 10:34 pm
awsome mod man! liked it all except the silencer SFX . doesnt sound that real.
i searched google and found a better one ^_^ (if somebody wants it, PM me) .

Overall,GREAT JOB!
ty!

Norris Scott
September 25, 2005, 8:13 pm
I don't mean to bring the topic back up or anything (As I know it's typically frowned upon), but I was hoping to download this mod, and when I tried to it seems as though the link is down. I just wanted to let BM know if he hadn't seen it already, because I'm pretty sure alot of people who find this mod in his sig would like to download it.

Once again, sorry for bumping an old topic...just curious as to if there's another link we can download from, as the current one is down.

MisterX
September 25, 2005, 8:28 pm
You can still find it a soldatmods.tk. Direct link: http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=294
Have fun :)

Norris Scott
September 25, 2005, 8:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by MisterXYou can still find it a soldatmods.tk. Direct link: http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=294
Have fun :)

Yay :D

Thank you very much

MisterX
September 25, 2005, 8:36 pm
No problem :)
Though also the download of the Metal Slug isn't working anymore. But I guess it's only a temporary problem.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 10:37 pm
Thanks for pointing him to that link. All my mods are temporarely down, M00net crashed and I have to re upload everything and just hav'nt had the time to get around to it. Hopfully i'll get it up soon though.

0xSilentx0
October 4, 2005, 2:23 pm
Aww crap...Broken link .....

RaVeN-66
October 5, 2005, 2:08 pm
Hey i dunno wats happened but i cant dl this :s

Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 9:49 pm
...why don't you try

*READING THE ABOVE POSTS*

poohpoohface
October 10, 2005, 8:20 pm
dammit thats soo nice it wont let me download the mod i guess its cuzz im used 1.3 and thats a 1.2 mod am i right if im not can some one help me

Deleted User
October 10, 2005, 9:20 pm
Thats real good, ignore all the posts above yours. Try reading the posts abov yours and then complain to me

Who flung poo
October 10, 2005, 10:54 pm
I felt my heart skip a beat there, you are now my hero in interface making.

Even tho I never made one myself,
-Who Flung Poo

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 4:20 pm
awesome work field marshal

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 4:33 pm
yeah truly... very well done m8.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
October 11, 2005, 5:37 pm
WTF??? I cant download it??? I waant byaah looks so. so so so nice. Me me me want it... byaaahhh

MisterX
October 11, 2005, 6:03 pm
Gosh, just read the posts above yours!

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=294 <-- DOWNLOAD LINK!

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 6:52 pm
I'm convinced that they seee it and they're just star hunting. Thanks for posting the link again MisterX. And thanks for the comments all.

Who flung poo
October 12, 2005, 3:05 am
Weird, when I downloaded it from page 1 on the eleventh of October it worked perfectly.

[EDIT] How do you stand up and hold the gun up? I thought that was only for crouching by obstacles.

-Who Flung Poo

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 1:16 pm
i cannot downloaded it says error wrom downloading this file

ETA Capt. Meisseli
October 12, 2005, 1:49 pm
NO NO NO dummy me sorry. This is not starhunting. I editted this. Problem is over Johnny. Nice work FMBM. I mean NICEE!!!

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 9:36 pm
...okay. You do not need to post to apologize. Just don't do it again!

Echo_Trail
October 25, 2005, 10:25 am
Dude.. you really got something going there.. amazing layout. I really like it! A friend and i saw it, and we agree; this is some heavy [CENSORED]ing [CENSORED]!
Damn good work.. that's all i can say! and please, by all means, keep it up!
echo out

Deleted User
October 25, 2005, 8:30 pm
mmm FM BM if you make a White Snow Gostek for spec ops then the spec ops mod is completed 100%!!it will be nice a snow gostek... well that you think ... make,dont make,make,dont make.... =)

Source
October 25, 2005, 9:56 pm
the minigun is so small. =o still great mod

Deleted User
October 25, 2005, 11:51 pm
. . .

Does anyone bother reading the posts above anymore?

Sk8er
November 2, 2005, 2:21 pm
Link doesn't work3h...

-S K 900 R

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 9:50 pm
Jesus Christ.

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 10:22 pm
Just, dont, if they dont get it by now they never will. I appreciate your. . .enthusiasm but just let them spam, and hopfully a mod will catch it

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 11:03 pm
Hopefully.

Sk8er
November 4, 2005, 2:45 pm
Zomg thx MisterY!!!

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 11:17 pm
link fix anyone?
looks like a great mod, and i'd like to have it :D

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 1:14 pm
You dont need to PM me asking, For all who post again, dont post until you read this:

The Mod is Hosted On Soldat Mods.Tk, here is the link.:

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=294

And it apears Soldat mods is down, so dont say anything about that link not working, it should be back up in a while

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 11:40 pm
sorry bought the pm...
thatnk you :D

comrade8ken
November 11, 2005, 10:45 am
Does this mod work for 1.3 and if so how do you install it into the folder because it is not working for me and i am extracting to the main soldat folder yet nothing happens. this also happens with the MS mod

November 11, 2005, 12:55 pm
why don't u read the README.

try going INTO THE RAR, opening the folder and copying all the SUB FOLDERS into the SOLDAT FOLDER.
The MS MOD IS FOR INSTALLING. NOT FOR EXTRACTING. PLEASE THINK BEFORE POSTING.

nfsjunkie91
November 12, 2005, 1:40 am
wow, excellent, i am going to port this into mod config for ease of use. thx for a gr8 mod FMBM. :D

Kaider
December 13, 2005, 4:18 am
Wow. I can't believe I just played in-game with you. I tried to download this mod first thing after you left and the server closed down, but I get this:

ERROR: Cannot download file, it does not exist.
?back

:(

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 6:27 am
Haha, yeah, i would recomend waiting for the update, it should be out in time for Christmas, but if you realy want this version i'll quote my previous post :p

Here are some teasers for the spec ops mod update:

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMYou dont need to PM me asking, For all who post again, dont post until you read this:

The Mod is Hosted On Soldat Mods.Tk, here is the link.:

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=294

And it apears Soldat mods is down, so dont say anything about that link not working, it should be back up in a while

Zero72
December 13, 2005, 8:08 am
Probably tired of hearing this... But is there yet any chance of a configuror? I mean, a mod of this incredible stature just really deserves/needs one. Even if you have to bum someone else into doing it.

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 3:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72Probably tired of hearing this... But is there yet any chance of a configuror? I mean, a mod of this incredible stature just really deserves/needs one. Even if you have to bum someone else into doing it.

This time my frined you are in luck ;) All created weapoms/gosteks have alredy been implimented into ivans configurator that he released to the public

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 5:48 pm
Yea! Can't w8 on it! Dude. I wish u good luck!

December 13, 2005, 11:35 pm
aww, and i asked whether you wanted me to :P

newayz, what other guns are you planning for the update?

Deleted User
December 14, 2005, 12:37 am
quote:Originally posted by 117aww, and i asked whether you wanted me to :P

newayz, what other guns are you planning for the update?

I know, but you dont have the updated weapons etc.

This update will include 42 weapons, not including the stationary gun, bow, and flamer, which have been changed. out of that list I have everything done and put into the configurator execpt for the weapon sounds, and the interface-gfx for the flamer bow and stat gun. I'm also planning another map, HTF-Shopping Mall which will include an elavator shaft and 6 floors to duke it out with the enemy. Two new Grayscale (yes thats right :p) gosteks will also be included. A general U.S. Soldier, and a terrorist with turbin and sandals. both are done and I'm very happy with the way they came out, as most of you know I'm not one for gray scale gosteks but I have to say these two are my favorite out of all the gosteks in this mod. also included will be 3 bots for a new game type, which I will elaborate more on once the mod is finished. But the basic drift is, you start a deathmatch, add alot of bots named "a civilian" and add a few bots named "A terrorist" (or if you prefer to be a terroist you can just kill the civilians and try not to get killed by the "an undercover officer" bot, and try and only shoot the terrorists, it's hard but it can be done, i've accomplished it several times and it makes for a very fun game type.Well, that about raps it up for the update, look for it soon!

Field Marshal BM

Zero72
December 14, 2005, 8:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by Zero72Probably tired of hearing this... But is there yet any chance of a configuror? I mean, a mod of this incredible stature just really deserves/needs one. Even if you have to bum someone else into doing it.

This time my frined you are in luck ;) All created weapoms/gosteks have alredy been implimented into ivans configurator that he released to the public
Freaking SQUEEE

LUNATIC COW
December 19, 2005, 3:27 am
Interface pics are great, in game pics could use work.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 3:33 am
quote:Originally posted by LUNATIC COWInterface pics are great, in game pics could use work.

Read up a few posts, i'm updating it all

LUNATIC COW
December 19, 2005, 4:31 am
I can't wait for the configurer. I hacked up your mod a bit because i like the HK-21 as my Minimi. The sound for that gun is also great. If you made one a little lighter in pitch, i'd used it for the steyr-fire sound.

Can't wait for the update.

rabidhamster
December 19, 2005, 7:29 am
can't wait for the next version... with the configuratrizer this may be the second best mod EVER! (ivan's being the best) the config program will work in harmony with the modding features introduced in 1.3, right?

LUNATIC COW
December 19, 2005, 12:47 pm
One more comment: the in game graphics are way too big sometimes, like for the Socom II M1A replacement Duganov, or the HK-21. Even some of the SAW's replacements are a tad large. And the M4 lacks in game detail.

koen
March 3, 2006, 7:56 pm
its looks good, but i cant download him.
He says: ERROR: Cannot download file, it does not exist.
?back

wtf I most do?!

damnnation
March 3, 2006, 9:14 pm
Koen are you from belgium/netherlands?
cauze...you have the same name as me :D

go to this site: http://www.soldatmods.tk then klick on the FULL MODS section, the mod is also hosted there

mipit
March 3, 2006, 10:11 pm
I cant see the weapons pictures on the first post it says the link is no longer there.

EmperorofChoas
March 4, 2006, 3:39 am
it's cuz their out dated already.....go to this site: http://www.soldatmods.tk then click on the FULL MODS section, the mod is also hosted there....pictures too

chess
May 12, 2006, 2:35 pm
i cant download tis mod :(

is something wrong with the download link up there?

Deleted User
May 12, 2006, 4:23 pm
Yes there's somthing wrong with the link, this is the old mod, look at the main post go here:
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=30545